(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

And several others evolve at level 54...
....and the pseudo doesn't change out of its basic stage until level 50....
....If the link is accurate.

I hope that this isn't off topic, but it appears from what pokexperto and serebii has posted explains why the clam loses its armour; when you trade the clam with kaburuchi, it seems like kabu takes the clam's armour, thusly turning into the knight bug, while the clam evolves without its armour.

Anyway, the counterparts seem really interesting, today has been like a dream.

@Machanos7 -- that might be the most inventive way to evolve two Pokémon, and it makes complete sense. Gamefreak really didn't disappoint with this gen.

Meguroko's final form is fierce.

EDIT: Ever since Nick15's Fakemon a decade ago, I've always wanted an Electric/Fire toaster...now that Rotom loses it's Ghost typing, I can finally have one! This will also give us our first Electric/Ice and Electric/Grass too.

Wait, so if Rotoms type changed, does that mean other Pokemon will get their deserved typing? Like Luxray becoming Electric/Dark?

It appears that Reshiram and Zekrom have base stats of 685 each, making them tied for the second most powerful pokemon (under Arceus).

I don't think many types change -- just Rotom's, so it can get STAB from its special moves.

Just because a games ROM has been partially decoded doesn't mean it's currently in a playable state...

Aww man, three water HM moves??? well i am glad that HM dive is back(underwater adventures are back!!!!!!)... yay no more rock smash HM!!!!
has anyone seen that bug/electrice type pokemon stats yet? does anyone know if someone leaked them yet??

This version's Pokemon...ugh...they aren't good. I'm sorry but that tadpole line is terrible. Rankurusu's line is good, but this is it for me. The monkeys that I thought were gonna be cool aren't. Keep them unevolved. The blue one, which was my favorite, turns into a girl? No. Not mine, thank you.

Here is the apparent third mascot:
#646Kyuremu
Dragon/Ice
Pressure
HP: 125
Atk: 130
Def: 90
SpA: 130
SpD: 90
Spe: 95

Strangely, its base stat total is only 660, making it significantly weaker (statistically speaking) than the other two...and its ability is only pressure.
Maybe it has a signature move that makes up for these shortcomings...

All the sprites have been revealed. I love them all.

*The ice cream final evo is very Gen1-esque...what with multiple scoops.
*Kaburumo's evolution is quite fierce.
*Hydra pseudo is AWESOME.

@ Shimama-man

Those will follow shortly I assume. Right now only numerical data has been leaked...

Back