(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow those images look so much better. I like the new Pokemon so far. Will any of these new Pokemon unlock anything in the 5th gen or 4th gen games or are they just new normal Pokemon?:)

valriefaery

Aspiring Trainer
N sounds like to me,it's Mewtwo when he said "Pokemons are my FRIEND!!!". I believes He's a 5th gen Mewtwo,because I think he's actually Zekrom's in disguise. I think it's actually Team Plasma & created him to capture Reshiram,but he refused. So He turned against humans,& want to make the world better place to turn the pokemons against human.

In Black-Only one who can stop him,it's Reshiram. You only have to summon her in The White Forest,& have to put the end of Zekrom's evil master plan.

Or White-You have to confront him by capturing him or join him in The Black City. He revealed his true form to you. Like this pic, http://pokebeach.com/2010/06/black-and-white-release-date-revealed-on-pokemon-sunday-2

If they can make N as a human form of Zekrom,I still believe Iris's Reshiram. I think they decided to created Iris for Reshiram's human form only for anime.
It reminded me of Pokemon 1st Movie all over.

I think it looks like Cheren'll also be Ash's new rival in preview,too. http://pokebeach.com/2010/07/preview-of-black-and-white-anime-new-pokemon-revealed,I think Belle'll show up in couple of episodes like Barry in DP.

Any,That's cool!!! you can get a eeveevolution. I hope they'll show more eeveevolutions like Dragon or Steel or Fighting.

PLEASE DON'T LAUGH OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
Dizzard said:
I had an interesting idea about the thrashed room, I'm definitely wrong but....

In Pokemon White you're a good upstanding young trainer who has high hygiene standards and respect for the home and your bedroom. So as a result in Pokemon White your room is as tidy as could be.

In Pokemon Black you're an unruly good for nothing slob of a trainer who feels comfortable living among mounds of dirt and toppled over tv screens. So as a result in Pokemon Black your room is a pig sty.

:p

I think that later in the story the evil team is coming to invade and u make it back and you are in cherens room and she thinks u did it so she battles u

Darkrai_Shadowforce

ダークライ影力
dang,

White forest is in white version... I want that black city in white. T_T.

I hope the high-tech dimension of those cities better be in white. I like Zekrom more, but if these keeps up,

I'm better of going with black version. I love the high-tech theme, I don't like the nature-ish theme much.

Stephen

~~\o/~~
At first I was worried when it said that Cheren and Belle will talk to you through the live caster. Though after some thought, I am pretty sure they are just going to give tips and areas
where certain pokemon are and what not. So basically I think that it won't be necessary to have a DSi in order to play the game because these characters' messages won't be crucial to the story. Just thought I'd share this.

Pyro200

Aspiring Trainer
Well since they're ingame characters maybe they'll still be able to communicate with you through the live caster, i mean its not like they need to connect to our ds with their own.

Thank god for sugimori art. Minezumi looks so much better than I thought. I went from being disgusted by it to actually wanting to catch one, and I haven't actually wanted a gen's rat since sentret. Gochiruzeru also looks better but I still can't stand it, I think its the fact that it looks segmented and has all those unnecessary bows. I hope it won't be exclusive to Black as I'm really liking Rankurusu.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
It's sooooooo confusing. Black version has the white legendary and vice versa. Yet black version still has black city and white has white forest. Presuming these are the legendaries' homes, then why would a nature pokemon be in a technological utopia and a mechanical pokemon be in a forest?

Maybe this could actually make sense. Maybe the evil team in these games wants to upset balance by thinking there is too much nature in white and too much technology in black. Maybe he wants to awaken the version's legendary to make black more natural and white more advanced? I guess the game will show there needs to be a balance between technology and nature, just like RSE's balance between land and sea. Which makes me think that, also like RSE, there might be two teams! One wants more nature and one wants technology. Just like RSE you fight one in one game and one in the other and the team you don't fight will help you oppose the bad team. This game could be a lot like RSE, and guess what, 3rd gen was my favorite. :)

Wow I wrote a lot of stuff there that come to me fast as I was writing... I better put this in the speculation thread.

Stephen

~~\o/~~
Pyro200 said:
Well since they're ingame characters maybe they'll still be able to communicate with you through the live caster, i mean its not like they need to connect to our ds with their own.

That acctually makes a lot more sense. I mean we will get the Live Caster regardless, but only DSi users can use it with friends. That is totally fine with me.

Mechanos7

Feraligatr
I think this all looks fantastic; I can't wait until B/W comes out, should be quite amusing.

I noticed that in the second from last scan, at the top left, theres the bed with a Tsutaaja on it; however its an over-world styled sprite. If this is for more then just a loading screen or a few pokemon, it would mean that there are still over-world sprites for all of the pokemon; which would make me rather cheerful.

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
I think it would be awesome if your friends or one of them would start to be coersed by the bad guys in the game and over time you have to bring them back from the dark to the who they truelly are, good.

If not this game next or whenever, but that would be cool, having to battle your (ex)friend as he or she turned to the dark side and rescuing them :O)

I like the gothic chick, she truelly looks gothic and overly dramatic with the look, reminds me the girl in japan who dress in the gothic lolita style.

She reminds me a little bit of Jynx, so I'm gonna assume she's like her cuter cousin or something XD

Can't wait for gothicmademoiselle's pre-evolution :D she would've also made an awesome Psychic/Dark pokemon.

Giuseppe

IÄ IÄ Yog-Sothoth, Cthulhu fhtagn!
I don't think lolita girl has a prevo, seeing as you catch it directly in the wild.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Stephen said:
At first I was worried when it said that Cheren and Belle will talk to you through the live caster. Though after some thought, I am pretty sure they are just going to give tips and areas
where certain pokemon are and what not. So basically I think that it won't be necessary to have a DSi in order to play the game because these characters' messages won't be crucial to the story. Just thought I'd share this.

Someone mentioned it earlier but yeah I'd imagine the live caster you use to communicate with in game characters will be a virtual one where it doesn't matter if you have a dsi or not.

Giuseppe said:
I don't think lolita girl has a prevo, seeing as you catch it directly in the wild.

Evolved pokemon have appeared in the wild before in past games though

PKMidori

Pokemon Trainer
I love the Nature in White Version! Glad i pre-ordered it instead of Black!

Lots of amazing stuff going on in this game, it's really impressive.

Pyro200

Aspiring Trainer
I'm somewhat upset with the whole Black City/ White Forest thing. Looking at those pictures it appears that Black City won't have areas to catch pokemon while White Forest is a forest, there's obviously places to catch pokemon. I wonder if that means that version exclusives won't be catchable in those areas or maybe Black City will be treated as though it were a cave.

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
I love the Sugimori artwork for Gochiruzeru - it's definitely made me like the Pokémon. I don't like that Black will be getting Black City - I figured they went with opposites for mascots, so they'd go opposite of the opposite of the mascot (therefore similar) for in-game features. This doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well, I guess I can't bash it until I roam the town. Hopefully it turns out Gochiruzeru is Black's exclusive Pokémon, if they keep the trend up. (Though with my luck it'll go to White.)

Sugimori toughed it out and went with an all dark green outline for Rankurusu - I was too much of a wimp when it came to my speculation art. xD I guess next time I'll go with my gut on that.

Starting over at Route 1 will definitely be neat, though that's mostly a minor thing as far as I'm concerned.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get artwork for the other Pokémon they revealed, but it lessens my art load for now.

Stephen

~~\o/~~
Xous said:
I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get artwork for the other Pokémon they revealed, but it lessens my art load for now.

Yeah it was a tad disappointing. But when you think about it, we had nearly 20 pages this issue. It would have been crazy with all the pokes.

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
Giuseppe said:

You're right, I forgot to say in future pokemon generations, sorry lol.