(1) Ho-Oh and Lugia Figurines Available with HGSS Preorders [1/19]

I love that we'll be getting Lugia and Ho-oh...I'm kinda miffed about the lack of the Arcues one, especially since Black Firday is Stateside only, I didn't have a chance up in Canadaland. :/

I love the Lugia one, but Ho-Oh kinda looks like he had a bad fart. :B

Ah well, hopefully the place I work at will be getting Lugia and Ho-Oh like they did Giratina for Platinum.

Blazegryph, where do you work?
Not to be weird or anything but I don't usually do preorders and I am also in Canada and I am wondering where I should preorder to get the figurine. And if you guys gave our Giratina, then you're probably a safe bet.

ZZZAPDOS said:
Blazegryph, where do you work?
Not to be weird or anything but I don't usually do preorders and I am also in Canada and I am wondering where I should preorder to get the figurine. And if you guys gave our Giratina, then you're probably a safe bet.

I work at a Future Shop (same company as Best Buy). I'm going to ask the person in charge of the video games if she knows if we're getting the preorders, but I haven't seen any signage or promo stuff yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Usagi said:
I had no idea an Arceus figure was being given away on black Friday, the one day that I would avoid the mall altogether. I was really hoping to get one, but I apparently missed it due to a poorly publicized promotion.

You are not the only one. Now to find a store and pre-order HG and SS.

anyone know if i can preorder HGSS online then pick it up at a walmart i dont live by?
-tHE gUY

Since the announcement of the figures, I've noticed a $5 price jump on pre-order sales.

I think that's kinda, I dunno, crappy.

GreenAiden555 said:
Since the announcement of the figures, I've noticed a $5 price jump on pre-order sales.

I think that's kinda, I dunno, crappy.

Simple solution:
Don't pre-order.

Stores will always have more of the game than the preorders, its how it works. But, the figures aren't anything special. The giratina one I thought looked cool but otherwise, nothing really special going on on those wings...

Seth1789110 said:
Simple solution:
Don't pre-order.

Stores will always have more of the game than the preorders, its how it works. But, the figures aren't anything special. The giratina one I thought looked cool but otherwise, nothing really special going on on those wings...

So, let's look at it..

$40 for the game and Pokewalker, or $40 for the game, Pokewalker, and awesome figure.

You pick.

I already pre-orded both heart gold and soul silver on gamestop so it means i can get both of these figures. 2 bad u cant get arceus figure.:(

Guy89 said:
anyone know if i can preorder HGSS online then pick it up at a walmart i don't live by?
-tHE gUY
Yes, use Wal-Mart's Site to Store option.

I just Pre-Ordered the games today when I picked up Shiny Pichu. Great marketing strategy now that I think about it.

dmaster out.

Back