(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

King Kingdra said:
Oh yeah definitely, but like can someone give me a example of drastic typing changes between evolutions?
gloom to bellosom? larvetar to pupatar (sorry idk how to spell it) thats all i could think of.

King Kingdra said:
Oh yeah definitely, but like can someone give me a example of drastic typing changes between evolutions?
Snorunt --> Ice/Ghost Froslass? :/
EDIT:
Honestly I'm not too sure if this new spider is an evo of Ariados, I mean people thought Marill and Pikachu were related when 2nd gen rumors were coming out just because they're both mice, but they ended up having completely different evo lines.

King Kingdra said:
pokemon evos always have similar colors/ body structures. The only one that possibly could be a evo is the spider one - because it's structure of it's legs are very similar to Ariados. BUT, it's colors aren't the same. However I could make a safe bet that it is an evo of Ariados.

say hi to remoraid and octillery
magicarp + yarados
feebas + milotic
they say hi too

King Kingdra said:
Onix, made of ROCK, loses rock type to become Steelix, also made of ROCK?

EDIT: left out something important. It didn't lose ground, a less related type.

King Kingdra said:

remoraid, octillary
slakoth to vigoroth and then to slaking

Alright, everybody, he said TYPE CHANGES in the post.

Ariados's pokedex entries reference not one thing towards electricity, so I mean.

Evolutions are such a random longshot. For all I care Torterra could be a evolution of Torkoal. Just like Mechanos said; only time will tell.

Whoa, 29 seconds into the video.
You can put your Pokemon on your PC?
Pokemods abound.

The green pokemon is starting to grow on me already. If it really does have fruit inside it's gooey shell as arms,well that will be quite interesting. I could see it being called Goop, but probably more along the lines of a nickname.

These Pokemon seem interesting. I'll probably take some time to get used to the new Pokemon. Though I cannot really tell until clearer pictures actually do come out. I really like how there is triple battle now, which seems really cool. The attacks seem to have improved, though we can't tell until we find the stats out.

JJ151730 said:
It looks like the MIA martingamer was telling the truth about the triple battles...does this mean that the "jade snake" and "team plasma" is also true ...who knows

anyway ive like wat ive seen from the game so far it should be epic

This is a huge misconception. That guy NEVER said anything about triple battles. It was originally a Japanese Forum 2ch. So that guy hasn't said ANYTHING that has been confirmed yet. Keep that in mind.

Now that that's taken care of, wow. These new Pokemon are certainly interesting. One thing I'd like to question is why everyone things they're evolutions of something already made. The only one I could conceive as an evo (and actually split evo instead) is that Nosepass colored one. That's be really need if it was a split evo. I'll wait until clearer pictures/images before I comment fully, but I like that black witch thing the most.

Shooter is an interesting thing. I wonder what it's for. They have to have a Bag option though. Otherwise how the heck do you catch Pokemon? >__> Triple battles suck. End of story.

dmaster out.

Petrex said:
slakoth to vigoroth and then to slaking

I disagree, slakoth/vigoroth and slaking all look very similar structure wise and colour wise, typing wise too, and it makes complete sense that they are evolutions.

These guys look, well, kinda interesting I guess. The new creature designs are nothing like anything we have seen before, but I'm sure I'll get accustomed to them soon. The triple battling can turn out to be awesome if it's done right. I kinda like how there's a little cutscene of you throwing out your team before the battle starts too. This is great news, the only thing I don't really like yet is that weird green thing. Yeah, well let's see what the future holds for these games, so far they look great.

dmaster said:
This is a huge misconception. That guy NEVER said anything about triple battles. It was originally a Japanese Forum 2ch. So that guy hasn't said ANYTHING that has been confirmed yet. Keep that in mind.

Now that that's taken care of, wow. These new Pokemon are certainly interesting. One thing I'd like to question is why everyone things they're evolutions of something already made. The only one I could conceive as an evo (and actually split evo instead) is that Nosepass colored one. That's be really need if it was a split evo. I'll wait until clearer pictures/images before I comment fully, but I like that black witch thing the most.

Shooter is an interesting thing. I wonder what it's for. They have to have a Bag option though. Otherwise how the heck do you catch Pokemon? >__> Triple battles suck. End of story.

dmaster out.

I agree, New pokemon are interesting. Shooter IS weird. I asked the same question about catching pokemon? Do we shoot them now? Lol. And yeah, I don't think any of them are evos from past pokemon.. the nosepass evo one atleast has similar structure/colors.

Shooting Pokemon...This game is for the older crowd. This game CANNOT be rated E lol.

dmaster out.

Alright everyone. We all seem to be forgetting that previous images have shown us that there is still a BAG option. This shooter thing seems to be an online feature from what I can tell.

When you use Shooter:
Walkin' thru a cave, "Ahh... another Zubat..."
SHOOTER TIEM AMIRITE?

Petrex said:
ok so what i can tell from Ononokusu (the weird dragon type thing) its is heavily armored with golden armour, our maybe a wierd yellowish green (a BUG TYPE????) and its claws and "horns" are ivoryish (thus backing up my bug type theory) but it gives a strong vibe towards ground/rock type, its definately reptilian (DRAGON??) and well its definately going to be an addition to my team >=D

that would be pretty epic, the ivory thing kinda does help out, thing is i doubt it will be its probably like...rock cuz of the description. it sounds like something ancient.. but i wouldnt doubt that...

Petrex said:
hey guys a little worhtless piece of info.. it appears that in the game the starter pokes are apparently gifts...not just chosen from the profesor or used to save your skin but...gifts...interesting

and after riviewing... the little battle theme for the male character and that women is definately either the rival or a elite four member. the room is too small and it looks like a bedroom so 75% rival because theres a bed and a desk..and its shaped like a 2nd floor..kinda

EDIT: and your probably fighting them in their rooms *

wow. never noticed that. but yeah they probably are older... so i dont know but i hate these new games so far..

Back