(1) Happiny Thanksgiving! [11/26]

I'm thankful for getting a week off for Thanksgiving with little to no homework, after hearing what WPM always has to do.

hmm, let's look at this logically.

Thanksgiving = food
Food = OM NOM NOM
OM NOM NOM = :)

I do think thanksgiving is a good time of year. :) Happy Turkey day to everyone else too. :p

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Sorry again about your grandmother, WPM. :(

Augh, more Arceus stuff. I'm getting sort of sick of it all after the movie, the TCG set, the complaints about the movie, and whatnot. If I have to hear one more dub... eh, I suppose it's just my cynicism at work.

But, once again, happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the people on PB. Sounds like things are going pretty good for you, WPM overall. At least no more essays! ;o I liked the Arceus clip as well. One of my favorite scenes in the movie.

dmaster out.

I hope this isn't too off-topic, but sometimes I really feel like getting a petition and getting Nintendo to change the pronunciation of Arceus's English name...

HAPP THANKSGIVING. I hope everyone had an awesome day and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade. If not you missed Pikachu.:)

Meaty said:
Lol there was Pikachu in the Macy's Parade!?

Yeah his balloon has gone though about 10 of these now. I just watched the video on the main page and that is my favorite scene of movie 12. I just watched it yesterday on You tube. The movie is EPIC. I think that was section 6 or 7 or 8 on Youtube though. The one that is there anyway.:)

According to Phil Plait (Astronomer, famous blogger and overall cool guy), the scientific community is divided on what would be worse, having a big meteor hit the Earth in 1 piece, or having a millions of small piece of the same meteor hit the Earth, as the damage in that case would be just as severe, just more wide-spread, yet that's exactly what we see happening in this movie and "saving the world". Arceus might as well not have shown up, and there's no way Damos should've survived that either way.

Not that in the meteor in this movie seems big or anything, would've probably left a pretty cool crater, but that's it...

This was the 1st thing I saw of the movie, BTW. Pretty boring, when Arceus appeared was kinda alright, and when he turned the land back to green, then turned it back and was like "lolpwnd" kinda made me smile, but that's it. And Arceus' voice sounds silly and very human, which just shouldn't be right.
Also, the background music was trying too hard.

Schildpad said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Damos voice sounds very much like Yami Yugi's one from YGO =/

Yeah, same voice actor I think. The guy also does the voice of Knuckles in some of the Sonic games.

Back