(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Blister Pack Promo Scans: BW49 Lilligant Promo! [8/15]

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Yes I am. I know about those cards and I dislike them both.

That's fine, but you shouldn't say it's "horribly bland" when it's the least bland artwork that exists of those two characters. :B

FireMeowth said:
That's fine, but you shouldn't say it's "horribly bland" when it's the least bland artwork that exists of those two characters. :B
Cheren and Bianca are bland to begin with, so what does it even matter if the artwork is less bland in comparison to their other drawings?

...the point being that full art Pokemon-EX generally have inferior art in comparison to the regular-sized ones. N is honestly the only full-art card I like, but even that has a tremendous flaw - his right leg isn't where it should be.

I always wondered why they included Lilligent in this set since this is a DRAGON type set. Why a full GRASS type XD? I can see if it was part DRAGON but not just GRASS alone. Anyway the cards are pretty cool though.:)

xxashxx said:
I always wondered why they included Lilligent in this set since this is a DRAGON type set. Why a full GRASS type XD? I can see if it was part DRAGON but not just GRASS alone. Anyway the cards are pretty cool though.:)
This is the equivalent of wondering why Delta Species has a few dozen non-delta Pokemon in that set. I never say them design all of their cards to the set theme for any "special" set, so this is no exception.

xxashxx said:

What

Have you seen anything that's in the set?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
You think it might be a one-off or something? or was there some other circumstance around it.

None of them have a code by the look of it, mine didn't either.

Puff said:
Most of the FA EXes are pretty bad, but Raikou, Mew, and Black Kyurem are really nice.

I like all the FA Ex's especially Raikou and Registeel and Mew.I've got no problem with Cheren and Bianca FA's.I just honestly don't think they need one.Next they'll be doing professor Juniper.

Are any of these promos coming out in North America? Or is this going to be another Riolu and Luxio-type issue?

I usually find the Black Star Promo items at Wal-Mart, but I've been to three different ones and none of them have any of these items. Is there anyone from North America (particularly Canada, as that's where I'm from) who has found any of these?

Have anyone (besides kachitta) bought any of the single pack blisters yet? I was hoping to get some confirmation on whether these packs actually do have a special PTCGO code card...
Right now we've got one person saying they do (whoever gave WPM the information he posted in the article) and one saying they don't, so I don't know what to believe... Mostly because I want to believe the article. :p

Has anyone else even seen these in stores yet? My Walmart has Dragons Exalted product out on the shelves, finally, but they're all single packs without the Lilligant promo.

Back