(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, Combusken to Blaziken kept the original look with it. It's still a chicken. It's still a karate chicken, at that. You can still see that it eventually evolves from Torchic from its appearance. Now look at these new evolutions. Do you see any similarities besides them being based off of the same animal?

These are by far the worst starter evolutions. They are so fake since its on a black sheet, looks like its colored in and drawn by a kindergaten dropout. I could do better in my sleep and if the real evos(THE STUPID IDIOT WHO MADE THESE ABOMINATIONS SAID THEY WERE FAKE) im going to release my starter and replace it with something better like maybe any pokemon made before. These are so ugly and gross im going to destroy every single one i see.
Done ranting and have a beautiful day.:)

Of course they look drawn, Sugimori and other designers draw the pokemon on paper before putting them on the computer and websites.

Anyone else notice Tsutaaja's supposed 3rd evo randomly gets a 2nd spike on the back of its head?

These are by far the worst starter evolutions. They are so fake since its on a black sheet, looks like its colored in and drawn by a kindergaten dropout. I could do better in my sleep and if the real evos(THE STUPID IDIOT WHO MADE THESE ABOMINATIONS SAID THEY WERE FAKE) im going to release my starter and replace it with something better like maybe any pokemon made before. These are so ugly and gross im going to destroy every single one i see.
Done ranting and have a beautiful day.

Anyone can claim ownership and say it is fake. That doesn't really prove anything. Plus we just have to wait 13 or so days and then we will find out for ourselves.

i like mijumarus....personally i find it ironic on how the one everybody hated turned out...best

I hope there real there awesome!!!!!

And Mijumaru Final evolution is sick i love it XD kind looks like Dialga its going to be tough to pick a starter now :D
BUT I LOVE THIS GEN !!!!!!!

@Dragon_Tamer_85 - Did you really just compare Mijumaru's 2nd stage - 3rd stage to Combusken evo to Blaziken????? Now that is a serious reach! Blaziken still resembles Torchic but that unicorn doesn't resemble Mijumaru!

tsutaaja final- Oversized garden snake
porkabu final- Magmortar minus cannons blended with a pro wrestler.
Mjumaju final- Blue unicorn that needs a shave.
By far the worst starters ever.

Jstar: Or maybe you just can't see, because it's obviously a otter. You people are to busy looking at the shell, seriously. :/

I know it's opinions and all, but I wish people would actually look at them closely before assuming. I care not if you guys like them or not, I just want some usage of the brain. :/​

ManhattanTheStarr actually back when Torchic was first shown, most people believe it wasn't related to one anther.

Also is anyone else having a problem with their quote button?

reshiram123, maybe some people are annoyed by you bashing their opinion? You love 'em, some people hate 'em. It's been the same way since Pokemon began. And personally, I just can't accept these as real... T_T

@Chimchar15: Really? How could you not see that? They're all chickens after all. :p
And yeah, I've been having issues with my quote button as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back