(1) 'Next Destinies' Booster Packs, Theme Decks, and Blister Pack Revealed! [12/12]

Renoir said:
The Stadium Card DNA was alluding to is named 'Battle City'...
Yes, I know. I was comparing Battle City to Moonlight Stadium, because I find the two similiar.

People complained that the MD-CL format had a very stale metagame. Now people are complaining that the cards coming out are stale.

Wonder what will come next?

I thought they were complaining that the cards they were printing keep benefiting Basic Pokemon too much.

MD-CL format wasn't stale; it was awesome

Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX full arts confirmed! The Oficial site says "Two versions of six amazing Pokémon-EX, including the amazing Mewtwo-EX" wich confirmes that there will be full arts for all EXs in Next Destinies! The Next Part is, "Six Pokémon-EX cards with character art covering the entire card and a special etching treatment never done before in the TCG cards industry", wonder what the engraving stuff is about. Also, the site says that Pokemon-EX will return, so it seems that the are supposed to be the same as the old ones.
Here's the link:Pokemon Next Destinies
EDIT: The Next Destinies symbol appears to be some sort of "X", kinda like the logo for the set. The site says there will be more than 100 cards, so the exact set number is yet to be released. I can't wait for more information (including theme deck names)!

Also, does anyone know if the theme decks will be released erlier than the set like the previous BW sets, or will the theme decks be released the same day?

Zekrom Black said:
Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX full arts confirmed! The Oficial site says "Two versions of six amazing Pokémon-EX, including the amazing Mewtwo-EX" wich confirmes that there will be full arts for all EXs in Next Destinies! It also says, "Six Pokémon-EX cards with character art covering the entire card and a special etching treatment never done before in the TCG cards industry", wonder what that's all about. Also, the site says that Pokemon-EX will return, so it seems that the are supposed to be the same as the old ones.
Here's the link:Pokemon Next Destinies

You're like two weeks late.

http://pokebeach.com/2011/11/preliminary-next-destinies-info-released

Back