(1) Movie 14 to Feature Zekrom [12/1]

RE: (1) Movie 14's 'Dark Hero' is Zekrom [12/1]

This should be an interesting movie, if I see it it will be the first Pokemon movie I've seen in a while (I'm planning to...). Zekrom is a fitting "dark hero".

Should have guessed. "The Dark Hero" is a really obvious and fitting name for Zekrom. Durr....

Anyways, it makes it sound cooler.

Wow Ash looks awesome and Pokemaister all that trailer tells us is that zekrom is appearing. Victini looks awesome, what move is he using? V incinerate?

Great Graphics.

Reshiram will probably get its own movie. It's about time they separate the duo legends and give them their own separate movies.
It was kinda getting old seeing both legends in one movie, y'know? =/

Yay, I figured that the most likely choice would be Zekrom. I can't wait for this movie because I like Zekrom the most out of the main three Legendaries.

dmaster out.

Mahatten they didn't do it for ages since since the diamond and pearl movies so you can't say it's about time, but i agree they kept showing dialga and palkia way to often but if they put Reshiram and Zekrom together we can fit more legendaries into more movies.

Reshiram will probably get its own movie. It's about time they separate the duo legends and give them their own separate movies.
It was kinda getting old seeing both legends in one movie, y'know? =/

As far as I know, Dialga and Palkia are the only duo to be in the same movie. Lugia had it's own movie, Ho-oh has only had cameos (ever), and Groudon and Kyogre never got a movie (unless you count the "Groudon" in the Jirachi movie and Kyogre's cameo in the Manaphy movie.)

So yea..

This certainly seems like an interesting movie, and now that I think of it, I don't really mind the idea of having the mascot legendaries star in separate movies, however I never imagined Victini and Zekrom as a pair...interesting.

Oopsies, my badness. Guess I wasn't really acknowledging any other generations before the 4th (this is what happens when a certain generation of Pokemon has been around for so long T_T). Well now I'm wondering if Reshiram will be paired with a small legendary as well (even though there's only two more of them, and Meloetta or Kerudio just wouldn't fit). But to be honest, I'm not really excited about this movie at all. Seems rather... boring to me. Just another generic Pokemon movie about some misunderstood legendary. =/

Reshiram can be in this he can just make a small appearance or maybe an appearance like regigigas in movie 11 or Dialga in movie 11.

Eh, that would be kinda weird for it to just pop up out of nowhere. Really, Reshiram is just as important as Zekrom, so it would be strange for it to just have a minor role in the movie. Even though Dialga did get more recognition in that Giratina movie (heck, Palkia wasn't even IN that movie >.>).

EDIT: Jeez, these stupid smilies are always messing things up. T_T

Its most likely that Zekrom is the Dark Hero, because Zekrom is dark. Plus Victini and Zekrom are the main pokemon characters in this movie. Take notice that when they show the title of the movie in the trailer you see a V as for Victini and Zekroms electric generator with electricity shooting everywere, and they were the first two pokemon shown in the trailer. Victini and the Dark Hero, Victini and Zekrom, make sense! BTW is Reshiram going to be in the movie, b/c I definitly hope so, seeing Zekrom shooting electric out of its generator was amazing, just imagine how Reshiram would look spouting flames in that movie!!

This doesn't mean Keldeo won't appear, sure zekrom could be the dark hero but i don't think so, anyway if i may quote,

The poster that comes in/around March 2011 could be the one that'd have Keldeo, based on past events.

- The Zoroark movie of 2010 didn't show anything with Zoroark in its December 2009 teaser and poster.

- The Shaymin movie of 2008 didn't show anything with Shaymin in its December 2007 teaser and poster.

- The Darkrai movie of 2007 didn't show anything with Darkrai in its December 2006 teaser and poster.

- The Manaphy movie of 2006 didn't show anything with Manaphy in its December 2005 teaser and poster.

- The Lucario movie of 2005 didn't show anything with Lucario in its December 2004 teaesr and poster.

- The earliest poster I saw for the 2003 Jirachi movie had a freakin' Absol on it, shaded. The December (I'm assuming) teaser didn't have Jirachi in it.

Mhm Zekrom is in. Guess Playerking95 guessed wrong about it not being in.

Zekrom being a CG pokemon in that trailer would be a little strange to me. Normally they tend to CG objects, not so much creatures in the pokemon movies.

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
just imagine how Reshiram would look spouting flames in that movie!!

I've always disliked how they made his butt on fire. It makes me laugh and I'm quite sure the intention wasn't humour :D

Lol, that's where you are wrong i thought it would be there even if it's the smallest role, because of that small teaser we had earlier after seeing that i thought it should be here but i did say it might not be the dark hero, of which has not been proven yet. So i am not wrong, yet. :)

It was clear that Zekrom was the black hero.
Which Pokémon should it else be?! It is the "pure black" Pokémon and legendary.
It follows the old schema of at first involving the normal legendary and then the event legendary Pokémon.
Don't want to be mean, but Victinis voice already annoyes me...

Back