(1) Meloetta-EX from ‘Shiny Collection’ [1/16]

ah ah, I knew it... Shiny Collection is the perfect opportunity for them to release a Meloetta-EX, specially now that we know Gen 6 is coming and BW sets will be over soon. I think it's possible that this set also has an EX for Pirouette forme, but we'll see. Also, does this mean there's another secret FA in shiny collection? Releasing a Meloetta-EX without FA would be disappointing, specially after what happened to Zapdos and Moltres EX...

Metalizard said:
Also, does this mean there's another secret FA in shiny collection?

It'll be a Zekrom BW reprint, to match the Reshiram.
And it will be fabuloooooooooooooous~

No, why? Meloetta why? A pokemon that can be either fighting or psychic type, this had so much potential, why does it have to be so terrible?

DNA said:
I believe words fail to convey my feelings about that image.
So I will convey my feelings with another image.

I have an image as well:
template.jpg

TPCi stop trolling

RogueChomp said:
Artwork is nice.
I'd rather play Palpitoad however.

Why not both? It's a lot easier to throw down 4 Meloetta, a Palpitoad and a Seismitoad than it is to have 6 Palpitoad/Wigglytuff/Seismitoad.

o____o

I would be hard-pressed to make this card worse. Minimum HP for an EX, weakness to Psychic, a horrible energy cost...

Just wow. At least the artwork is decent.

Blah said:
o____o

I would be hard-pressed to make this card worse. Minimum HP for an EX, weakness to Psychic, a horrible energy cost...

Just wow. At least the artwork is decent.

You could give it a higher retreat cost. And as much Dark Claw is played nowadays, I would almost rather it have 90 HP so that is level ball searchable. I mean at least Mew has Versatile and Replace, Celebi has the Time thing, Shaymin has Revenge Blast. Usually when they make a low HP EX they at least give it some kind of good attack or ability, but this card is just awful. 3 {P} for a pretty poor attack is awful. This is literally the worst EX they have printed.

I really hope the rates for this aren't too bad with the one less card per pack, there hasn't been a card so far that I haven't felt that I needed it immediately.

If they keep making EX's like this, then in a year or so, stage 2's will finally be playable again! (but stage 2's aside, it's a pretty bad card outside of possibly it's round attack... but 2 prizes for 110 hp just seems way to risky...)

I didn't think of having it sit on the bench while other Pokemon use Round, it's probably better then setting up Wigglytuff's, even if it gives up too many free prizes. I'd say something about the artwork, but there isn't any other ways of saying "OH ME GAWD IT'S AWESAMS" that hasn't already been said to death in this thread, so why bother?

CruelBear said:
Serperior said:
Let's try to be optimistic guys. We all know this card is terrible, has a way too expensive attack, and is easily KO'd by Keldeo and even Zekrom, but let's at least try to think of some positives...

Dang it.

Yes, its attack is way too expensive. But it's still Round. It doesn't need to attack, it just needs to sit on the bench and look pretty while Seismitoad does all the hard work. I'm not saying it's top tier or anything, but it still makes a fun deck much more viable.

We all know how "easy" it is to set up a full bench of Round attackers with stuff like Catcher, Landorus, Tornadus is in the format. The deck just feels, slow.. even with this card.

Back