(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Looking at the stat listings in Pokepextor, sorry if I spell it wrong, we are getting the first quadro, rock/fighting, steel/fighting, grass/fighting, and water/fighting.

The flying trio is a bit too similar...same pose, just recolors with minor differences.

@ Tensho Yeah, that water/fighting seems to fit with the others numbers-wise...it's just removed from them in the pokedex.
How strange!

Wow its finnaly out, Japanese people are soo lucky, i would get the rom but
1)i dont want viruses 2)its illegal

I think the Water/Fighting Pokémon, Kerudio, is similar to a trio master which is why it's removed from the other three. It also makes sense if the trio is really based on the three musketeers, with Kerudio representing D'artagnan.

Um....WOW I am in love, Power Ranger pokemon is deffinately my favourite now
Pseudo legendary= Awesomeness! XD

But if you look at the stat and the ability, they all have same stat totals. The water fighting one is just a little switch around.

I can't really describe how exicted I am. I am in love with most of the pokemon revealed, especially Churine's evolution. Other then that, until I come to my senses, can't really describe.

I am litterally jumping around my house and singin with joy... I love all these new pokemon! XD (especially the power ranger and Ice cream ones)
Words can not describe on how I feel
I am really pleased with the Raijin Trio

Some of the sprites look ridiculously fake. But I guess It doesn't really matter, because a lot of the cool looking ones I'm excited for.

RENJI!!!!
How epic is Banipucchi family?!

Back on topic: I can't wait until my copy comes.... HURRY UP POST!!!!

Back