(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Kenhorou's alternate formes look interesting, I wonder what causes them?

I really really can't wait until the hydra is shown.

Ok Someone is at the 6th gym(WPM said 7th, but that's the flying gym) and their starter is already at level 51. HOLY CRAP! I think the E4 will be in 80s xD(Unless of course their starter is just abnormally at a higher level.)

Lol Kenhorou looks like it just came from a carnival or a Mardi-Gras :D
They both look really cool
Woah people are already on the 6th to 7th gym, they must be playing 24/7 (most likey ever scince they got it XD)

@Renji - LOL, it really does!

I think it changes with the seasons. That seems like the most realistic way.

Ok it was just at at a high level xD

When I first seen saw Ken(that's what I'll be calling it) it was ok, I still like staraptor more, but then I saw it's other forme and I fell in love. <3

I feel like the news post might have it backwards...usually male birds are the ornate and colorful, while the females are the dull ones.

lol Yeah, normally it is just lipstick (Wobbuffet XD) or an extra line on its tail or something small, but to stick a mask on it and make it wear green tights is completely different, (I can pitcure an anime episode about this)

im kind of digging the evo starters now they don't look so bad in the game can't wait to see the art work the real art work that is
an these pokemon look really good awwwwwh yea this is awesome

an by the way where did pokexperto get his info???

I wouldn't quite call it a mask and tights, Renji haha. It's actually reflecting real sexual dimorphism between male and female pheasants...specifically, the Japanese Green Pheasant. I'm thinking GothLoliBat was right.

EDIT: Here's the female. The male Green Pheasant is actually Japan's national bird.

Stats for every pokemon revealed? http://www.pokexperto.net/foros/index.php?topic=8703.40
NOTE: This is NOT advertising, this is more of a question.

I love Aken! I believe it is in archaeopteryx based one. :)

I'm wondering if there will be any other major gender differences too. I hope so.

OMG Ice-Cream Pokemon is Win!
Kinda hoping it would have different forms (chocolate and Strawberry) but it is a play on words from vannilla so...

You're right, Renji -- as I said in a previous post, I think the news post has it backwards.

I'm waiting on a better picture of Baniricchi. It must be in the middle of using a move as it looks like it's glowing.

Oh right XD, thanks for the info, but then wouldnt it be the male that is colourful instead?

That's what the text above the pictures say... The Osu (male) form has the colorful body and mask (to help attract the Mesu (female) form?). The Mesu form is colored brown and grey so that it can hide from predators more easily.

Holy Cow!
According to that, the new pseudo-legendary evolves at level 64!
(In reference to Spike Ball's link)

What! 64 (I guess in memory of Nintendo 64?), that would be the highest level any pokemon evolved, wow that must be a powerful pokemon

Back