(1) 'Boundaries Crossed' Set Description [9/5]

Nothing new here, just a picture of Keldeo being on the pack art. My guess to the other 3 are Black/White Kyurem and Landorus.

Cool! Maybe the Keldeo Box will have the Keldeo EX promo. Or maybe it's the actual Keldeo EX from the Boundaries Crossed set.

"never before seen Ace-SPEC cards"

I don't know, but I've seen Computer Search before :p

I know they mean the mechanic.

Nice art.

I really like the art as well.
This set should be pretty good.

Right click the picture > "Copy Image Location" > User CP > "Change Avatar"

You might need to make the picture smaller though.

For booster pack covers I expect: Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, Keldeo (either form, but probably Resolute) and Charizard.

I really, really, REALLY want that Keldeo Resolute form art to be on the front of our deck boxes!!!

If that is a pack art (and don't see it not being), isn't it the first non-CG one in a while?

My goodness! That Keldeo has the same art style as the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem artworks from the Worlds 2012 Art Gallery this year!

I have taken pictures of the Black and White Kyurem artworks from the event, as they were the only real "new" artworks on the display. You can check them out below. If you were at Worlds this year, these two art pieces should look very familiar.

v78f4g.jpg

2iabp94.jpg

You know what this means? The Black and White Kyurem artwork we see here will no doubt be another pair of booster images for this set because they have the same art style as the Keldeo art!

OK, perhaps the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were no surprise, as whenever they start a new block, they always put the mascots for the new games the card set gets based off (like Reshiram and Zekrom on the 1st BLW boosters or Dialga and Palkia on the 1st DP boosters), but for anyone who is curious about how they will appear on the booster packs? Well, that's your answer!;)

As a whole, I think its cool that they are going back to hand drawn artwork on the images as opposed to the 3D art. Its good to see such things once in a while. I hope the final booster image will be either Landorus Therian Forme or Meloetta (because the set is partially based around Movie 15 as well, and the Meloetta special was released along side with it, so it wouldn't be such a surprise) drawn in a cool stance that makes the artwork look good in some way.:)

Just as a random aside, looks like the first non Freeze Bolt/Cold Flare card has been confirmed for the set, with the description saying Keldeo appears as both a regular card and an EX. This means either the Battle Strength or National Beginning Set Keldeo will be in Boundaries Crossed...

JPN Gallade said:
My goodness! That Keldeo has the same art style as the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem artworks from the Worlds 2012 Art Gallery this year!

I have taken pictures of the Black and White Kyurem artworks from the event, as they were the only real "new" artworks on the display. You can check them out below. If you were at Worlds this year, these two art pieces should look very familiar.

v78f4g.jpg

2iabp94.jpg

You know what this means? The Black and White Kyurem artwork we see here will no doubt be another pair of booster images for this set because they have the same art style as the Keldeo art!

OK, perhaps the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were no surprise, as whenever they start a new block, they always put the mascots for the new games the card set gets based off (like Reshiram and Zekrom on the 1st BLW boosters or Dialga and Palkia on the 1st DP boosters), but for anyone who is curious about how they will appear on the booster packs? Well, that's your answer!;)

As a whole, I think its cool that they are going back to hand drawn artwork on the images as opposed to the 3D art. Its good to see such things once in a while. I hope the final booster image will be either Landorus Therian Forme or Meloetta (because the set is partially based around Movie 15 as well, and the Meloetta special was released along side with it, so it wouldn't be such a surprise) drawn in a cool stance that makes the artwork look good in some way.:)
I never thought they would of been used for the pack Arts untill looking at them properly,i never fully noticed them at worlds!

dark vaporeon said:
well i do love the box art, but i have a question, what is rainbow dash doing on a Pokemon tcg box.

Um.. It's Keldeo-R.
I Can't tell if trolling or no?

it was a joke, not a very good one, but it's a joke. but anyway blastiose and keldeo would be a good combo, if done right. the only thing to worry about, are the catchers.

Back