(1) First English Clip of "Black and White" Animé [1/31]

Echoing my request in the anime thread for a youtube version, so that we limeys and Euros can see this.

But on a positive side, I hope that we get the original music. I've been following the series in foriegn, and the music is top-notch, it really is.

I tried to upload it on YouTube but the Japanese have already blocked any audio or video coming from that clip.

Sounds pretty cool. I never knew that the Japanese Pokemon music was not being used here in the U.S. episodes. Technically they do that because most of the show edits were made for our language and some of the episodes are entirely different from Japan. The intros were different from Japan so they had to use different music tracks but Pokemon related in order to host the episodes here in English. Which means in a lot of way our episodes were and still are entirely different from Japan. With that being said the music will change the characters are changing and the generation is also changing so they have to edit the changes so it does not quite match the senerios for other Countries. Sure the episodes will be pretty much the same but there is always some sort of editing they do before they put the episodes on the air here. So with that there will be new music but less of the old music from the past since it is now being aimed tward everyone rather than just kids. I always thought it was aimed for everyone of all ages anyway.:)

I kinda felt Tepig Voice sounds good ^^.

Oshawott.... (*chuckles*) he's sounds like a Shy Girl.

Snivy (maybe)... It's kinda good.

That Catchphrase for every Tepig will always be "Tepig is Epic!"

But how do you guys feel about the voices? Your Suggestion.

Congratulation TPIC, you gave the starters, good dub VA's. Listening to that awful chimchar in DP, made my ears bleed, don't get med started on the others. Juniper sounds, so, so, so young? Anyway, good clip.

For those non-USers (like me), the video has found its way on to Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKB8nIYvTIk

Its really unfair people outsite of US can't see it.. happy for EUer then is that YouTube exist! xD

Wow, I'm impressed with the voices! I like Dawn's VA as Prof. Juniper.

Tepig & Oshawott sound so cute!

"Videos are only available in the United States"

What the... Thanks for the link, Playerking95.

Voices sound alright.

omahanime said:
The clip was nothing surprising. The usual fare for Pokémon.
^ that

'sides I'm more of s sub guy than a dub guy. I probably haven't watched an English pokemon episode since the early hoenn days,

Snivy sounded a little strange to me, but other than that everything sounded alright. (Not that it really matters how a Pokémon that can only repeat its name sounds.)

Because of the times the anime usually airs, I know I won't be able to catch many episodes, anyway. The films are all I can look forward to.

I pretty much died when I heard Snivy's voice and Ash's line- "Cool! He's got plenty of confidence!" xD
But yeah, nothing unexpected- however I'm loving the starter's voices :333

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Tepig made an oink sound after if first said it's name.

It'll be interesting to see Oshawott use it's voice when it's angry.

This is a nice gift anyway, considering It's my birthday tomorrow. :)

Yeah I noticed that oink too! I thought that was cool. Overall though I thought the clip was nothing special except for Oshawott winning my heart over since hes so cute :)

Back