(1) OMG TO THE EXTREME: 'Pokemon Black 2' and 'White 2' Promotional Short [5/15]

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Sure, BV...:

Player: Miyu Irino
Rival: Junko Minagawa
Cheren: Ryohei Kimura

Akuroma: Junichi Suwabe
Elesa: Miyuki Sawashiro
Bianca: Ayana Taketatsu
Team Plasma woman: Yu Shimamura
Pokémon: Kiyotaka Furushima
Pokémon: Kensuke Satou

Shadow Triad: Akira Ishida

N: Hiroshi Kamiya

Emboar7

I get buckets
Tensho said:
He was saying "The day when you first meet your pokemon, I wonder what kind of day is it?"

Incorrect. He says "Show me just what kind of path you and your Pokemon aspire to!"

ameyzing

Kanto Champion
*sigh* when will ash grow up and be this awesome?

and since pokemon don't speak their name anymore and make animal cries, i wonder what sound pikachu will make? but i don't think they'll show it if this short actually becomes a special. coz pikachu belongs to ash only. they are soulmates. :|

Tensho

Aspiring Trainer
Emboar7 said:
Incorrect. He says "Show me just what kind of path you and your Pokemon aspire to!"

Thank for correcting, I misheard 'michi' into 'nichi', sigh.

Blui

lv85 paladin
@ Arcanine954, heh, this trailer makes B2&W2 look awesome sauce. Most of us can't wait for these games.

Mitja

veteran smartass
I dont see how it affects the game, except for showing a possible ship location and a town covered in spiky ice o:

Im curious about areas that were under construction, especially Twist mountain or if they'll make the subway more frontier like, or take you to spread out facilities or something.

Blui

lv85 paladin
@ Mitja, the special anime event is the story of BW2. I is a ton of info for B2&W2.

Gouka-no-Goukazaru

Might. Light. Seed Flare.
This looks more then awesome! Can't wait for BW2 to come! And part that most intrigues me: Why is East of Unova frozen. Can't wait to find an explanation for that.

hunter994x

Boss Salamence
I don't hate the current anime but I agree that this as a new anime would be much better. However, I don't want it to be COMPLETELY like the games. The anime isn't the greatest thing but it does have a tad bit more realism than the games. EX: Cities are actually cities instead of just 20 people in a few buildings, Pokemon need to eat and stuff like real world animals. Stuff like that I want the show to keep. The writers also tend to throw in a Pokemon with more than 4 moves(Ash's Kingler used more than 4, That Dragonite from the Orange League used 10, Tucker's Swampert from the BF Saga used 5, etc). I want that to remain too because let's be real; what's keeping Pokèmon in the show from knowing more than 4?

They need to realize that a majority of the series' fans are teenagers/adults. I rarely see kids liking Pokemon these days. It's not like when we were kids when everyone liked Pokemon. Those days are gone. It's time for the anime to step it up. I really hope they don't just ignore the number of fans who want this over the current anime. It would be pretty stupid especially with the $$$ it could bring.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...
Gouka-no-Goukazaru said:
This looks more then awesome! Can't wait for BW2 to come! And part that most intrigues me: Why is East of Unova frozen. Can't wait to find an explanation for that.

*coughcoughKyuremcoughcough*

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
hunter994x said:
I don't hate the current anime but I agree that this as a new anime would be much better. However, I don't want it to be COMPLETELY like the games. The anime isn't the greatest thing but it does have a tad bit more realism than the games. EX: Cities are actually cities instead of just 20 people in a few buildings, Pokemon need to eat and stuff like real world animals. Stuff like that I want the show to keep. The writers also tend to throw in a Pokemon with more than 4 moves(Ash's Kingler used more than 4, That Dragonite from the Orange League used 10, Tucker's Swampert from the BF Saga used 5, etc). I want that to remain too because let's be real; what's keeping Pokèmon in the show from knowing more than 4?

They need to realize that a majority of the series' fans are teenagers/adults. I rarely see kids liking Pokemon these days. It's not like when we were kids when everyone liked Pokemon. Those days are gone. It's time for the anime to step it up. I really hope they don't just ignore the number of fans who want this over the current anime. It would be pretty stupid especially with the $$$ it could bring.

Agree.

Blui

lv85 paladin
hunter994x said:

I agree, except I don't mind about it being a lot like the games. If it is like the games it will give us another perspective of the games.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Dragon Pokémon said:
*coughcoughKyuremcoughcough*

If thats the explanation, gamefreak will lose quite some respect from my side, because it's ridiculous, doesn't make sense with Kyurem not being the personification of zero energy anymore, would be to devastating, and sounds like the first silly idea they got instead of something thought through. Its like a forced omg thing for the sake of it that wouldnt nicely round up the interesting dragon legend we have so far.

G

gemtencards

Pokemon Black and white Noble Victories

I just bought 4 different boxes of pokemon black and white Noble Victories cards. All were sealed. My son freaked out when he saw the HP for card #3 Leavanny was 13000. Every card in every box has 2 extra zero's at the end of the HP. Do You anybody know if these are conterfiet or are they the real deal? Thank You Gemtencards.

Blui

lv85 paladin
@ Gemtencards, wrong forum :p this belongs in the TCG News and General Discussion Forum, also they are most definatley fake, if every card had two extra "0"s they are fake, if one had 2 extra zeros it's just a really bad misprint.

Mitja said:
If thats the explanation, gamefreak will lose quite some respect from my side, because it's ridiculous, doesn't make sense with Kyurem not being the personification of zero energy anymore, would be to devastating, and sounds like the first silly idea they got instead of something thought through. Its like a forced omg thing for the sake of it that wouldnt nicely round up the interesting dragon legend we have so far.

I agree with this, it would be really bad for Nintendo. Unless gradualy the ice is melting, or the opposite.