(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaks - New B2W2, Anime, and TCG Info! [5/11]

Blui129 said:
@ ameyzing, I fail to see how it is a dragon, it has no wings, please explain.

wings don't make dragons.
Chinese_dragon.png

Blui129 said:
@ ameyzing, I fail to see how it is a dragon, it has no wings, please explain.

Just like how Mitja said, it looks like an asian dragon..with big hands and torso..and it has a long tail to add to that too! anyway, it looks pretty wicked to me!

Mitja said:
Gah, I feel now like Galeon is not that special anymore :/
http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/851-Galeon-289474588
<_<
I still think Galeon looks cool...
Back on topic.. wow. I had a hunch that Cheren and Bianca would have SOME part in this game, and I fully expected Bianca to give you your starter, but Cheren not only giving up probably over half his team and being the first gym leader? If anything, he should be the 8th, cus Cheren is just that awesome. World Tournament looks great. My Sceptile will FINALLY get to beat the flying duck out of Giovanni and Blue. Pokewood looks cool, and much better than the musicals at that. It seems that there might be some plot points about Keldeo and Meloetta... We'll just have to wait and see. Although, this game is coming out in Japan, what, next month, so non-gameplay-wise, there's not much left to reveal.

I'm going to say what I said on Serebii because so many people seem annoyed about it:

People are freaking out about Cheren becoming the first gym leader and all that but you have to remember the actual story in BW and how Alder was always teaching him that becoming strongest trainer isn't all there is to life, as such he probably still likes being strong but now wishes to teach new trainers and show them what its about and runs the trainer school which is also a gym with the gym battle out back or something like that.
It's not like he's just gone all "lol I'ma dump all my strongs pokemanz and run about with some weak ones for lulz", he finally found something he can do besides being strong, plus it makes sense for him to choose 1 or 2 weaker pokemon just for his gym because he is the first gym leader and also runs the trainer school (by the looks of it) and he wouldn't eb a good teacher/starting gym leader if he used his high level pokemon that he clearly didn't just dump for lulz.
You can't just forget the story of BW and how Cheren was changing throughout it and you can't forget that there's going to be a story in BW2 that will explain these decision even further.

TLDR: Cheren clearly didn't just dump his strong pokemon for lulz, in BW he was always getting told there's more to being strong and now it looks like he chose to teach new trainers and runs the trainer school which is also his gym and for that he has some weaker pokemon so he's not totally thrashing the newbies.

i like how people are arguing the claim it looks like a dragon despite me saying it was based on CHINESE mythology and therefore would have a Chinese dragon look and not the fact that the aztec explanation has tornadous pegged as a humming bird.....which are known for long beaks which tornadous is obviously lacking kinda put's it in perspective when you think about it

edit:

it just occured to me why are you having such a hard time accepting thunderous's sacred beast from as a dragon last time i check everyone has no problems with rayquaza a wingless dragon heck gibble and axew would also like to have a word with you

double edit:

take a good look at landorus's back in sacred beast form i see stripes further adding to the chinese mythology idea i have purposed (ive stated landorus is a tiger)

>>New Thundurus form focuses on Special Attack
>>Special Attack
>>Still gets (presumably) Nasty Plot and (presumably) Prankster
>>Thundurus is currently Uber
oh lawd

The Tornadus form definitely looks like it can be spammed in the rain, especially if its new form allows it to use Roost (How WOULD that work with a pure Flying type, anyway)? Though it might not hit as hard as Incarnation Tornadus, Sacred Tornadus definitely sounds like something that can provide a lot more support than Incarnation Tornadus could have ever hoped to do. Prankster with Reflect and Light Screen that has great defenses already could be a beast of a support dude.

If Sacred Landorus keeps its Sand Force ability, then Scarfed Sacred Landorus could be an absolute MONSTER...

...oh, wait, there's other news, too? Cool, I guess. The only other thing I really care about here is the fact that N's gonna be in it (Why else would he have new Sugimori art?).
EDIT: Oh. Bianca now has glasses, and Cheren doesn't. ._.

I will buy this game faster than you can say deoxys speed form if they put red in the tourney.:D:D:D
Or have a double battle between Red and Blue and You and your rival!

I wonder how Best Wishes 2 will be in the dub. Season 16? Probably, and if Japan's getting it on June 21st 2012, then it should be airing in the US around late September, early October.

Blui129 said:
@ Mitja, yeah, I know, it doesn't look anything like a dragon.

I'm not sure from your posts over the last days, but are you being sarcastic in every other one?

Its obviously heavily based on a dragon. It even has the typical long whiskers .-.

The new formes look cool, but I guess I can't call them Landbro or Tornadobro anymore because they don't look like bros. :(

EPIC SAUCE!!!!!

I love the Sacred Beast forms, they are so boss. Black and White 2 news is always welcome, and honestly this is looking to be the best Pokemon game is a long, long time.

And sexy EX Kyurems YES!!! It is really annoy thing that they're so similar to Reshirm and Zekrom, but I don't care because they are awesome and still quite playable.

This is a good day to be a Pokemon fan. :)

don()shinobi said:
>>New Thundurus form focuses on Special Attack
>>Special Attack
>>Still gets (presumably) Nasty Plot and (presumably) Prankster
>>Thundurus is currently Uber
oh lawd

I'm going to wait on the other stats, as Thundurus also occupied a unique Speed tier that greatly enhanced its sweeping capabilities, but on the face of it this certainly looks interesting. Landorus has the potential to become an uber suspect if any stats are exaggerated towards physical sweeping any more. Tornadus might once again become the lesser of the three as I don't really see a pure Flying type functioning effectively as a bulky sweeper when it has the likes of Dragonite, Gliscor, Gyarados, etc to contend with for a team slot. The offensive presence of Tornadus is probably drastically lowered if it spreads itself thin between Defense, Special Defense and Speed.

It's a great day to be a Pokemon fan, ladies and gentlemen. Let's just hope these games are better than B/W. Hopefully up to par with HG/SS!
I'm so happy Lance is coming back *fangirls* He was a my favorite character! This is so exciting!

You also have to look at the fact that if they buff the (Special) Attack, one of the other stats might be lowered to balance the change. My bets are on the Speed stat or their other offensive stat which would be brutal to Landorus to have a weaker HP Ice. It already fails to OHKO Gliscor with no investment. The Kami Trio (IDK why people call it the Cloud Trio) are rather cramped in terms of stats, so these formes might have a negative trait to go with their positives.

Mitja said:
I'm not sure from your posts over the last days, but are you being sarcastic in every other one?

Its obviously heavily based on a dragon. It even has the typical long whiskers .-.

hey its alright! :) everybody has a right to their opinion. personally i also think it resembles a dragon and its big too! (3.0m)..its the biggest of all the sacred beast formes...

Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense. It is 1.4m and weighs 63.0kg
Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack. It is 3.0m and weighs 61.0kg
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack. It is 1.3m and weighs 68.0kg

Ohoho, Bianca with glasses... me likes. :p

And also Cheren and N... but N is still missing, I wonder if the plot for BW2 also involves this... all too exciting.

And lol, PokeWood... didn't know it was short for Pokemon + Hollywood... I thought it was something else. Ha... *flees*

It is going to be MEGA hard for me to stay spoiler free till the USA release date.

Avegaille said:
And lol, PokeWood... didn't know it was short for Pokemon + Hollywood... I thought it was something else. Ha... *flees*

-_-

Back