(1) Movie 14 Title: 'Victini and the Dark Hero' [11/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, compared to Rulers of Illusion, Dark Hero doesn't appeal to me. Just doesn't have that "ring" to it :/

I don't think it will be N, because I think he will be the main character (as in the story) in the Anime. I think its either some Zekrom-fanatian or just Zekrom XD

It'd be kind of neat to see N in a movie.

Or Zekrom. >.<; I like them both...

Guess we'll just have to wait until more info comes out to really see.

I doubt the hero is Zekrom for 1 reason: Zekrom and Reshiram are based on yin and yang. The concept of Yin and Yang is black in white and white in black. True opposites do not exist without being inside of eachother. The concept of naming Yin or Yang a hero obviously assumes that the other one is a villain. That is... too Disney for Japan to come up with. Ram and Rom are obviously opposites of each other that balance each other. We saw that a lot with the version differences... one version has tech and the other has nature. The two regional cities based on tech/nature are useless without the other.

As for the "Hero", I would guess it is N. If we recall, Victini is the Victory Pokemon. If you remember in BW, Plasma was trying to capture Victini. Perhaps we could see that with Victini, N could win at something (first time for everything I suppose)... maybe he could take the thrown, but Ash/Dento/Iris need to protect Victini from falling into Plasma's hands. Victini has its Victory Star ability that makes everything betterer... so perhaps that is what N needs. Victini will probably turn out like Shaymin in this movie where nobody takes it seriously, but it is a great fighter and start's flying around and starts to ask Ash why he can't fly and... yeah... Perhaps N turns out to be a good guy (once again... a hero reinforcing the yin yang theory where we thought he was evil but then he was a hero) and does something amazing with Victini and saves it from being used by the emperer or w/e they call him.

Another UNLIKELY argument is that we could see a movie for the Water/Fighting Legendary. That thing, if you recall, was based on the 3 Musketeers. It is, by definition, a hero, but I don't exactly know how it is Dark. Another, final, theory is we can see a total wtf crossover where batman becomes a pokemon trainer and fights the evils of truth and love with his partner N and their pokemon duo of Victini and Kokoromori

Just my 2 cents... I'll be posting here once I see a few more comments. If somebody presents a logical argument for Zekrom being the focus, go for it. I don't remember any similarities between Zekrom and Victini... and I don't know how well they will fit together in a movie. That is to say, Tina and Shaymin had nothing in common either... but they weren't already paired with something else (i.e. Zekrom is with Reshiram). If we go back in the history of the movies, things that were already in pairs never got a new pair. That is to say, Kyogre and Groudon were never TOGETHER, but they were never really paired with anything else. The Birds were all paired together, the OTHER birds were paired together, RayDeo were paired together, etc. Just sayin' ;)

I think what you said is true but does that mean the evil team (in this case plasma) will be introduced in the movie or before? because i don't think there is a movie were the characters introduced in it ever appear again in the show and of course that can't happen because N is essential to the plot of B&W

Hopefully Guy-Cheese (I said Guy!) isn't in the movie but if he was he'd probably be telling N to do things like capture and use Victinni's powers to control the world (even if that wasn't Geechisu's original plan)

@Zero: Your theory with N sounds pretty believable. I have yet to play Black/White, so I had no idea about any of that...Still, good theory.

Zero basically took the words right out of my mouth, and made them sound much smarter with more thought-out theories :p

Like he said, I don't really see Zekrom and Victini being paired together. The way I see it, Victini and N will have something to do with each other, and then Zekrom & Reshi will do their thing. My guess for what could possibly go down:

-Ash, Iris, Dento, & co. enjoying their time at some completely random area of the Pokemon world.
-Oh, hey Victini, what's kickin?
-"OMG WHOS THIS N GUY HE SEEMS SUSPICIOUS"
-OH NOES N IS BAD GUY! WHAT DOES HE WANT WITH VICTINI?
-BATTLE TIME!
-OH NOES ZEKROM AND RESHIRAM ARE HERE TO MAKE THINGS EVEN MORE COMPLICATED.
-BATTLE SCENE, BATTLE SCENE, BATTLE SCENE.
-SAPPY CLIMAX, THINGS ARE SOMEWHAT BETTER NOW.
-Oh, hey there, Team Rocket -__________________-

...then again, that's the formula for just about every Pokemon movie.

Well, here's my theory about the movie "Victini and the Dark Hero."

First off, I doubt that Team Plasma will be featured in this film. If we look at the past, villainous teams were hardly featured in Pokemon films, although the only exception was Movie 1, where we seen some Team Rocket scientists working on creating Mewtwo. Otherwise, if there was to be a plot involving Team Plasma going after Victini, that would be more of a TV Special, as some event Pokemon have been to known to be featured in Pokemon episodes (most recent being Shaymin).

As for what "Dark Hero" means, well, I think it actually has quite some meanings, and I believe it is referring to Keludio. Here is why.

1: Well, as what Zero said, Keludio is part of the Musketeer Trio (or quartet if you include Keludio). Being a musketeer, it is heroic, which is where "Hero" comes from.

But what about "Dark?" That's where it leads to another meaning.

2: Let's look at the Pokedex entries for each of the musketeer trio (Cobalon, Terrakion, Virizion). Note the bolded-underlined text, as well as the regular underlined text.

Cobalon: A legendary Pokemon that fights humans in order to protect Pokemon. It has a serene nature.
Terrakion: It battles humans in order to protect Pokemon that lost their habitats due to human wars.
Virizion: A Pokemon that challenges humans to battle in order to protect its comrades. Its legend has been passed down for generations.

Looking at the main, bolded text, you'll notice that they all have to do with attacking humans. The Musketeer Trio is known for attacking humans. When a human gets attacked by either Cobalon, Terrakion, or Virizion, one might think, "Gee, you know what. That' just cruel. Why would such a Pokemon do such a thing to humans. That's quite evil." That's most likely where "Dark" comes from.

Now look at the regular, underlined text. They all state why they are fighting humans. They are initially protecting all of the Pokemon, which is what makes them heroic. Combine "fighting humans"+"protecting Pokemon" and you clearly have the sense where "Dark Hero" is coming from. Keludio, being part of the musketeer trio, is initially fighting humans for the safety of Pokemon as well. With that, if Keludio turns out to be in the film, I can imagine the movie title will be changed to "Victini and the Dark Hero: Keludio."

If that's the case, I can imagine part of the movie's plot will be that Ash and Company might get attacked by Keludio, who finds the gang threatening. Only then when Keludio might realize they are gentle-hearted, Keludio decides to help them, especially when the chaotic part of the plot ensues.

Now why else would Keludio be in Movie 14? Well, in the past, the first "new" event Pokemon in pokedex order is featured for the first initial Pokemon movie of a generation. Good examples of this primarily include Jirachi and Darkrai. In Generation 3, Jirachi was the first event Pokemon in the Hoenn dex, so it was featured for the first Gen. 3 film, "Jirachi wishmaker." Similarly, Darkrai was the first main event Pokemon in the Sinnoh dex, so it was featured for the first Gen. 4 film, "The Rise of Darkrai." Since Keludio is the first major event Pokemon of the Isshu dex, then it is likely that it will be the star in the first primary Gen. 5 film.

So yeah, I believe that the movie title is initially referring to Victini and Keludio. It may not be the case, but I feel that this is going to be quite a strong possibility.

JPN Gallade said:
Well, here's my theory about the movie "Victini and the Dark Hero."

First off, I doubt that Team Plasma will be featured in this film. If we look at the past, villainous teams were hardly featured in Pokemon films, although the only exception was Movie 1, where we seen some Team Rocket scientists working on creating Mewtwo. Otherwise, if there was to be a plot involving Team Plasma going after Victini, that would be more of a TV Special, as some event Pokemon have been to known to be featured in Pokemon episodes (most recent being Shaymin).

As for what "Dark Hero" means, well, I think it actually has quite some meanings, and I believe it is referring to Keludio. Here is why.

1: Well, as what Zero said, Keludio is part of the Musketeer Trio (or quartet if you include Keludio). Being a musketeer, it is heroic, which is where "Hero" comes from.

But what about "Dark?" That's where it leads to another meaning.

2: Let's look at the Pokedex entries for each of the musketeer trio (Cobalon, Terrakion, Virizion). Note the bolded-underlined text, as well as the regular underlined text.

Cobalon: A legendary Pokemon that fights humans in order to protect Pokemon. It has a serene nature.
Terrakion: It battles humans in order to protect Pokemon that lost their habitats due to human wars.
Virizion: A Pokemon that challenges humans to battle in order to protect its comrades. Its legend has been passed down for generations.

Looking at the main, bolded text, you'll notice that they all have to do with attacking humans. The Musketeer Trio is known for attacking humans. When a human gets attacked by either Cobalon, Terrakion, or Virizion, one might think, "Gee, you know what. That' just cruel. Why would such a Pokemon do such a thing to humans. That's quite evil." That's most likely where "Dark" comes from.

Now look at the regular, underlined text. They all state why they are fighting humans. They are initially protecting all of the Pokemon, which is what makes them heroic. Combine "fighting humans"+"protecting Pokemon" and you clearly have the sense where "Dark Hero" is coming from. Keludio, being part of the musketeer trio, is initially fighting humans for the safety of Pokemon as well. With that, if Keludio turns out to be in the film, I can imagine the movie title will be changed to "Victini and the Dark Hero: Keludio."

If that's the case, I can imagine part of the movie's plot will be that Ash and Company might get attacked by Keludio, who finds the gang threatening. Only then when Keludio might realize they are gentle-hearted, Keludio decides to help them, especially when the chaotic part of the plot ensues.

Now why else would Keludio be in Movie 14? Well, in the past, the first "new" event Pokemon in pokedex order is featured for the first initial Pokemon movie of a generation. Good examples of this primarily include Jirachi and Darkrai. In Generation 3, Jirachi was the first event Pokemon in the Hoenn dex, so it was featured for the first Gen. 3 film, "Jirachi wishmaker." Similarly, Darkrai was the first main event Pokemon in the Sinnoh dex, so it was featured for the first Gen. 4 film, "The Rise of Darkrai." Since Keludio is the first major event Pokemon of the Isshu dex, then it is likely that it will be the star in the first primary Gen. 5 film.

So yeah, I believe that the movie title is initially referring to Victini and Keludio. It may not be the case, but I feel that this is going to be quite a strong possibility.

I like this theory as well. My only doubt is with Victini, Keludio (hinting at the other 3 Musketeers), Reshiram, and Zekrom, this movie would be a total trainwreck. At this point we would have at least two conflicts and four starring legendaries, a little too much for a Pokemon Movie to bite off of. I hope the Keludio and the 3 Musketeers will get their own movie. I really like this theory, but I'm going to stick with the Victini/N theory, as it makes a bit more sense (in my head, at least).

JPN Gallade, I feel that that is entirely valid, but you must keep in mind that Victini is TECHNICALLY the first event pokemon. We also saw Ram/Rom battling a few scenes before Victini in the trailer thingy at the end of Zekrom movie (according to Jon at least). I would think that the Ram/Rom are completely separate from the 3/4 musketeers. N and victini could be the deciding factor in Ram/Rom's battle. Keep in mind, N kind of forced the battle between Zekrom and Reshiram. Just for a movie title, because having Victini and the Dark Hero: N wouldn't be fun, Zekrom could be the poster child of the movie.

The other thing is I don't know where Victini would fit into your plan. Would it be the catalyst for the battles with the 3 musketeers? I can't see it fitting much of a role in your plan... but it sounds like a very reasonable concept for a movie.

This will be more of a reply to both SinnohTrainer17 and Zero.

First off, I can understand what is meant about the other musketeers. Sure it seems like if there's Keludio, there has to be the other three, but there is a chance that Keludio can be featured on its own. That happened so in the past. In movie 3, there was Entei, and it would seem like the other two should be in it, but they weren't. In movie 4, similarly, there was Suicune, but Raikou and Entei didn't show up. This proves that there is a possibility that Keludio doesn't necessarily be with its members of the quartet, but it can in fact be fine on its own. Of course, there's always the possibility that this can happen.

Now where would Victini come in? Well, I can imagine one possibility is that many years ago, both Victini and Keludio were responsible for being forth a city, where some war brought it forth. Keludio and the musketeers were on team Pokemon, while Victini was with the humans. Victini, having Victory Star, prevailed for the humans, causing Keludio to live in the lake of the city. Many years later, chaos ensues in the city, causing Victini to take immediate action. Keludio, having grudges with Victini from the war, decides to let it be as punishment for humans winning the war, but only then when Keludio understands that there are good humans in need (Ash, Company, Movie Exclusive Characters) he takes action.

Now, this may sound like a very unorthodox summary plot, but that's how I see Victini coming in as of now. Of course, it could be something a lot different, but you may never know. That's the kinds of roles I am seeing so far for Victini and Keludio.

Seems to me like a plot focusing on N, Victini, and R@m is most likely. The way the anime is shaping up right now seems to indicate that he won't have much of a place in the overall story, what with Team Rocket and all, so a big movie role would probably be best thing for him.

Not only that, but I'd like to see the Musketeer trio get their own movie all to themselves. :p

Some people over at ------ and ---------- believe that the Dark Hero could actualy the leader of the Musketeers, Keldeo. Could this be the hero, or is it N or Zekrom. You know i think this will be a movie where they arrive in a town and they find Victini running around town, people aren't surprised because they have seen it so many times before but Ash and Co. chase it and it leads them to some people or a special site.

I am sure victiny will be one of the pokemon that will not get a different english name
can't wait to see the trailer :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back