(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Score one for dark types, they had a good round up this gen. the power ranger is win-sauce

HHa that event legend looks like a my little pony xD

I love a good amount of these, and hate a good amount. Id say they did an alright job over all. Maybe beats gen 3 & 4, but not 100% sure yet. Still taking it in. Not better than 1 or 2, but I dont think there will ever be one that good xP

You know what? I'm satisfied. They look like animals/creatures. That's all I could ever ask for. Some of them are really cool looking. A lot of them make me want to roll my eyes at the lack of effort (no surprise). But they're definately an improvement from the Sinnoh monsters, that's for damn sure. Those were dreadful.

Edit: The dog Pokemon is hideous. That's the only real anger I have towards these. All of them were fantastic up until now (Growlith, Houndoor, Poocheyena, and Shinx were all brilliant.) Hmph. >:\

Yes, I'm afraid that while the Pokemon that I love are enough to make me forget about the ones I don't like...I have to admit that Gear and it's evolutions are S.T.U.P.I.D.

So does someone here have the game?

Doesn't the grass/fighting legendary look like shaymin ( a bit)

SDB, yeah same, luckily it is exclusive to Black ( i'm getting white)

I'm probably one of the only people who would stick up for the Gear Pokemon. I'm sorry if this is considered flaming, but I'd love to see all the people who hate the Gear Pokemon think up and design a Pokemon that's better than Gear.

I, for one, don't think Sinnoh did too bad of a job. It was pretty good, actually. The only Pokemon that 4th Gen could have gone without is Tangrowth. I think, anyhow. Just like that brown Mudfish thing. Maggyo, I think it's name is.

I'm sorry if this is considered flaming, but I'd love to see all the people who hate the Gear Pokemon think up and design a Pokemon that's better than Gear.

I have, in fact, made up some of my own fakemon, and while they aren't astounding, they are MUCH better.
Also, just go to deviantART and type in "fakemon" in the search bar. Hundred of things that are better than Gear's line.

Gear is somewhat cute, but its evolutions are terrible. Sorry.

isshu-pokemon-121.jpg

This one was just weird to me. I don't see how this is a Pokemon. I really want to see the official artwork to get a better understanding of how this Pokemon really looks like instead of a sprite form.

That garbage bag evolution is easily the worst Pokemon I have ever seen in my entire life >.<

I'd say it's second to Magnezone or Tangrowth.

This one was just weird to me. I don't see how this is a Pokemon. I really want to see the official artwork to get a better understanding of how this Pokemon really looks like instead of a sprite form.

Giant Snowflake. I think thats his nose in the middle.

Back