(1) One New Pokemon, Victini's Types [8/3]

Hunga said:
Some new infos for ya! ;P

As Junichi Masuda says in his blog, you'll only encounter new Pokémon in the game until the end contents (top 4?).
Also, he says he wants the game to have the feeling from Blue/Red/Green, with not knowing the attacks and the Pokémon, which also hints, that we will only get new attacks and maybe non of the old ones.

Source: Filb.de

Plasma looks like Knights because the new Dragons (or another legendary?) have something to do with a ancient kingdom (see the game trailer).
This also has something to do with N...
I hope so,one of the great things of old pokemon games, was that you really don't know all pokemon and you get surprised by each new one also when suddenly find your pokemon evolving and you even don't know that it have an evolution..

dkjglhsdjhdfsgs yes yes YES.

I was praying that Victini would be half Psychic and now it is, and better yet it's Psychic/Fire, which is so epic (not to mention a long time ago I came up with a Cute Legendary that was those types) :D

Soyesiamhappy :p

Metalizard said:
I still don't understand what's everybody's problem with gen 4? worst designs in the game?? LOOOL! Most Gen 4 pokémon have the best designs ever IMO... Like I said in post and like someone said in the beginning of this page, gen 4 is full of bad@$$ pokémon...

anyway, what a surprise! Psychic/Fire... Didn't see that coming... But I liked Victini right from the start so it's good to see a new Fire pokémon, a new legendary Fire pokémon and a new type combination...

I guess KS's art does miracles cuz the swan doesn't look so disney to me anymore, it actually looks, at least, acceptable...
the bug looks good too... the deer looks too cute but wtv...

haha see i told you no one likes 4th gen
5th is already better:D

and yeah the swan looks pretty beast and the bug is cool.. the deer is cute

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
Weird and Unnecessarily complicated is what i want, i don't want kawaii pokemon, it the reason people make fun of Pokemon, not that many people make fun of Yugioh or Digimon than they make fun of Pokemon u wanna know why, cause we have stupid cute monsters instead of large ferocious beasts that could level a city...3rd gen & 4th gen are the best example, mew is good enough for me as far as "cute" legendaries go, Legendaries should not be cute...Pokemon even base forms in general should not be "cute"...and why are they re-using designs, what is this the 5th caterpillar pokemon we have? how many more do we need...they keep re-using animals, they are plenty of animals that they've never done, heck maybe some more dinosaur Pokemon, heck these people should read biology book once in a while there so much that they could, heck i like fakemon on deviantart better than i like this gen, save for a few like Tsutaaja & Zekrom & Zoroark, besides them everything else kinda sux so far...

well if you want ferocious looking beasts than go play something else and stop hating on the new pokes!

Omg...im in love with that new bug pokemon...has to be my fav of 5th gen so far

Annihilator27 said:
Lmao, I see it now. Not making fun of ya. That would be cool. Its last stage woud be a lunar moth or something vampire style.

Wow the Luna moth would be awesome!!!

Then it could be bug/dark, since all the moths so far have been secondary poison types rather than flying with exeption to Mothim.

I really want a bug/dark type it only makes sense that that would be available.

Also death's-head hawkmoth could also be a dark and bug type. There are three types A. Atropos, A. Styx, and A. Lachesis. "All three species have the ability to emit a loud squeak if irritated...All three species are commonly observed raiding beehives of different species of honey bee for honey..." Wikipedia, so they could be a natural enemy to Beedrill or the Vespaqueen line, or some new bee/wasp pokemon line. Porbably not the new bug pokemon, but this moths' larva is pretty cool looking and sleek.

orkoni1 said:
Wow the Luna moth would be awesome!!!

Then it could be bug/dark, since all the moths so far have been secondary poison types rather than flying with exeption to Mothim.

I really want a bug/dark type it only makes sense that that would be available.

Yeah It would. Lunar moths are my favorite moth species.

We've got ourselves a new Weedle! :D I'm kinda disappointed at Victini's typing...Psychic/Fire? What traits of Victini make it look anything like a Fire Pokemon?

Annihilator27 said:
Yeah It would. Lunar moths are my favorite moth species.

Let's just hope, my fave moth before the Lunar moth is the Sunset moth (I hope they get to make a pokemon after these two one day).

You know if you wikipedia sunset moth you can see it's caterpillar form which looks like a complete dark type, black with white on the back with black spots on it and little things sticking out of it and a yellow skull mask looking face, that would be awesome. (omg the white stuff on top of it look like a bunch of skulls too!) Plus in the Culture section of the wiki page it says that the caterpillar name means something like butterfly or moth and soul, b/c it's caterpillar form resembles a covered corpse, and the moth like the soul from the body of it's dead (caterpillar) corpse-this would make a great pokemon entrie.

OMG please GF make these two happen.

I hope bambi isn't some new eevee thing as someone suggested earlier. Maybe normal/grass.

Maybe when it farts, it burns as hell? :p

No, but the 5 Gen got the turn for me into a okay Gen. My horror Gen is, and will be, the 3th!

Sorry for the capslock but: AWWW YEAH, FIRE TYPE PHANTOM POKEMON, LET'S GO.

ANYWAYS. I -DIED- from the cuteness of that caterpillar. I usually despise bug types but I'm loving this one.
The swan is cool as ever, it made me laugh - it looks like an angry aunt or stepmother complete with a giant bra and obnoxious hair XD
Shikijika is cute, it looks like it could be either normal, grass, or fire type (PLEASE let it be fire! There are always too many water and grass, not enough fire.) It appears to be based off of a reindeer, as I've seen reindeer in fairs and stuff that wear a blanket-type thing very similar to Shikijika's markings.

When I first saw the swan Pokémon, it looked just like a swan. I still don't like its design. It looks a lot like a plain swan, but I like it more now.

the flower on the deer's head looks similar to shamyn's one but with yellow color and no spots

I think the Deer will be like the new eevee of 5th gen. Maybe Deervelutions :O, makes sense if you guys saw that rumor posted on that one site.

Hunga said:
Some new infos for ya! ;P

As Junichi Masuda says in his blog, you'll only encounter new Pokémon in the game until the end contents (top 4?).
Also, he says he wants the game to have the feeling from Blue/Red/Green, with not knowing the attacks and the Pokémon, which also hints, that we will only get new attacks and maybe non of the old ones.

Source: Filb.de

Wow that would be awesome if we didn't see any old attacks returning until the end of the game

I haven't read the pages of posts... but does the bambi thing remind anyone of a baby Stantler?

Blizzz said:
I think the Deer will be like the new eevee of 5th gen. Maybe Deervelutions :O, makes sense if you guys saw that rumor posted on that one site.

why ??? does it have many evolutions !!!??

then what will the HMs be? completly new ones? cuz if theres no old attacks, surf earthquake fly etc.. would be gone i highly doubt that

EeveeLv99 said:
I haven't read the pages of posts... but does the bambi thing remind anyone of a baby Stantler?

noooooooo,no any similarities completely different

alypkm said:
the new worm is soo cute the swan has nothing new till now,the deer is good and I wanna see it's different forms (if it have),but still sooo cute in a childish way but not bad it's good anyway.
NOW the stupid thing why Dento looks cute in ken sugimori's art and sooo ugly in the anime,the difference is in hair, why they did so...

why no one reply ???

Victini makes no sense. First it was a legendary Poke (which would only be good if it was 20 ft tall), but now it's PSYCHIC/FIRE!
He makes no sense, and I don't care about him anymore. Ever.
That deer looks like she's hiding something.

Back