(1) One New Pokemon, Victini's Types [8/3]

Kitana Coldfire said:
I can't wait for this generation Nicky, I want that little deer noooowwww D :

Finally someone agrees :)

Wheres the rumor that the deer will be = to eevee and that it will have 4 evolutions?

This gen's caterpie/weedle/wurmple is awesome! I hope his evos are... And does this art mean Dento is a video game character as well?

Wow, some people judge way to quickly. I actually love the new bug pokemon, and its now my favorite 5th gen as of now. The Deer will proably resemble the new seasons as stated on the blue.sky website with their rumors. The Swan looks alot better then what we saw, alot more detail now that we see it up close instead of in a picture advertising the pokemon musicals. Personally i havent hated one pokemopn yet from this gen (maybe Brocolii guy) but thats cause i have an open mind and dont live in the past and wish everything was the same. You want more real looking pokemon, you get a swan and deer and apaprently its too real for pokemon. But if it has to much detail, your goanna say you wish it was just a simple like in the past.

I mean cmon, its a new generation, ull end up loving most of them in the end.

NickyP said:
Finally someone agrees :)

Wheres the rumor that the deer will be = to eevee and that it will have 4 evolutions?

Well that's a new one to me......Why do we need a new Eevee? It's already adorable enough as it is. I say they shouldn't start a new Eevee until they finish the first one, either with just a dragon evo (that can fly) or one for every type D<

Heres the rumor video that contains the "deervelutions" i was talking about instead of a new eevee evolution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoiqlSNekOY

Kitana Coldfire said:
Well that's a new one to me...Why do we need a new Eevee? It's already adorable enough as it is. I say they shouldn't start a new Eevee until they finish the first one, either with just a dragon evo (that can fly) or one for every type D<

ya thats what someone posted... but its prob just a rumor. kinda like the whole munna evolves into drowsee thingy.

Blizzz said:
Heres the rumor video that contains the "deervelutions" i was talking about instead of a new eevee evolution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoiqlSNekOY

oh cool! thanks :)

Blizzz said:

Well, that would explain why the deer looks more orange-ish in the battle video (to me, at least) than the art......perhaps the art is of a spring version and the battle video was an autumn version? I can forgive it for being a new Eevee if it's based on seasons/weather conditions

pokemonmaster101 said:
well for that rumor that they will be no new pokemon till the end of the game then why is the a picture of piplup fighting the minezumi
Uh really? Think. Starters can't be caught in the wild and all the past starters that you can get in game is way after the story. It really doesn't disprove the theory.

Some mention that the new bug pokemon might evolve into a bug/dark type pokemon. Well I can actually see that happening.

might sound lame but im hoping for a new dog pokemon this generation ( i know people think we have enough, but i love them ) haha maybe like a corgi or dachshund

pokemonmaster101 said:
well for that rumor that they will be no new pokemon till the end of the game then why is the a picture of piplup fighting the minezumi

It's no rumor, it's fact. It was posted on his blog, so if you don't belive it, look at his blog and use google translator or such a thing.

That it's battling piplup is only promotion! Sorry, but you can't expect each screening to be game realistic, note that only Pokémon in the wild appears that we know for example or that they're all lvl 50.

We will not see any Pokémon evolving into/from older Pokémon until the end contents.

The deer sounds like fake, sorry but someone saying something he saw in the internet...I read in the internet that elvis is living outer space on his homeplanet with micheal jackson...

plus what would happen if the swans pre evo ( if it has one ) is a ugly duckling... thatd be pretty cool

Oh man. That swan. I want one so bad *v* She looks so, arrogant or sassy with her wigs on her hips XD

NickyP said:
plus what would happen if the swans pre evo ( if it has one ) is a ugly duckling... thatd be pretty cool

I'm actually really hoping for this :D

Mucrush said:
She isn't fat, you can clearly see that its because of that apron she is wearing... :b

Btw. can somebody please write this in Japanese with keyboard symbols?

victini-type.jpg

Not in english, but in japanese XD

You requested it quite a while ago, but if you haven't found it yet, here it is:

ビクティニ
ぶんるい: しょうりポケモン
タイプ: エスパー・炎
とくせい: しょうりのほし
たかさ: 0.4m おもさ: 4.0kg

Spherical Aura said:
Stantler and the new deer look almost nothing alike. the new one is more of a doe (it doesn't have horns). Maybe it's female only?

Because male fawns are born with the antlers and all. It makes perfect sense.
And isn't all this season-based evolution pure speculation?

Oh my goodness,that bug pokemon is so cute! :p
The swan is okay,she looks angry.
The deer looks better now that its in offical artwork.
Victini's typing is really cool.
Aloe looks like a chef now,which is not what I exspected.
and Dento looks like her assistant,to me.
and now there is offical artwork of Team Plasma!

NickyP said:
am I the only one thats excited about this generation or what? I'm sick of everyone judging immediately without knowing any of the pokemons evolutions or basic info... So far I've loved just about everything they have shown... I'm not making a team until I know about all the pokemon, then I'll make my judgement from there. I'd be so happy if they just start all over an have none of the other pokemon from previous versions to be catchable in the region.

I really like the artwork thats released today too :) go little bug leaf!

I hear ya dude yea some ppl are dumb this is gonna be the best gen since Gen1!!!
It be fun to start all over again :D

KurowaSan said:
You requested it quite a while ago, but if you haven't found it yet, here it is:

ビクティニ
Sorry but already got it XD

KurowaSan said:

ビクティニ

Bikutini (Victini)
Landform: Pokemon indications cane (?)
Type: Fire Esper (Fire/Psychic-type)
Toku blame: the Yourinohoshi (?)
The Taka: 0.4m Myra: 4.0kg (Measures 0.4m, Weighs 4.0kg)

The swan reminds me big-time of the Odette/Odile costumes in Swan Lake. If its shiny is black and red I will die and go to heaven.

And for those who don't know what costumes I'm talking about:

princess-tutu.jpg
kraehe.jpg

Those are pictures of the main characters from an anime called Princess Tutu, which is based largely on Swan Lake. I think they get the point across well enough.

Back