(1) 'EX Battle Boost' EX Cards, Theme Deck Cards, and Genesect Blister Promos [6/15]

Oh man those sleeves! I need to buy them asap! As for the cards, I like the "Hydro Pump" Genesect.

ya know if you guys could stop hiring so much 3D art for legendary Pokemon like that, that'd be great. (( Seriously can we please get a DRAWN Mewtwo? ))

Otherwise this set is looking really cool! owo

The promo genesect below the 3 blisters should have its' second attack read [G][G][C] instead of [G][C][C] from what the picture shows the attack has 2 grass energy in it.

Just throwing this out there, that Meloetta is a reprint too. It's the one from Boundaries Crossed

As for cards, both Genesects look good, as does Gyarados. 240 T2 is pretty good, but it would need some sort of backup attacker for lategame. Krookodile maybe?
Spiritomb looks awesome too. Darkrai just got a new starter.

I dunno about any of you but I feel like this set is really gonna add a bit of balance back into the game.

Oh man that Gyarados is deadly alright! It could potentially do 240 damage? for just two energys? Oh man that's awesome. When I saw that Spiritomb the first thing that came to mind was some sort of trainer lock. And then there it was, an Ace Spec lock! Pretty cool! I'll definitely be purchasing a box now.

TL Note: Battle Boost is one of the most annoying sets to translate, because I have trouble figuring out if cards are reprints are not :|

Yay meloetta! and meloetta step forme!
I don't even care that one is a reprint of a card I already have 2 of; that meloetta kicks all kinds of butt in TCG online, and step forme looks pretty good too.
And the artwork is so lovely, so much better than those crappy meloetta promos of mc donalds.

In terms of the new EBB cards, I think you made a huge mistake. For starters, that Cofagrigus isn't in the set; it literally has the same number and Set Logo as the Spiral Force one. I think you just posted a BW8 Cofagrigus by accident. Also, the Psychic Meloetta is a reprint of the Boundaries Crossed Meloetta. Thought I'd point that out.

In terms of the EX's in EBB, I'm willing to bet they're the Tin Artwork cards, though I'm interested to see if Victini EX brings something new to the table.

^^ Just noticed after you pointed it out. Also it's probably not just a coincidence that the reprint EX's bar Victini have been reprinted in English as promos with different art. So many Genesects though...

Why does Victini have the call for family attack? According to the movie it is all alone and has no family when Ash meets it.

Poor Natu, I just want to beat up that blasted Bouffalant for you guys. :/

I'm loving the Gyrados artwork. 3D artwork is really cool, and it's way more realistic then drawings.

the Gyarados actually reads , " does 20 damage times the no. of prizes taken by each player"
the current translation is incorrect

I lovelovelove that Natu artwork. It's adorable. I really like the direction of the artwork here that Pokemon's taking. It's very interesting and fun. Keep it up!

"or if you want to be pessimistic, the Bouffalant ditched them out in the cold"

Well, considering that Bouffalant has the Revenge attack, I'd say that's the more logical conclusion.

lol at everyone who said Gyarodos can do 240 turn 2.

That Spiritomb seems really playable. It's a huge pain to Genesect EX's G-Booster (which is apparently the BDIF in Japan), and it's also just a pretty good card in general. The attack can easily be counter by just lowering your hand size, but even at 4 cards, it's not bad for a Pokemon with an alternate use. Maybe Hugh will even see play with this card... lolololol no

I can see Gyarodos being on Bad Deck Monday once it comes out.

Back