(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

Well, spiritomb is a little like rotom, it ain't a legendary but still, it won't evlove... but I do see a little similarity between them!

I absolutely fell in love with this guy! Im adding him to my team, and naming him Squibble :p 6 (drawn by me)
beaR.png

Too bad there is no name yet.

I "kind" of agree with stephen, the pokemon and artwork rock, but sprites... meh, not so much :/

That green one made me loose my mind wondering what the heck it is based off of!

PokemonFreak44 said:
does anyone else think that DUSKAN the Mummy Tomb thing is an evo for SPIRTOMB?!

Yup yup yup.
Does anyone else think most of these are completely new? Aside from, of course, the sarcophagus and the spider.

YO! 6-DIMENSION RICK ROLL'd GUY! I WAS THINKIN' THE SAME THING!!!

dwarfstar123 said:
I absolutely fell in love with this guy! Im adding him to my team, and naming him Squibble :p 6 (drawn by me)
beaR.png

I like it now:)

That girly weirdo thinger tottaly looks like a final evo. of smoochum...

SMOOCHUM => JYNX => "whatever it's name is, I'm confused... O_O".

Yeah, ariados evo. would be sick.

I personally like (most of) these designs! They definitely grew on me. The only one i dont really care for is the evil-wedding-cake-gamyga-woman-thing. As for the sarcophagus, i do like it also (reminds me of Rotom forms and Spiritomb). Some of these Pokemon actually remind me of certain Gen 1 ones. And there were Gen 1 ones that weren't based off of animals. And i really thought the newer gens didnt have as many of those Pokemon that had like no bodies, or ones you couldnt see. Gen 1 had a lot. Like Tangela, Cloyster/Shellder, and Diglett/Dugtrio. That sorta thing! If you understand what im saying :)

dwarfstar123 said:
beaR.png

Mind if I use this as my desktop background?

ryan.jay said:
It looks happy with its mouth open and all. and what are the black things on its hands? they remind me of bull rings.
Um not to be mean but ever heard of a thing called fingers.

Anyone ever think about Ruby / Sapphire remakes? They will be made probably around 2013 to 2014-ish, I know almost as a fact that one will be called Rising Ruby... Jesus, this goes by so fast! Think about it! Next generation (if you are counting 5th generation as the current one...) they will be making diamond and pearl remakes!!!

Desukaan said:
That girly weirdo thinger tottaly looks like a final evo. of smoochum...

SMOOCHUM => JYNX => "whatever it's name is, I'm confused... O_O".

Yeah, ariados evo. would be sick.

I think its an evolution of shuppet :/
Bannet was an evil puppet, so maybe its an evil doll..

Rockoto said:
Mind if I use this as my desktop background?

no problem! i dont mind! But give credit to me if mentioned.

XD @ Darkrai Lord!!!! LOL!

Can't wait for RS remakes!

Desukaan said:
I "kind" of agree with stephen, the pokemon and artwork rock, but sprites... meh, not so much :/

Why thank you. :]

And I'd like to add that I DO like these new Pokes. I am really liking the moles, spider, and mantis thing. At first the green thing was odd to me, but I must say I am liking it a lot more. The other two of the un-named are 'meh' to me. And Mr. Egyptian has some potential to be pretty cool.

they are starting to grow on me and i really like the weirf lizard thing with the armour and the plasma one.. defiantely on my team yo.. lol

Back