(1) Movie 14 to Feature Zekrom [12/1]

"He's right, Zoroark's movie is like Lucario's movie." WHAT?! I NEVER disagreed with that he is right Lucario's movie is like zoroark's. It's also like Lucario's because it has a trio. But i can't tell what this movie is like an i hope it's not like any others. I love the CGI.

Lol, people arguing over Pokemon movies.
The graphics actually do look pretty awesome (referring to that Zekrom pic).
Uuuugh, I really should get White. ><

@playerking95: Excuse me? How is my argument "nothing"? Look at the explanation below.
Seriously, look at what you wrote:
Okay did we see buizle in movie 5? No. So no Zekrom in this movie. See i can state stupid facts too.

1st: What has Buizel to do with movie 5? movie 5 has Latias & Latios (gen 3 pokémon) but it's a gen 2 movie. Buizel appeared in movie 9 which is a 3rd gen movie but is a gen 4 pokémon. How could it appear 1 gen earlier?

2nd: How is the fact that Buizel didn't appear in movie 5 connected with the possibility of Zekrom not being in this movie? (despite being officially known now that it will be in it). It's two different cases. Buizel is a generic pokémon that was used to introduce gen 4 and like I said, it couldn't appear in a gen 2 movie. Zekrom is a version-mascot legendary pokémon from gen 5, that will star in the first gen 5 movie. I don't see how you can compare both...

3rd: (Continuing from 2nd point) He didn't state any stupid fact. Darkrai was in a movie of its own and didn't appear in manaphy's movie. Like I said, they have been making a movie for each event legendary.
Manaphy -> 1st event leg. from gen 4 -> movie 9
Darkrai -> 2nd event leg. -> movie 10.
So,
Victini -> 1st event leg. of gen 5 -> movie 14
keldeo -> 2nd event leg. -> movie 15 possibly.

His statement (as well as mine) is based on past actions that will most likely be repeated.
All you have to do is use logic. Something which can't be applied to your statement above... And if that was a joke, it wasn't funny. It was stupid...

btw, I don't remember talking about darkrai in my previous post but wtv.
And while this anime series may be fast paced, it doesn't mean they won't make at least four gen 5 movies. Just look at gen 3. IIRC, movie 6 & 7 belong to the advance series while movie 8 & 9 happen during the (kanto) Battle frontier series... But they're all gen 3 movies...

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptW9KMj-tI
It has a bit more information, yummier quality, and a shmexy poster to top it all off.

1. This basically confirms Zekrom is the dark hero. At this point, I don't see anyone else being it, with Zekrom getting this much promotion and a spot on the poster with Victini.
2. This movie is going to be epic.
3. The graphics (especially the part with Zekrom) is AMAZING.
4. The trailer alone just helped me make the decision that I will be getting White instead of Black- thank you, Zekrom xD

Are you that stupid i said that buizle thing because it had nothing to do with anything much like the dakrai manaphy thing. Do you understand now? Victini already had it's event nothing stops Kerudio from being in this movie except for the writers.

^No, I'm not. But you probably are. Exactly. The Buizel thing has nothing to do with anything. But you're totally wrong about the Darkrai and Manaphy. Do I have to explain it all over again? Darkrai wasn't in movie 9 because there was already manaphy. And the same thing will happen to this Keldeo-Victini thing since it's a similar case. Besides, there's still no evidence that Keldeo will be in the movie while there are 9 movies behind this one that basically proves that Keldeo won't be in it. And need I remind you that there's a secret attack in the games called V-Generate that nobody can learn but it's most likely for victini? That is the reason why there will probably be a downloadle Victini at the time of the movie. An event Victini with V-Generate. That's another obvious point.

Man, I can't keep arguing with people that just can't see the obvious...

STOP THIS NOW! I don't come here and argue your opinions for other stuff, like what you wanted the english starters names that you would want or anything that relates to the future and your opinions so don't come on here and argue with my opinions. I have had a rough enough week what with my dog having an operation and all that, i don't have to take anything from you, all i came here for is to have an opinion on the matter and maybe i should leave if i can't do that because i thought this place was nice.

By the way if Manaphy and Darkrai were in the same movie that means they would have two events but guess what victini already had one so we can cross that off the list. All victini is here for is a spot in a movie.

You know how many legendaries are in generation 4, 14, not including alternate formes, you know how many appeared in the movies? 9. How many legendaries in generation 5? 13. Plus this is faster paced and there are some that probably wont get an appearance, so probably 7 or so will be in a movie now the energy trio(Reshiram and that) should be in the movies, victini and Melotta keldeo and Genesecto. Now the others will probably get a cameo appearance and probably appearances in the anime.

For the last time i'm not saying Keldeo will be here, i don't want it to have a major role, but it's possible it is in this. If Keldeo is in the next one, what's going to happen for the other ones because there most likely will be less movies, i don't think they would have two Pokemon in one movie that would have an event for the particular movie. So i'll let you say what you want for your opinions, so let me say what i want for mine.
If i'm wrong i am wrong.

By the way if Manaphy and Darkrai were in the same movie that means they would have two events but guess what victini already had one so we can cross that off the list. All victini is here for is a spot in a movie.

And need I remind you that there's a secret attack in the games called V-Generate that nobody can learn but it's most likely for victini? That is the reason why there will probably be a downloadle Victini at the time of the movie. An event Victini with V-Generate. That's another obvious point.

You know how many legendaries are in generation 4, 14, not including alternate formes, you know how many appeared in the movies? 9. How many legendaries in generation 5? 13. Plus this is faster paced and there are some that probably wont get an appearance, so probably 7 or so will be in a movie now the energy trio(Reshiram and that) should be in the movies, victini and Melotta keldeo and Genesecto. Now the others will probably get a cameo appearance and probably appearances in the anime.

And while this anime series may be fast paced, it doesn't mean they won't make at least four gen 5 movies. Just look at gen 3. IIRC, movie 6 & 7 belong to the advance series while movie 8 & 9 happen during the (kanto) Battle frontier series... But they're all gen 3 movies...
Also, I never said that they'll all appear in the movies... But I'm sure there will be one for each event leg.

For the last time i'm not saying Keldeo will be here, i don't want it to have a major role, but it's possible it is in this. If Keldeo is in the next one, what's going to happen for the other ones because there most likely will be less movies, i don't think they would have two Pokemon in one movie that would have an event for the particular movie. So i'll let you say what you want for your opinions, so let me say what i want for mine.
If i'm wrong i am wrong.

Ok. Wtv. I think that won't happen but if it's your opinion, that's up to you. I won't argue anymore too. yeah, I kinda tired too.

Sorry about this but serebii just stated that they will give out a special victini and that the movies usually offer a Pokemon before and a Pokemon during the launch and onwards, which is most likely Kerudio. So cool a victini event 10 months after the first one(Sarcasm). So does this mean Kerudio can still be in it, i'm confused.

See? I was right about the Victini event... About the second, I don't know. I still think Keldeo won't appear, but if it does, it may be Keldeo. Although I think it may be Zerkom or another pokémon involved with the movie...
EDIT: Actually, it isn't confirmed that Victini is the first event...

@metalizard: Victini was revealed before the games were released and is also #494 in the national dex. We have so many people with the games saying that's legit so Victini IS the first in national dex order. If Zorua and Zoroark were counted, they'd come after Victini and then at the end of the national dex would be Keldio, and then Meloetta and Genosect would follow.

^lol man are you kidding? Do you think I'm dumb?? Do you think I talk about things without knowing what I'm talking about?? I wasn't talking about Victini being the 1st in nat. dex order, I was saying that the downloadable Victini for the 14 movie isn't confirmed to be the 1st event of the movie...

Well you were right, i will admit that, but it's stupid how it's having another event. I still don't think Zekrom counts as a hero.

Back