(1) 'Plasma Freeze' Prerelease Promo Metagross and Deck Box [4/8]

AnUnown

The Pokellector
Anyone know what the BW Promo number is? Also, does it bother anyone else that the PF logo is on the left? Something about it feels weird. Feels like it should be on the right in that empty space.

/nitpicky designer

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
...so, I haven't been to a prerelease since HGSS, and I remember when they gave out deckboxes...these ones don't look like they come premade like they used to. They just look like do-it-yourself projects for a 3-year-old.

choji147

Aspiring Trainer
I love the pre release card and can't wait for my second pre release the deck box looks sweet and very useful i am hoping to pull an ex or ace spec like last time ;) i have my damage dice now and am more prepared for this one !

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
I want an awesome pull.

At my pre-releases, I pulled a white kyurem EX regular. (Boundaries crossed), a kid got BOTH KELDEOS EXS AND A CPU SEARCH in the 6 packs.

At plasma storm, I got Victini EX + Klinklang holo. He got Zapdos EX and in the 2 packs, Cobalion EX. I

I got in all 4 packs from my pre-releases, I got no holo. I hope this will change it all.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
I hope this prerelease is as good as my last one where I pulled FA Colress, Black Kyurem EX, and Victory Piece.Im really hoping to pull Full Art Juniper or Ghetsis. It would also be nice to pull Thundurus or Deoxys for trade bait to get those Full Art Supporters.

ECHOxLegend

All-Seeing Trainer
Just don't give me the Zapdos like last time of next set and instead give me Cobalion of the next set.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I'm not surprised at all that Metagross is the PR Promo. I'm glad Deoxys is on the front of the box instead of Thundurus with it's weird nose. :p

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
AnUnown said:
Also, does it bother anyone else that the PF logo is on the left? Something about it feels weird.

I didn't notice that until I read your post. Maybe they did that so his face wouldn't be covered or something? I dunno. Maybe the "change" will impact me when I see it in person since that kinda thing usually bothers me too. :p

But yay for pre-release news! I believe my first one is going to be on the 28th unless I misread the notifications. Definitely looking forward to seeing if I can make a cool deck.

Heads up to all those who are thinking of building an ex-only deck. Safegaurd Sigilyph makes a return so be careful even though he's like a secret rare!

Reggie McGigas

-
I want the Deoxys, because I have the japaneese version!

DRX prelrelease - Ho Oh FA, Golurk, nothing else good
BC prerelease- first 6 packs no good cards, not even a holo besides Charizard. Last 2 packs - Celebi EX FA and Celebi EX regular and then bought a pack and pulled a Mew EX Fa with the reverse good garchomp lol.
PS prerelease- nothing, but I did pull Keldeo EX FA and trade for Moltres and Zapdos EX