(1) Movie 14 to Feature Zekrom [12/1]

At first i thought it was clear that it could be the black hero, but i think there is a possibility that it isn't. And it's dark hero, which could also mean evil, or just sinister. I love victini's voice it sounds cute.
Also Zekrom hasn't been confirmed for being the dark hero.

Man that clip was awesome XD. but was a very short compared to pst clips for the other Pokemon movies which were over 30 seconds but looks pretty cool though.:)

Here is the movie poster as of yet... why would people not say that Zekrom at least most have something to do with the "Dark Hero"? XD

2usu0c6.png

Hmm maybe you missed on here Mucrush

- The Zoroark movie of 2010 didn't show anything with Zoroark in its December 2009 teaser and poster.

- The Shaymin movie of 2008 didn't show anything with Shaymin in its December 2007 teaser and poster.

- The Darkrai movie of 2007 didn't show anything with Darkrai in its December 2006 teaser and poster.

- The Manaphy movie of 2006 didn't show anything with Manaphy in its December 2005 teaser and poster.

- The Lucario movie of 2005 didn't show anything with Lucario in its December 2004 teaesr and poster.

Zekrom could be the dark hero but he might not and i don't think he could pull off an interesting role.

I'd never said he WAS the Dark Hero, but because Zekrom is in the movie with the title, and its dark, it must have a connection :b

Playerking95 said:
The blablabla of blablabla didn't show anything with blablabla in its teaser and poster.

etc...

Zekrom could be the dark hero but he might not

-_-

We already know your stance. There's no need to keep reminding other people that you don't agree with theirs, and then shoving in a "may or may not" phrase at the end to try and sound politically correct.

I mean... c'mon you posted the same list twice within 12 hours on the same page of the same thread... even if you say otherwise anyone would think you're trying too hard to sway the perspectives of certain others... Plus the list you mentioned isnt even a good bargaining chip because it conveniently excludes, oh about half of the total pokemon movies so far.

This discussion topic has at least another week's worth of prevalence. I can guarantee at least a few more people here are going to post in the near future that they think Zekrom is the dark hero or at least has some connection to it. When that time comes we shall see what happens on your part, but I sincerely hope this issue of Zekrom's candidacy won't be drawn into lengthy debates... because there is virtually nothing to debate about till more info comes. Everyone here is equally possibly correct or possibly wrong, no single person more so or less so in exception.

Mucrush said:
Zekrom is in the movie with the title, and its dark

technically 'black', not 'dark' ;)

黒 (kuro) = 'black'

Although I suppose in the Japanese context, it can symbolise darkness. The word "dark" is very common these days in western pop culture so that's probably how the westerners translate it. Victini and the Black Hero just doesnt have the same ring to it.

I posted the same list because he didn't see it. For the last time

I DON'T CARE IF YOU BELIVE ME OR NOT! Don't change my quotes saying Blah blah blah, because you know what i posted was possible evidence of it. I'm not saying Kerudio is definitely in it but we will see if it is when we see the proper poster/trailer. I will comment on people who say "ZOMG! I was right Zekrom is the hero and it was clearly him." Because if there is one thing i hate is people who are saying something is definitely going to happen. Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge a poster and don't judge a Trailer. Because i have seen several trailers that show bits that weren't in the movies. Just like when we had the first batch of Best wishes trailers and they changed when the episodes came around, this trailer could change. Now i will finish debating this because i'm sick of arguing.

Anyway, i saw the high resolution pictures of the trailer on serebii and wow. The sky looks so dark, i hope the movie isn't like this most of the time. Because i prefer a nice atmosphere/setting during a movie, that's why i hate rainy days.

What? I've never said that I didn't believe your list... i'm just saying that, because Zekrom, the BLACK/DARK Pokemon, is in the movie and seems to be a main character, so he has problably something to do with the DARK/BLACK hero :b

Probably but only time will tell. I really hope we see the fighting trio soon, maybe this movie as a small role or in the next one.

Playerking95 said:
I will comment on people who say "ZOMG! I was right Zekrom is the hero and it was clearly him." Because if there is one thing i hate is people who are saying something is definitely going to happen.

If you are really honest about using the word "hate" then by all means prepare to hate a whole bunch of people. End of the day you're the one who has to deal with negative personal emotions not them...

Playerking95 said:
because you know what i posted was possible evidence of it

Well, what you didn't post (i.e. the other half of the movies that aren't in your list) is possible counter evidence, so I personally wouldn't regard your list as being a very good evidence... If you can list all 13 movies and illustrate a clear trend among all their posters and teasers, it would be a lot better.

Playerking95 said:
Don't judge a book by it's cover

You are in no position to dictate how people should or shouldn't judge things. When people post on the forum, typically the emphasis is to get their point of view across. Not everyone is in the mood to demonstrate critical thinking to analyse their stance and how correct or wrong it may be.

Besides the fact is the only thing we have seen of the 'book' so far is the 'cover', i.e the teaser and poster. If we can't judge based on that, then there is nothing to speculate on.

Guys you just need to chill, it's just a movie for Pete's sake. >_>

Though, Zekrom is starting look like the dark hero. Victini and the Dark Hero: Zekrom sounds really cool, imo. But with a title and a 19 sec trailer we can't really be sure of anything right now.

I just found this pic, and there is also a HD trailer of the video, that shows different scens, that I also found!!
Picture is below, and the video is in the link below!! Also judging from the pic, I think its safe to say Zekrom is the Dark Hero!!

20101202_poster.jpg

http://www.filb.de/1442

Did we get Darkrai in Manaphy's movie? No. So no Keldio, simple as that. Keldio will appear in the next movie with the other 3 muskedeers and possibly Reshiram, but I highly doubt that even with it still being early, Keldio will appear at all. It's kind of early for Keldio to appear at all anyways. So we even have any form of evidence for Keldio anyways? No. Dark/Black Hero is obviously refering to Zekrom so whoever thought it was Keldio needs to stop.

Edit: Anyways, if I could have my say I have a somewhat controversal theory about the Zekrom to appear and I'm not sure what everyone will think about it.

Based on how it practically NEEDS to be caught in White version (The only way you can go around that is almost impossible to achieve as you need a full party and full boxes), and how Ash is usually characterized by use of Electric types, this Zekrom will be caught by Ash either in this movie or sometime later in the Best Wishes series. What I believe he'll do with it is unknown, but if N is likely to appear in the anime it will probably serve a purpose as in the games.

Legendaries in general have been slowly becoming more like regular Pokemon in the anime as recently Legends have been used by trainers in the anime, first with Brandon's Regis or Noland's unofficial Articuno whichever came first (Don't watch the anime very much anymore so I don't know), and then the Sinnoh league was notorious with Ash being defeated by a team of Legends that you'd least expect to see owned by a trainer, such as Darkrai and Latios.

With this, coupled with how Zekrom is treated in-game as I mentioned above, the Zekrom could possibly be caught by Ash at a later point in time in the anime if not in this movie itself.

Edit: In a way the title could somewhat be used as evidence for this, as normally, you'd expect something such as Zekrom to be no hero at all in any way or form (It is called the Black Yin Pokemon in the japanese games for a reason), because if caught by Ash, it could then possibly perform a deed which it would be called a "hero", such as defeating N or a possible head villian similar to the ones in a past few movies we got. Then again, we've got Victini for such a purpose as well, but still, Zekrom itself could possibly fill that role as well, but it probably wouldn't agree to the way it is unless convinced by Ash.

Though given Reshiram, one would expect this to be impossible in a movie due to some people believing Reshiram NEEDS to appear along with Zekrom as well. From past movies I've seen, no it doesn't. We didn't get Ho-Oh in Lugia's movie, nor did we get a fake Kyogre and Team Aqua to accompany Team Magma and the fake Groudon in Jirachi's movie. Also, despite both Dialga and Palkia having cuased most of the destruction in the distortion world, Giratina went after only Dialga as Palkia was not even in the movie save for a flashback, so Reshiram and Zekrom need not to appear at the same time in a movie, as both can easily be seperate in a movie. So far Reshiram is not on the poster of the movie we got recently, so this could possibly happen. Then again, given rather obvious reasons, Zekrom could remain a wild Pokemon. We may never know for quite some time.

The Zoroark movie (the last DP movie) is this generation's equivalent of the Manaphy movie (the last AG movie). This Victini movie is the equivalent of The Rise of Darkrai. So yes, Keldeo could easily appear.

"Did we get Darkrai in Manaphy's movie? No. So no Keldio."
Okay did we see buizle in movie 5? No. So no Zekrom in this movie. See i can state stupid facts too.
I insisted on ending this feud but if you want to start it up again, then let me in.

If you are really honest about using the word "hate" then by all means prepare to hate a whole bunch of people. End of the day you're the one who has to deal with negative personal emotions not them...

Okay :)

"Well, what you didn't post (i.e. the other half of the movies that aren't in your list) is possible counter evidence, so I personally wouldn't regard your list as being a very good evidence... If you can list all 13 movies and illustrate a clear trend among all their posters and teasers, it would be a lot better."

How about the evidence that the movies that i listed were the the most recent 6 movies hmm?

"You are in no position to dictate how people should or shouldn't judge things. When people post on the forum, typically the emphasis is to get their point of view across. Not everyone is in the mood to demonstrate critical thinking to analyse their stance and how correct or wrong it may be.

Besides the fact is the only thing we have seen of the 'book' so far is the 'cover', i.e the teaser and poster. If we can't judge based on that, then there is nothing to speculate on."

Yeah you can have your opinion but don't judge so far as to say,

"That DEFINITELY proves Zekrom is the Dark Hero."

You're the one to start this and please finish it or let me. People kept disputing my thoughts on the matter so i thought "Well don't be so easy to judge and i don't want to feel like a crazy person who types nonsense sentences." So i talked to them why it could be what i think might happen then you got involved and this started. So please for the love of Arceus stop this.

You know what I'm glad Zekrom is in this movie if you see the HD trailer he looks awesome but by what he is doing i don't know why he would be classified as a hero.

^
Okay did we see buizle in movie 5? No. So no Zekrom in this movie. See i can state stupid facts too.

Wow. Your ability to argument is just fail.

@WPM: The Zoroark movie isn't the equivalent to the manaphy movie. It's the equivalent to Lucario's.
Lucario - Zoroark (I won't even explain the obvious copy/paste they did here)
Mew - Celebi
Also, the Zoroark movie has no gen V (event) legendary. This movie could be considered the equivalent of manaphy's movie despite being the 1st of a new anime serie. Manaphy and Victini are the 1st event legendaries in their generations.

Anyway, I don't understand why some people keep saying Keldeo will appear in this movie. It's so obvious they make one movie for each event legendary. This one is for Victini, Keldeo's one will be next, followed by Meloetta's and finally Genosect. Look at movie 9, 10, 11 and 12. It's the same thing all over again. Anyone wanna bet? This trend should be enough to convince anybody that Keldeo won't appear.
Although I admit the possibility of them tricking eveyone and do everything different this time...

There wont be 4 movies this is fast paced, keldeo can be in this and,

"Wow. Your ability to argument is just fail."

Wow. Your ability to detect a joke because your argument for darkrai and manaphy is nothing.

i agree with who ever said ash will catch zekrom. maybe it is previewing the rest of the anime

LOVE THE GRAPHICS. wish the whole anime could be like that

(victini looked allot like dream world art)

@Playerking: He's right, Zoroark's movie is like Lucario's movie due to it being the first 5th Gen reveal in the anime. Victini/Zekrom's movie is like the Manaphy movie since it features the first event in national dex order (Victini comes before Keldio by almost 151 mons). And name we one time we ever got two events in one movie (Zorua and Zoroark don't count for obvious reasons, as they're not legendary like all the others and are in the same evolution family).

As for Zekrom, I look at this particular screenshot clearly as if he's trying to hog the movie all to himself:
EpicWin.png

@Zoroarkmster: That would be me you're talking about. :p

Back