(1) Next English Set: 'HS - Unleashed' [3/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I knew it. Now I can hpefully start my Kingdra Prime + Kingdra LA article. Are the theme decks exactly thhe same?

What makes me think though that it's not only RL is that it says Shaymin & Jirachi, which coem ffrom the Battle Starter decks...

^
Don't be so sure.
Remember the six primes are
1. Tyranitar
2. Steelix
3-6 are a mystery and could be any combination of
Raichu
Slowking
Crobat
Ursaring
Houndoom
Scizor
Kingdra
Lanturn
So I hope the ones released are
Crobat, Ursaring, Scizor, and Kingdra because those are the ones most likely to change the metagame.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
^
Don't be so sure.
Remember the six primes are
1. Tyranitar
2. Steelix
3-6 are a mystery and could be any combination of
Raichu
Slowking
Crobat
Ursaring
Houndoom
Scizor
Kingdra
Lanturn
So I hope the ones released are
Crobat, Ursaring, Scizor, and Kingdra because those are the ones most likely to change the metagame.

I don't think it'll be those for just BECAUSE they'll all see use. I think it's more likely they'll shunt Crobat and Ursaring back again, and leave the RL set of primes intact.

On the upside, that means Unown G will probably be rotated out by the time Crobat gets to see play. :) That's good news for me.

And I think it really makes sense for them to move up this set. They really like to keep game sets together. HGSS Gave us Ho-oh and Lugia, but the three dogs needed some love. It makes more sense to keep the 5 Johto legends (no pun intended) together, sort of, than it does to come out with Darkrai & Cresselia not long after the games are released.

I think it is going to be crobat, ursaring, raichu, slowking, and 2 others. Just because we are getting scizor and tyranitar rares does not indicate that we wil see thier prime forms as well seeing as some level x cards did not have the card they level up from in the same set (garchomp, porygon z, heatran, drapion).

I just hope we dont get kingdra yet, it would be a disaster to the game. All we would see is more kingdra donk and decks that try to counter it. I'm not ready to return to these stupid fast decks that win turn one.

Pretty cool I guess. Nothing much stands out to me in the set but Rare Candy, Vileplume, and maybe Scizor. And the Primes.

Yay! We do (basically) get Revived Legends in May. I like Revived Legends as a name better. Just like "Advent of Arceus", not just Arceus. I can't wait for the PR!:p

Holy Star said:
Sounds like my kind of set. =)
Pokemon: Holy Star Unleashed!
lol
This set seems pretty cool, and would get me back into the TCG if I had the time...

so what sets will be rotated as of march 12 then?
or do they get rotated later sometime near in September?

Seems like a really good set to get. Also I really like the TCG box set art.

More like Sonic Unleased. >___> Hate the name soooo much. Dang on Crobat/Ursaring still not coming. _-_ Rare Candy better be in this set or this will be the worst set IMO.

dmaster out.

Mr.Ferrari said:
so what sets will be rotated as of march 12 then?
or do they get rotated later sometime near in September?

The first question is already answered in answer number 2.

Yes, they get rotated out later. After Worlds, as a matter of fact.

AW c'mon, we're STILL not getting Crobat and Ursaring? Gyp extreme.
Oh well, as long as I get Legend Box and/or legend parts I shall be happy. Now I can finally make a legend deck on Redshark for lulz.

Wow sounds like a pretty good set. Sounds like the sets are coming out every 2 months rather than 3 months now. Why so close together? It does not give anyone enogh time to even get their hands on the set through packs. Are they doing it this way because people are buying by the box rather than the packs themselves or is it something else? I hope the cards still have the same quality and I hope they are not cutting corners to get the sets out earlier.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back