(1) Japanese eShop Showcases Orotto Trailer from Genesect Film [7/30]

RE: (1) Japanese eShop Showcases The Cinema XY Trailer [7/30]

Okay so is this "rainbow" attack that Mewtwo uses the same as the one Xerneas uses. If it is then Mewtwo's new forme will be capable of using Geomancy. Can we get someone to compare the two??

From what I`ve seen it seems like Orotto`s head is shaped/carved like a knight helmet, it suddenly looks even cooler.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Maybe mewtwo used the move for promotional purposes.
Or maybe the Mewtwo forms are like the Kyurem forms? With each of Mewtwo's forms being linked to Xerneas and Yveltal, and thus getting their signature moves (and, like Kyurem, a respectable boost to his base stat total).

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Maybe mewtwo used the move for promotional purposes.

Unless its like the event Victini from way back when. Or like I previously speculated, Mewtwo's formes (if it does get a second forme) will be psychic/fairy and psychic/dark respectively.

jdivinity said:
Orotto looks great! Looking forward to its official artwork though!

Hopefully tomorrow we get it, but you have to admit it, the final drawing is almost exactly the same as the in game models!! Now we patiently wait for its type to be revealed.

Wow these games look so real and detailed. These games will be pretty cool XD.:)

Wow the in game sprite came out almost the same as the sketch lol. I think it looks amazing and hopefully it's good in battle cuz I might use one :)

Well... I didn't expect them to be so small. Maybe it will get an evolution after all?

Whoa, viper.fox stole WPM's magic word. That sketch from earlier looks almost spot-on for the possible spider tree Pokemon? I wonder if the five of them are just really common or if there are some special horde battles with only one species of Pokemon.

Edit: Is it just me or did it look like Fennekin's attack on Litleo used a fist in flames? I hope not.

I'm allowed to steal it because I steal it with love ;)

The trailer also had a hoard battle with a group of Axew so it's possible that single-species hoards are sort of the thing when it comes to that battle mechanism.

The Mewtwo forme isn't using Geomancy as rumored to be but a new looking move isntead.

I'm pretty sure the Mewtwo and Xerneas scenes are separate - that is to say Mewtwo is seen using a move, then Xerneas is shown to be using Geomancy - it's not one attack animation.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Is it just me or did it look like Fennekin's attack on Litleo used a fist in flames? I hope not.
Yeah, I saw that... does that mean Fennekin gets Fire Punch? But it doesn't even have hands, let alone fists.

And after seeing this, I find myself unconvinced that Mewtwo is in fact attacking Xerneas. Looks more like Mewtwo, Xerneas and Yveltal were all showing off different attack animations.

I knew the "Mewtwo forme has signature move of new mascot just like that" was fishy as hell.

Down the drain goes the Psy/Fairy & Psy/Dark theory for Mewtwo forme types.

Back