(1) Nationals Champions Crowned, BW2's World Tournament to Feature WC Teams [7/2]

Juniors it was Hammertime, Seniors Terrakion/Mewtwo, Masters Klinklang/attackers.

Chariblaze said:
And now we wait for news of next year's location. Come on, Columbus.
It's probably going to be Indy again, I'm guessing. I've heard it's a nice place. I've never actually been, but that's what I've heard.

@Glaceon: Remind me what Hammertime is? Isn't it like Fighting.dek with a lot of Crushing Hammers in it?

Hammertime is Darkrai EX + Crushing Hammer + Enhanced Hammer and usually uses some Sableye to reuse Trainers as well.

dmaster out.

I don't think it'll be in Columbus again. The last year it was there (2008), it was during Origins so of course you had to pay $60/person just to get into the convention center and the hotels were booked. Another thing I heard that there was supposed to be a cap on number of players and that Origins messed that up by giving Masters some of the Junior's passes, etc...

St. Louis they moved because there was little food within walking distance and also the fire marshal had to come in because there was a fire hazard with too many people.

Then we get Indy which has food, big enough space, and a lot of hotels downtown. I don't see why they'd change it if it's working out fine. (Although I wouldn't mind them changing it because the same place for 3 years gets a little boring after you do things so many times.)

dmaster said:
Hammertime is Darkrai EX + Crushing Hammer + Enhanced Hammer and usually uses some Sableye to reuse Trainers as well.

dmaster out.
Danke.
(I knew it was straight something; I just didn't remember what.)

Mudkip711 said:
I don't think it'll be in Columbus again. The last year it was there (2008), it was during Origins so of course you had to pay $60/person just to get into the convention center and the hotels were booked. Another thing I heard that there was supposed to be a cap on number of players and that Origins messed that up by giving Masters some of the Junior's passes, etc...

St. Louis they moved because there was little food within walking distance and also the fire marshal had to come in because there was a fire hazard with too many people.

Then we get Indy which has food, big enough space, and a lot of hotels downtown. I don't see why they'd change it if it's working out fine. (Although I wouldn't mind them changing it because the same place for 3 years gets a little boring after you do things so many times.)

I would like it to be in Indy again. It's within driving distance for me. Although someplace a teeny bit closer would be nice, if it aint broken don't fix it.

Back