(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

I really like Basurao (like piranha-looking Pokemon). Shame it's a stand-alone Pokemon, and it being a stand-alone Pokemon really hurts it. If they gave it an evolution, it'd be really cool. I'm going to try and catch one when I get Black or White and see what it can do. If I change my mind, I'll go with the sea turtle fossil for my Water-type.

If you look cloesly, you'll see that the 3 legends on the clouds look the same, just with different colors -.-"
This totally recalls memories of Digimon the second or third season -.-"

It's the first time, I think not getting the games, since the design just sucks so hard!

why are some of the legendary trios out of place? Like how come it goes 2 flying trio members, Reshiram, Zekrom, the last flying trio member, than the dragon ice legendary?

Maybe WPM mixed them up or GF wanted to be "different".

The cloud trio are actually more different then just the colour, however I understand the fact they have a terribly similar design.

The entire Croc line is pure, unadulterated win. As is the turtle.

I'm very pleased with Gen5, some great pokes.

^ Do you hate all the Pokemon, because although some of them aren't really anything to get too excited about, but come on there must be like a few you like -_-

Im highly dissapointed with all the pokemon (besides Zoroark and Desukaan)
None of these even look like pokemon.
The starters final evolutions are just terrible.
Gear was a HUGE dissapointment too. I really wanted it to be cool.

Over-all, I hate the pokemon designs.

@ Lanturnitis

Yes, because all Pokemon must look like animals. Tell me, what animal does Exeggutor bring to mind? What about Muk? Koffing? Magnemite? Shiftry? I'm pretty sure the point is obvious by now. Hundreds of Pokemon don't resemble animals in the slightest. Just an excuse to rag on the new Generation. But, I have to admit, there are some ones that could've been far better (The tadpole thing, for example), but this is a Generation in its' own right. Why must it be compared to the others? Is there no such thing as diversity?

Anyhow, not a flame post; that just irritated me a bit. And...Monkey Elvis and so many others are just too awesome for words. Definitely looking forward to it. On the other hand, I'm not too fond of the ice cream Pokemon. |D Looks like it was man-made to keep children happy or something.

I hope that wargle is in white. It just seems more colorful, and it is white. Plus that vulture pokemon seems more like it would be in a city and wargle in the white forest. Im also hoping that the bug with the leaf on its head is in white. I hope that dark pokemon are in black and the leafy colorful ones are in white.

Offtopic: scuba steve is a rude as heck

ontopic- i like some like the mole, turtle and fire monkey but thats bout it

@ Fire-ice: Well I assumed you meant total. Regardless, its good to see they didn't shy away from fires this time.

Compiling list as we speak.....

@ Fire, all the version exclusive pokemon have been confirmed thus far. No word on Wargle.

Might be a ratio difference tho

@eminentfate
no those arnt the fighting trio the ones with their arms crossed, thats the flying trio...pur flying, gropund/flying and electric flying. the deer knock offs are the fighting trio

Back