(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

*As whiny n00b. Who can't spell* AWW, WYE D1D DEY BRIN BAK ZUBAT 4 DIS GYME!? I H8TED DEM!!!!!

Well, yay, Zubats are back. I should whine about it, why?

Also, I'm glad for the return of the Tutors. Now, that pretty much disregards my 'Feraligatr can only have one of the Egg Moves Ice Punck or Aqua Jet' thing.

Maybe, I could breed my Feraligatr with a Floatzel, and save the offspring for B2/W2. I could get Snivy, and that's kinda like Tepig coverage.

Drill Run and Drain Punch as move tutor moves? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Aww, the rival's not named Hihihiroshi anymore.
Yes, I know his name wasn't Hihihiroshi in the first place, let me have my fun

All this news :D. The most interesting things to me are the Hoenn battle music, the difficulty key thing, and really everything else. Except one thing. Zubats are back. Nooooooooooo! I won't complain if the Zubat of the water, Tentacool, is back, because this region isn't half water. Hoenn...

I wonder how many people here are waiting for the ROMS of these games.
I unlike many am being a good common joe and actually purchasing these games, Black 2 in Japanese and White 2 in English.

Dat Hoenn music.... Eargasm.

Pretty interesting that you find the Musketeer Trio out in the open, maybe they're roaming Pokemon but in B2/W2 you get to prepare before you battle them?

Oddly the floating Mincchino interests me more than a good chunk of the other stuff in this game.

*crosses his fingers for the unlikely event that Klinklang gets Drill Run* At least it probably gets Zen Headbutt, so doesn't just have Normal/Steel/Special Electric moves... I'm half-expecting a fifth move tutor that includes Focus Punch and Endure, though... I'm surprised neither of those've shown up and yet Stealth Rock did.

Black and White 2 are actually looking really good. I looking out for that magic Key!
I heard the dream world was also reopened to support this game and I'm hoping everything people got from Promotions(Ex.Munna C-gear) Will be transferable to Pokemon Black and White. I get on the dream world every so often and It would really suck if I lost all of those C-gears... I actually think the Key mechanic Is in some ways good and in some way's bad..I hope It doesn't level down Legendaries otherwise everyone could get them really easily and then they would be quite as rare/hard to obtain...Another thing that caught my interest are the frozen parts of Unova. Are special Pokemon going to be available in those frozen parts of Unova and why did they freeze Is it N? If so why would he freeze Unova what would N gain from Unova becomeing Frozen? Darn It!!
I can't wait for Black and White 2!!

Iris is the champion?! YESSSSSSSS and I can't wait to hear Homika's battle music.

I hear he beat the game with his level 100 Mewtwo...he wasn't just a big help, Mewtwo WAS the team aha.

the whole Iris being a champion thing reminds me of Wallace being the champion at Emerald, so HOENN CONFIRMED i guess..

BuBuChaCha said:
the whole Iris being a champion thing reminds me of Wallace being the champion at Emerald, so HOENN CONFIRMED i guess..

haha, Yeah, it's just like Blue/Green being replaced with Lance as Champion in the RBY sequels GSC....
Oh wait.

Also, dat beastly Lv100 Mewtwo. That's hilarious if he truly did take out everything with it. XD

BuBuChaCha said:
How does that confirm Hoenn remakes in any way, shape or form? I think the thing going on here is: Iris was said to be better than her mentors in the original B/W, and now she has become better than Drayden and became the Champ.
If anything, Lati@s being in the game makes Hoenn remakes more unlikely.

bacon said:
Nothing shaky like hEy OuTrAgE TuToR though.

That's quite ironic now lol.

The games look ok. A couple nice additions (the Repel thing and the difficulty changer) but I haven't seen as many as I was expecting. I will say I love the moving multiple Pokemon in a box. Some of those have been a looong time coming.

dmaster out.

because i was actually poking fun about people who keeps saying HOENN CONFIRMED whenever something remotely related to R/S/E shows up at B2/W2

Back