(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Thanks for the link, and wow, yeah, some of these stats are beyond horrible...

I can't believe this, the dark/fighting only has 90 attack?! W-T-F?! Best offensive type combo in existence for me, yet they make it DEFENSIVE. Ugh. I can't use it now, since I play offensivley -_-

On the other hand the bug/steels stats are AMAZING. Good attack, decent defenses, and only 1 weakness. I think I'll use him instead of the fighting/dark...I guess no fightng type for me yet again -_- and no pokemon have No Guard, even though they gave other pokemon abilities that were originally exlcusive, like Rankurusu having Magic Guard which was only on Clefairy before. Ugh. I would have used the karate one if he had no guard and cross chop -.-

The Dark/Fighting should have had high offense, no guard, and cross chop. One could beat the entire game just using him, lol. I guess that's why they didn't do that, but still. Massive wasted potential -.-

@Kitana Coldfire, those numbers look much better than what had been rumored, they were saying stuff like 5 ghost, 5 ice, and 8 fire or something ridiculous like that.

Edit: Yeah, @Tarazuma, that dark/fighting got my hopes up, oh well. I'll still be using it a lot, mostly because I just love how epic it looks ;D

I absolutely, positivly, LOVE this new gen! So many awesome pokemon! My favorite is by far, the fire anteater. Although it reminds me a little of the mole. :)

Gen V is catching a lot of flak from fans. I for one can't wait to try my hands out with Black and White.

Bug/Steel is a good typing, but I don't like how they just gave it away. It was very exclusive. Only 2 Pokemon from the second generation had it - one very defensive (forretress) and one very offensive (scizor).

Now they just threw in 3 more for the heck of it. The only one I like is the bug knight. The legendary is like a stinking Transformer, and the ant didn't really need to be a steel type as far as I can see.

Woah woah woah what's going on!? I just got here and I'm already seeing about 5-6 posts a minute! o_0 It's not easy trying to read everything that's been posted when people are posting quicker than I can read...

Anyway, I like nearly every pokemon in Gen V! It really does seem that Pokemon is going back to its roots - the very essence that made the franchise so spectacular and popular in the first place! I mean, we now have gears, ice creams and candles made into pokemon! This is what made these games so great - originality. Pokemon that are based on completely random, inanimate objects are what makes this generation "original", and that is extremely important.

And what's all this about no day/night!? I swear I've seen a scene (lol) involving Black running across a bridge at sunset. This just has so many connections to the 1st gen, despite being a "revamp" to the series, and I'm enjoying every second right now. There will probably be lots of videos on the games soon - maybe even this second!

Hey, I've been saying that about Mijumaru.

And, why are the base stats of the final forms shown and only them?

@ Sinnoh: Yeah, I counted and recounted each one several times, so I'm 99% sure they're all accurate *nod nod* I tried to break them down as simply as possible, kinda wish it hadn't been BP'd though ><

@Sweet Dawn Berlitz

That was all the post included on GameFAQs (probably for competetive battling purposes).

I never thought that I would be able to say this.....but the ice types Art is so crapdy, I was hoping for so much more from them, like someone already said it looks like fan art(maybe I'll get used to them.) but other than a few bad pieces of art the game should be pretty good.

I don't know what to say about these guys. I think I'll wait to say if I like them or not once I get to know them more.

This is BY FAR THE BEST gen. EVER!!!!!!! almost every pokemon has been showed to us and 87% don't know about it:D I fell so happy, I could cry in happyness:):)

I'm glad they made more bug/steel, since I didn't care much for Scizor (and you had to trade to get it) but I wish they had made an offensive steel/flying :(

I love Gear's evo design, and I don't mind its stats, but if I use any steel type it's gonna be the bug/steel I guess. Even though I'm also using the Denchura. My team will be weak to fire, but idc, I don't do competetive battling so it won't be an issue for me lol. I <3 bugs, I'm glad they are finally making good ones.

Hey guys, I just noticed a connection. They obviously based the last 3 legends off of Dolls/Action Figures.

Kerudio is My Little Pony
Meroetta is a Bratz doll
Genosekto is a Transformer

Stupid, stupid, stupid IMO. Couldn't you think of your own damn designs instead of ripping them off of other figures?

Sorry, the more and more I look at these Pokemon, the more I hate them.

I love all the new pokemon.!!!!
Its just alot of them are kinda wierd. lol.
it seems so sci-fi to me.
Warriors, robots, knights, aliens, chandaliers, dragons...,
Then of course it probably goes with team plasma.
I think im going to get pokemon black :p
So i can battle iris.!!! XD
Also i think i may have found my team.!!!

@shiny umbreon I completely agree!
What's with everybody hating the stats?!?! They are perfectly fine!

OMG I need the ROM. Anyways Mamanboo = Better Milotic. Hopefully all the moves will be releasesd soon.

Back