(1) Japan's September Set: BW7 'Plasma Gale' [6/25]

Dragonite666 said:
{R},{W},{L} Plasma Gale 200
Discard a {R} Energy, {W} Energy and {L} Energy attached to Lugia EX

:) XDD

{C}{C}{C}{C} Plasma Gale. 30
If Basic Fire energy is attached, defending pokemon is burned.
If basic water energy is attached, attack does 10 damage to all of opponent's benched pokemon
If basic lightning energy is attached, defending pokemon is paralyzed.

I could go on.

If Basic Grass energy is attached, remove 10 damage from lugia
If Basic Psychic energy is attached, Defending pokemon is confused
If Basic Fighting energy is attached, flip 2 coins. Lugia does 10 more damage for each heads
If Basic Darkness energy is attached, opponent discards a card
If Basic Metal energy is attached, prevent the next 10 damage dealt to lugia

Well the numbers may be off, but you get the point. But between you and me, I don't think Lugia will have any multi energy requirements, because from now on, it seems that those pokemon belong in the Dragon club. Oh, and replace Lugia with Arceus, because my idea works better for Arceus.

Lugia!!! ^-^ My favorite! pokemon !! We arlready have Ho-oh EX in Japan so that would be totally awesome if Lugia EX came into the game!!! Probably already established, havnt checked front page pb news for over a week.

BW7- Hmmm lots of BW expansions..

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Not EX a Holo :)

nope there is already an ho-oh ex from dragon blade set:

51.jpg

9.jpg

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
I don't see how SPs ruin it worse than EX Pokemon do.

It was MORE than just the SPs, it was MORE than the fact that you were using another trainer's pokemon and not your own, it was the ENTIRE DAMN ENGINE going around SPs and all the support they got made them god awful to deal with! All of the team galactic machines and supporters made the game INCREDIBLY annoying. Not to mention the support worked for ALL SPs, NOT just Team Galactic Cards.

EXs at least have drawback of 2 prizes for when they're KO'd. And I think Mewtwo EX is the only EX people are claiming to ruin the game and once we get the next set in the TCG the hard surefire counter to Mewtwo is up and in. In all honesty though, it's about damn time they came out with a Mewtwo card which TRULY represents his power in the games. Mew EX as well, the ONLY 2 times he's gotten a respectable HP stat on a card!

Shiningmilotic said:
Lugia!!! ^-^ My favorite! pokemon !! We arlready have Ho-oh EX in Japan so that would be totally awesome if Lugia EX came into the game!!! Probably already established, haven't checked front page PokéBeach news for over a week.

BW7- Hmmm lots of BW expansions..

nope there is already an ho-oh ex from dragon blade set:

51.jpg

9.jpg

You clearly didn't understand what I said -_- I said I hope there is Ho-oh in the set.
As in I want a holo Ho-oh you would do well to read properly. Obviously I knew there was an EX version I do collect Pokemon I have the versions you showed.

Dark Void said:
You lost all credibility when you said that any card game is not luck based.
I thought you out of all people would know the truth. Yes, luck is involved, but it's not based on luck, considering all the 2-card combos that are out there nowadays. Take Stellars. They all work together and combo off of each other; starting with any two in your starting hand will result in an early game powerhouse.
Decks with little to no consistency rely on luck. Good decks can do something with basically any hand.

JRH6969 said:
I like the idea of the Master Deck Build kit they are coming out with. It's a good way to get a good collection started, as well as giving players the cards to make a decent deck.
Yeah I will really like that coming soon.

capt.penguin said:
Really hope that its like team rocket or team magma/aqua type of set.
I think it is going ot be like that not like pokemon SP.
Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
I don't see how SPs ruin it worse than EX Pokemon do.
You conceed 2 prizes per EX but not per SP. And mostly it is just mewtwo and sigilyph and mew EX are coming out.

Back