(1) 'Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice' to Air on Cartoon Network December 8th [9/17]

SWORD OF JUSTICE.
Too bad the name sucks.
And the fact that it'll be plagued with commercial breaks.
also, FIRST

Cool. and Why the "and FIRST"?

AnUnown said:
Will they do a mini theatrical release like they've done in the past as well?
Probably not IMHO. AT least where I am =P

And I thought Vic would be Kyurem...

As a matter of fact, I believe Japanese!Keldeo had a bit of a squeaky, babyish voice (But that's what you get for being voiced by Shokotan), while English!Keldeo seems more MANLY and confident!

I can't stand Keldeo's voice, but then again I don't really like the anime anymore either.

evilpacman said:
Oh man. His voice is embarrassing. These movies are always so bad.

Oh my goodness. If it sounds like that in its Resolution Forme or whatever, I vow to never watch another Pokemon movie ever again. (Unless they're the classics. Those are always good.)

And I can't believe Kyurem is pronounced "Cure-emm." I've been pronouncing it as "Caillou-rem." Wow....

Serperior said:
Oh my goodness. If it sounds like that in its Resolution Forme or whatever, I vow to never watch another Pokemon movie ever again. (Unless they're the classics. Those are always good.)

And I can't believe Kyurem is pronounced "Cure-emm." I've been pronouncing it as "Caillou-rem." Wow....

Gotta kyurem all! Chansey!

But seriously, that's a really weird name.

Oh man am I overjoyed that they pronounce Kyurem the way I've always been saying it. That other pronunciation always made me flinch when I heard people say it.

I'm kinda annoyed by the voice of the storyteller.... It sounds so... Akward?
The american voices are not really good I think, it sounds not really with love...
And in the trailer it's totally overhyped and such, if you know what I mean.

Trainerhan1 said:
I used to pronounce it Kay-YOU-rem. My whole life is a lie.

Welcome to my world, pal. I pronounced Wii as 'Wye' for a while before I heard the correct pronounceation.

And Gin did say Sword of Justice (Or, at the time, Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo) was the best movie in years, but if I'm right, I bet it won't start with KiraKira Recital, because, not because we didn't get a short in years, but, well, read:

With help from many Pokemon they get all the berries back and Meloetta performs her song recital, and dances in Pirouette form to “Mite mite kocchichi”.

If they can translate 'Polka-O-Dotta' though, they might do this.[/u]

Geez! They cut a lot out of the poster! :O Is that what took them so long to announce this? And why is is premiering in December? We're getting Keldeo now and B2W2 US release is in 2 and a half weeks. Why the heck are they waiting to December? This shoul be be premiering in October!

Back