(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

@Deca
At least for Black 2. White 2 might still have Iris.

I want to know when EEVEE is available! Also, I love how people get the games/magazines/everything ridiculously early over there. There are stores in my area which STILL don't have Pokemon Conquest.

Hold on... the Oshawott has the name "Daibenki"... and the Rival's name is.... Sweet Potato?! XD So you can nickname your Pokemon before battling this time, huh?

EDIT: In the new images the Rival's name is Chikku. That might the default name.

They're region locked?
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
I already have mine on pre order, and I know I'm not the only one that's going to be furious about this!

Unless of course you mean that they're only region locked on the DSi, DSiXL, and 3DS, but still playable on the original DS and DSLite.

rocky505 said:
Region locked as in all systems or just dsi-3ds?

They're DSi-enhanced, so any non-Japanese DS system with a camera (i.e. DSi or later) won't be able to play them. DSLs and the original DS will play them no problem, regardless of where you purchased them.

> After clearing the game, you will be given a Key - this key allows for changing the game's mode, from Normal Mode (standard levels) to Assist Mode (trainers' level will go down) and Challenge Mode (levels will go up). The Key also allows for the changing of Black City to White Forest, and vice versa.
>mfw

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3YMRp36Ad8[/video]

Yeah, I don't think the Hoenn battle music is in, unless they really wanted to play it safe. (All right, confirmed, nevermind) I would think they'd give it a major overhaul like the Kanto champion remix in BW, but this just doesn't have that touch that's in BW. Though, I suppose BW2's touch could have changed. And this doesn't really sound fan-made, I suppose. Bah, nevermind, it sounds great. :P

But hey, rage quit prevention. Nice.

This "Key" item sounds extremely interesting... If it only changes the levels of the trainers' Pokémon, does that mean post-game it'll really only apply to trainers you can re-battle, or would activating the Key make all regular overworld trainers available to battle again? I assume it's the former, but the latter would be awesome. Either way, it sounds awesome.

Good to see the Move Tutors are back... Now it's time to see which moves the Unova Pokémon get - there are quite a few that need a movepool boost.

Move Tutors are looking OK. I guess the elemental punches are what pique my interest the most (Ice Punch for Mienshao and Conkeldurr?). Super Fang, Super Power and Earth Power are pretty nice too. Nothing shaky like hEy OuTrAgE TuToR though.

This "Key" is the most interesting thing, it will make the game easier, or harder, (nuzlocke challenges=a bit harder/easier) but I will not use it on my first play though.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Lol @ level 100 Mewtwo.

rofl What an OP run. That guy has good taste. :d

The Hoenn music sounds really good... Granted, it doesn't make me hyped, I wasn't too big a fan of the Hoenn games, but I cannot deny it has some really great tunes.

Now just to wait to hear what legendaries they've stuffed into these games...

Back