(1) Full 'Plasma Blast' Set List [7/25]

Why must they make Mesprit a holo when Uxie and Azelf aren't? (Same with Archeops/ Carracosta) It really annoys me how they do that. Dang it, why must they keep Catcher?!

Oh well, at least they have another awesome Sigilyph in this set for me.:D

EDIT: I just noticed the Cover Fossil along with the Root Fossil Lileep. As if the cards text shouldn't say to restore it into a Lileep anyways?

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
EDIT: I just noticed the Cover Fossil along with the Root Fossil Lileep. As if the cards text shouldn't say to restore it into a Lileep anyways?
This is to prevent confusing with the existing Root Fossil.
It is also why we got an Old Amber Aerodactyl, and not an Old Amber.

DNA said:
Bob The Magical Penguin said:
This is to prevent confusing with the existing Root Fossil.
It is also why we got an Old Amber Aerodactyl, and not an Old Amber.

Isn't that card out of rotation, though, Or is it just erratta'd?

This is why I collect rather than play, I guess.

It is out of rotation, but if you reprinted the newer fossils with the same name as the old one, then those older fossil evolutions become unplayable. And that is a can of worms that doesn't need opening.

Do we have an official release date for this set?

That carracosta is bad in every way ..
the trainers are so good in this set but those fossils cards really ruins everything for me. Brings me back to NV

So pokemon catcher is here to stay. Also we are not getting the alisa(might spelled the name wrong) support card

Also why do they continue to print plasma energy in ever plasma set..... I mean really come on

Tiftonhotchild said:
So pokemon catcher is here to stay. Also we are not getting the alisa(might spelled the name wrong) support card

Also why do they continue to print plasma energy in ever plasma set.... I mean really come on

*Elesa. It wasn't in Japan's Megalo Cannon or EX-Battle Boost so I'm not surprised

its too bad aggron's not a holo, it would have looked so good :( but theres still an epic looking blastoise so, I'm happy :)

Kingslayer said:
So they reprinted every important trainer except Energy Switch. I'm very disappointed...

That along with some other common trainers and the basic energy (hopefuly dragon too) will most likely be reprinted in the first X&Y set.

I do hope that we get a Shiny Coll. just for the lolz.

Dark Void said:
Kingslayer said:
So they reprinted every important trainer except Energy Switch. I'm very disappointed...

Uh...hello? How could you forget Revive?

I have never used it in any of my decks, but sure you have your reasons telling this. Also Ultra Ball, Juniper etc would not be rotated anyway (except energy retrieval), so these reprints are useless (ok, i know they did them for new players). We will wait for Revive and Energy Switch in next sets.

Skulblaka_Shur said:
They reprinted Rare Candy.... in the same set they made it a Shiny...

Sounds legit.

Hey, there is no confirmation of that yet... But we know it is anyways.

I feel as if that silver mirror should have something to do with the kami trio.

Skulblaka_Shur said:
They reprinted Rare Candy.... in the same set they made it a Shiny...

Sounds legit.
Hey, if they did it with Rocky Helmet in Boundaries Crossed, they can do it again with Rare Candy.

On another note: the theme decks. Quite surprising they didn't add any other Fire types, now I'm especially wondering how the decks are (Solar Strike specifically). Anyone knows if decklists are available already?

Back