(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

WHY UGLY DENTO WILL JOIN AAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH
I HATE HIM WITH THIS EGG HEAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOO S H I T !!!!
I AM REALLY SAD
also Miruhoggu,Minezumi's evolution looks bad I hate his face :(:(:(:(:(

sorry for the word (S h i t) I can't control my self :C

Actually with a closer look that picture looks really close but it just might be Kibago. When his sprite is shaded he almost looks like a heart shape.

StellaTheSneasel said:
Ahhhh let's see:

Swana - Really pretty. Looks like a Pokemon that could be on my team.
Gigaiasu - Hate it. Looks like something off Yugioh. If it's crazy in caves like zubat, I will be mad. :|
Kurumiru - It looks a little silly, with that milkweed bonnet.
Mamanbo - At first the sprite was just gross looking. Turns out feminine looking and really cute!
Miruhoggu - Dead feeling it's English name is Meerhog, a cross of Meerkat and groundhog. I know for A FACT.
Shikijinka - It's pretty cute!:) I like how he changes colors
Basurao and Wakoishi - They look f-a-k-e. I mean, could be real, but they hardly look like Pokemon!!
Emonga - Really cute!! Not Pachirisu's evolution AT ALL though!!
Darumakka - Worst Pokemon design in the history of Pokemon. It's just a blob with a face, eyebrows, and 3 lines. Ew.
Ugly flower thing - Is Ugly

in my opinion, only the ugly flower and wakoishi are fake (I don't understand why pokemon websites are looking at the plant pokemon as a real one, of course it is a fake!)

reyreypwns17 said:
wherres wakoshi?
wakoishi.jpg

There it is :p

I'm in love with Mamambou now that there's KS art of it! D:

Imagine if there were a pokemon only available on a certain route at 1% at night time during the winter. It would be torture to catch it.

An upside to this seasons thing is that if you get the game at a different time than your friends did you will encounter different pokemon in the route compared to what they will encounter. I might just skip a few seasons when the game comes out so I can get different pokemon.

Cant believe next month all the pokemon should be shown considering the game will be out but I dont want to look at them I want to be surprised like back when I first got my pokemon sapphire and didnt know any of them.

Victini just keeps making me love him but I still wont use him since hes a legendary.

How come no one has considered Luvdisc can evolve into Mamambou if it can be caught in the dream world with one of its abilities?A new method of evolution through ability I think that would work.

TMs work like Hms is pure win now I dont have to decide wether blank pokemon should have blank move or if blank pokemon should have it.Just as longest theyr deletable unlike Hms.

Pokemon Musical kinda of a contest downgrade but I love the music download thing I just hope they mean like mp3 music and stuff not selected music I want my pokemon to dance to Lady Gaga lol.

And dream world is just getting weirder I mean they go to sleep and then wake up with things from theyr dreams wtf?I think Munna just gets them high or something dont get me wrong I like the feature I just think its weird.

i really like the Tms thing now i wont have to worry about who to give moves to because i can give as many as i want :]

everything looks pretty good for now wish they would of showed new pokes but ill just wait till next corocoro! ..
did anyone here pre order the japanese version???

I'm just typing this as I read. xD
TMs don't vanish after they're used? ...That's HORRIBLE.
I really don't like that for some reason. Even though that's pretty good, since arguing about which Pokemon should learn the TM was annoying... But it's so unoriginal. D:,

Anyways, I love the artwork for Miruhoggu. It looks all serious-like. The pose is awesome, too. :3
Finding different Pokemon during different seasons is exactly what I suspected. It's an interesting feature, and I love how the terrain looks in Fall. <3 I like how they are specific to which places double wild battles occur. Dark green grass. Once I get two Pokemon, I'll be sure to search for them. >:3

...Wait. NO BERRIES? What type of region is this!? That's outrageous. >:/

Quick question: by "three seasons a year", do you mean three season CYCLES or three seasons total?

Meganium said:
Quick question: by "three seasons a year", do you mean three season CYCLES or three seasons total?

meaning three seasons a year soo youll see 3 of each season a year lol
if that makes sense

Meganium said:

This has been answered before! But it's 3 rotations of all the seasons. So, every month you have a new season. You'll encounter three winters, three springs, three summers and three autumns in a full year.

Pipchirisu said:
How come no one has considered Luvdisc can evolve into Mamambou if it can be caught in the dream world with one of its abilities?A new method of evolution through ability I think that would work.

I absolutely love the idea of evolution through ability. Great idea!

Well, i'm ok with the TM thing, anyway they was easy to find on WiFi...

All the ''new'' guys looks awesome, expect for the Minezumi evolution : i'm clearly not catching the rodent this time. Anyway, can't wait to play those games! :)

oakbark said:
This has been answered before! But it's 3 rotations of all the seasons. So, every month you have a new season. You'll encounter three winters, three springs, three summers and three autumns in a full year.

Sorry, I didn't feel like flipping through 20 pages of "omg i hate this" or "omg i love this" to find that. xD But thank you!

Sweet TM's are like HM's. Gotta love Miruhoggu's pose.

Is there an advance document coming next month? I keep hearing that this one is called origin.

Back