(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The move technobuster, according to serebii.net, belong to Genosect, (I had suspected so, no lie). So the color light reflect the type of Techno Buster that Genosect is having. OK, one more point, what Genosect can hold aren't Plates, but rather called Casettes.

And it seems there are only four Casettes: Fire, Water, Ice, Electric. Don't know if there are more.

Casettes? Really? -_-

Not knowing the background on this space pokemon is really bugging me (aha "bugging" 'cause it's a bug).

Could Genosect be a modified Iront? They both look like ants in my oppion.

[Edit] Cassettes? Maybe they change Genosects type(Yes, I don't know much about Arceus and the plates). Could they power up Genosect? A liveing 'terminator', but of pokemon? Hurry, Hide you pokemon before it arrives!

You guys oughta be more outsourcing, gosh, but nonetheless, I feel proud being a fan. They say there are only 5 sprites for genosect, so it could mean that fire/water/electric/ice are the only thing Technobuster could be. Or it could means that there is 16 cassettes with 4 sharing one color. Too bad WPM isn't in this stage of the game yet so no one could verify this for us.

lol i hacked a lv100 meloetta and named her Mel

she sounds like she's singing. I know 3/4 of the moves. those 3 are hyper voice, perish song, and close combat. not sure what the other one is..

So we'll probably have to wait a week before WPM actually gets the games? Is that it? Sorry, homeless guy, but a promise is a promise. **Winds up for punch**

Meloetta learning Close Combat is very strange because it doesn't fit her frail, dainty design at all, but it's awesome nonetheless.

@PokeMontage: I believe she has an alternate normal-fighting form, but I could be mistaken.

Man, this week is gonna suck. -_-

BTW, WPM posted about a Pokemon having splited into Reshiram and Zekrom and I was wondering if that will have something to do with the 3rd version of the game.

Oh yah, wonder if you guys have known about the new Lightingrod yet?
In this gen, Lightingrod will absorb electric and boost special attack, comparable to Motor Drive.

I would love to know why there is a water pony(Kerudio).

my-little-pony-beverage-napkin2.png

@PokeMontage: I believe she has an alternate normal-fighting form, but I could be mistaken.

She does (Step-form) and it was posted a couple pages back, but it still doesn't fit her all that much. Her body is almost identical to Kirlia's.

@Tarazuma: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

**catches breath**

It was cool as a unicorn, but this...WHAT IS THIS?!

No, just no. **shudder**

Easy with the wordage, Fire_Master. Thanks. ~CMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back