(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
These look pretty legitimate, but if these are real, my love for Mijumaru and Pokabu has just died. They need to stop with the fire/fighting starters.

I'm just going to take this with a grain of salt for now.

On the other hand, I'm all for a Yanappu trio ^_^
I (somewhat) predicted a monkey trio for the 5th generation. This further supports the tripple battle with Dento and the other two trainers he's with.

Does this mean we're getting ANOTHER Fire/Fighting? If that's so, then, sorry Pokabu, but no way am I picking you until I've done a few playthroughs.

exactly. these guys are like whut happened to pokemon?? If Satashi Tajiri was still here, we wouldn't have this mess.

@ Chimchar15: Yeah... Damn broken quote button... e____e

I'm starting to like mijumaru's evo far more. And thinking about it's shellblade... It could just headbutt :D

I'm just gonna put my two cents in here, but miju's final evo doesn't look like an otter at all. More like a unicorn-sea-dog. I mean, the second evo looks like it could go part fighting type, but the final.....what second type would that be? Ice? *sigh*

Anyways, if they are real, I love tsutaja's final evo. Looks veeeeeery regal :D

Im gonna pick mjumaju then go catch cool pokemon and never use these losers again.

Yannapu trio is pretty cool, though! I think there was some conversation about a monkey trio before. I just forget where. I think this confirms that the two guys standing with Dento are trainers who use one from the trio and you might have to have a triple battle against them.

ManhattanTheStarr No not me. I meant others. I really don't get how they didn't see it either. I mean yeah there's a little off but not that drastic.

That settles it. I'm getting Tsutaaja. Pokabu Stage q looks like something out of Disney, Mijimaru Stage 2 is a Dialga likeness, and Tsutaaja Stage 1 is... Okay.

That's if they're real.

I love the monkey thing.

As for Mijimaru's final evo, it may also be based on the Pi Xiu, a Chinese mythical being usually depicted as having a single horn (it's related to the Qi Lin or "Chinese unicorn"). It's somewhat associated with water (and thus wealth), has grey or white fur, and is known to be fierce (was connected to China's military in ancient times), all of which links back to its appearance, and probably Mijimaru's somewhat aggressive personality as depicted in the anime.

Actually, I'm really happy with the direction BW's taking! First there's the overall concept of yin and yang, and then all these nods to Chinese mythology really delight my nerdy little heart.

I for one am an extremely happy camper! :D

Okay... it's the 4th... this months corocoro comes out on the 15th.... so... another week until we get the truth :D

I absolutely love the grass starter's 3rd evo. It looks Grass/Steel to me. Pokebu's I disike, the final evo looks like a piece of pottery with a head on it, I'm guessing Fire/Ground. I dislike the water starter's evolutions as well, the 3rd evo looks like a mixture of a bunch of different pokemon. Appears to be another X4 grass weak pokemon.

Personally I think the designs are great, however if they're fake it doesn't really matter much to me. I can understand some of the hate; it is somewhat tiring pure fire/fighting for three generations in a row, however it is quite easy to deal with. Also, I personally think that opinions should be reserved until the sugimori art is revealed, which will most likely make them look quite a bit better.

Luxray what do you mean still here? He is till there. He's the CEO of gamefreak. I can't wait to get my hands on Pokabu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back