(1) Gallade-EX Promo Translation [9/26]

The artwork is so lazy, c'mon PLANETA, you can do better! The card is average/below average, but it's a promo so... that's it.

RealSlim said:
The artwork is so lazy, c'mon PLANETA, you can do better! The card is average/below average, but it's a promo so... that's it.

Agreed. The PLANETA stuff in Furious Fists was pretty amazing. This Gallade art on the other hand is just bad. :(

I wouldnt say its bad, its just not good.
that was apparent with even the tiny image, however I'm more interested in gameplay than the art of EXs and this reeks of binder warmer.

Horrible art, horrible attacks. Hopefully it remains a promo so that I don't have to pull it from a pack.

Another promo that has bad moves. I don't expect it to be good competitively since it is a promo but I do expect it to look good since it is a promo.. too bad they didn't make it good in any of these aspects.

I agree with ECHOxlegend, the artwork isn't that bad but it's not the best we've ever had either. Hey, it happens.

Holy crap this card is crap, you'll rarely ever do more then 40 damage with it's first attack and then you leave yourself exposed to a OHKO from Mewtwo EX (which is running rampant in every deck list)

I think it looks neat, I mean come on it's a Pokemon that doesn't get much movement till it's Mega.

I've learned not to judge promos too much till sets come out to be honest. Who knows, maybe it will become slightly playable.

Not sure if the artwork is bland, just too low, or a combination of both. Probably both. I think one of the reasons that the card is so boring is that too much background is showing (look at practically any other EX for comparison) and nothing is even going on back there.

I get what everyone is saying, but seeing the thumbnail, I imaged MUCH worse.. so looking at the big picture (ha) is actually nice. Pokemon sucks btw, can't sugar coat it. The 2 retreat cost was the strawberry on top.

It's just his head and arm. And his hand. The slash wave is the coolest part but it's barely in the card. Most of it is purple and rock debris. And I love Gallade. I hope he gets a second card for a set version with his Mega EX.

*headdesks*

Awwww mannn and it was looking sortta promising too...but I will agree art got a tad bit... lazy (?) Even with the next sets Psychic support it still can't play it into playability like Mewtwo EX (who still remains playable though), Gengar EX, Trevenant (his attack now is sorta playable o.o) Drifloon/Driftblim and a whole slew of other psychic types who'll get a boost from this.

Back