(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

dwarfstar123 said:
I would love that too. I think it might be, like the circle stuff and the body insode it is its organs! (EW!) water bears to me are strangely cool.
CHILD SHAPED ORGANS? lol
Maybe it will get some amoeba pre-evo

Oh, and does anybody else kinda like the totem-witch?

Rockoto said:
CHILD SHAPED ORGANS? lol

i do. Someone said it could be a doll evo from shuppet, and i really love that idea. I might add her to my team, but im waiting for more pokes!

Rockoto said:
CHILD SHAPED ORGANS? lol

yes i actually really like it. i can't help thinking shuppet evo.

yo believe it or not...theyre growing on me! i honestly think its the anticipation for something awesome that makes them look dull...cuz i mean thats what we said for the startes lol

IMO, the Shooter is like a VS Recorder, except that when you connect to the Internet, you can save the videos to your computer. o3o

At first I was like "lolwut" at the new 'mons, but now I've grown pretty attached to all of them. I really love the moles and the marmelade bear thing, and the mantis looks like it'll be used a lot in metagame. Some of them do look like pre-evo's of past poke's (especially the middle blue/red unnamed one), however I doubt it. :< Marmalade bear looks like a legendary to me for some reason -headdesk-
Also, has anyone else noticed Gen 1 (all new) > Gen 2 (some all new, many evo/prevo's) > Gen 3 (almost all new, barely any prevo/evo's) > Gen 4 (like Gen 2, many evo/prevo's). That's what I see anyway, so I think this Gen won't have as many evo/prevo's as Gen 4...xD;; /rambling kthxbai

pokemon evos always have similar colors/ body structures. The only one that possibly could be a evo is the spider one - because it's structure of it's legs are very similar to Ariados. BUT, it's colors aren't the same. However I could make a safe bet that it is an evo of Ariados.

Compumon said:
IMO, the Shooter is like a VS Recorder, except that when you connect to the Internet, you can save the videos to your computer. o3o

At first I was like "lolwut" at the new 'mons, but now I've grown pretty attached to all of them. I really love the moles and the marmelade bear thing, and the mantis looks like it'll be used a lot in metagame. Some of them do look like pre-evo's of past poke's (especially the middle blue/red unnamed one), however I doubt it. :< Marmalade bear looks like a legendary to me for some reason -headdesk-
Also, has anyone else noticed Gen 1 (all new) > Gen 2 (some all new, many evo/prevo's) > Gen 3 (almost all new, barely any prevo/evo's) > Gen 4 (like Gen 2, many evo/prevo's). That's what I see anyway, so I think this Gen won't have as many evo/prevo's as Gen 4...xD;; /rambling kthxbai
its almost like a pattern. i think u maybe right. I would like more new pokemon, than more evos. cause, thats kinda half new. Some 'ol same 'ol.

dwarfstar123 said:
i do. Someone said it could be a doll evo from shuppet, and i really love that idea. I might add her to my team, but im waiting for more pokes!
Actually I really love the Ameoba and Witch thing, and I might want them on my team....if the amoeba fruity waterbear thinggy isn't a grass type, and the witch isn't (well, obviously) i don't wanna go against my grass type commitment! OMG..i really hope that there will be a really good grass type this generation.

If Witchy McGrueter is a Banette evo, then it'll be an epic physical sweeper. Maybe decent special attack.

dwarfstar123 said:
I would love that too. I think it might be, like the circle stuff and the body insode it is its organs! (EW!) water bears to me are strangely cool.

The idea of it being a water bear is brilliant; however water bears live in moss, which is green; so maybe the green is liquid moss? Just an idea; I've read about water bears before. However if the inside is organs, thats also brilliant.

I still like all of them, the mantis is my favorite though.

Rockoto said:
If Witchy McGrueter is a Banette evo, then it'll be an epic physical sweeper. Maybe decent special attack.

It kinda looks female to me, and Banette looks male to me also. Maybe like a Kirlia evolution thing going on here?

is it just me, or is this gen almost featuring evil, or darkness. Look at the foxes, and the coffin thing. Also the girl witch thing.

King Kingdra said:
pokemon evos always have similar colors/ body structures. The only one that possibly could be a evo is the spider one - because it's structure of it's legs are very similar to Ariados. BUT, it's colors aren't the same. However I could make a safe bet that it is an evo of Ariados.

Theres been some odd cases, Like Remoraid into Octillary lol. That pokemon between the jelly water bear thing and the doll? The middle looks like a probopass evo imo. But looks can be decieving.

People are actually using my Jelly bear name and water bear idea? I feel honored.
Also, good point Annihilator27.

Denchura really looks like Ariados and I think it could be a evo, however, there color is different and spinarak/ariados had nothing to do with electricity and Denchura does. So I don't that they would randomly go from bug type to bug electric o_O

King Kingdra said:
Denchura really looks like Ariados and I think it could be a evo, however, there color is different

A quick note is the absolute change in colour from spinarak to Ariados, but of course, that didn't seem as drastic as it kept the same feel.
However, I somewhat doubt it is a ariados evolution anyway; but only time can tell.

King Kingdra said:
Denchura really looks like Ariados and I think it could be a evo, however, there color is different and spinarak/ariados had nothing to do with electricity and Denchura does. So I don't that they would randomly go from bug type to bug electric o_O

I thought that electivire was electirc/bug when I first saw it. I never thought of it as an electabuzz evolution until it said it was lol.

Annihilator27 said:
I thought that electivire was electirc/bug when I first saw it. I never thought of it as an electabuzz evolution until it said it was lol.

Oh yeah definitely, but like can someone give me a example of drastic typing changes between evolutions?

King Kingdra said:
However I could make a safe bet that it is an evo of Ariados.

Even though it's name suggests that it's Bug/Electric? And it's colors suggest it too?

Quick question, what would Hihidaruma evolve into?

Back