(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link doesn't work either! D:

EDIT: LOL, we all put the same thing. Me and Ramsey said exactly the same thing! XD XD XD XD XD

bolita.png

Ha! Now I did it!

LOL sorry for keeping you waiting guys (didn't wan't to disapoint..hope you forgive me :p) say, hope you see the picture now :D

im soooo confused.
are these official pokemon?
who is giving us these pictures?
how did said person get them?
?>>>>?

lol its a sketch of the designs of the pokemon who were revealed to that pokeexperto guy, hes re drawing them off of memory http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/bollita.png

@ hooner: They're fan depictions of new pokemon, not the actual art. The real art will be less static and more realistic, he's just giving us the general idea of what it looks like

You can choose to beleive the contents of this post as real, or you can dub them fake. I'm not calling them either, but I'm sharing some stuff I found on other sites that have used PokeExperto as a source.

There will be an octopus pokemon, and it will have an evo. Typing is presumed to be water.
Polar bear Pokemon, two Pokemon in the evolutoin family. Mono-ice types.
Spider Pokemon, bug/steel type. Does not evolve.
Ant Pokemon, also bug/steel. Does not evolve.
Candle Pokemon, evolves into a Lantern and finally a candleabra. Fire/Ghost type.
Vulture Pokemon, has one evolution. Dark types.
Alien Pokemon, one evolution. Psychic.
Anteater. Does not evolve. Fire
Dolphin. Does not evolve. Water/Psychic
A Pokemon the resembles a Power Ranger. Dark/Steel
Ice type. No evolutionary relatives.
Ground/Electric type. No evolutionary relatives, and not a legendary.
Ground/Ghost type. One evolution.
Electric type. 2 evolutions. Might be based off of an elephant.

News from melkor: "598: Steel Platform Pokémon. A spiky steel platform with three grass arms going up and ending in steel maces. Grass / Steel Type."

598: Steel Platform Pokémon. A spiky steel platform with three grass arms going up and ending in steel maces. Grass / Steel Type.
Edit: Irishkappa208, you won me for a few seconds. xD

oooo
well how did he get to see all of them?
and does this mean that list we got wasn't completely accurate?

AND

why isn't WPM covering this?

@ Bippa

Just post the info. Lets try to get out of this "its real, its fake" smut.

Anywho, Dolphin will be my Lanturn....without the magnet ability -_-

An electric Donphan!? SWEET! Hmm...spiders or tanks?

Thanks Irishkappa! :D Don't worry! I know it wasn't your fault! XD I personally think it matches the description of this pokemon, shown on Pokebeach's main page:

"544/050 - ?? - Stage 1 - Bug/Poison: A round cocoon with an eye on each side. All covered in spikes, four large and eight shorter. Ugliest one in the PokeDex."

EDIT: Actually I'm probably wrong. I can see about 14 spikes there, and there will be more on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back