(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

But wait... if she travels by tree, and ash does in fact stay in the anime, what's pikachu gonna toast???

CBobbert said:
But wait... if she travels by tree, and ash does in fact stay in the anime, what's pikachu gonna toast?
Good question.... Her hair? Pikachu might confuse it for a Pokemon or something D:

CBobbert said:
But wait... if she travels by tree, and ash does in fact stay in the anime, what's pikachu gonna toast?

Quite true. If she travels by tree, then there's definitely no bike. I agree with aqueregia, maybe her hair. :B

Ahh! Mijumaru is cuteness overload! I've never had this much trouble choosing a starter before. I've always gone with Grass and Tsutaaja is my favorite Grass starter since Chikorita, and I love the attitude he's always shown with. At the same time, Mijumaru is just so cute.

Iris is... different. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Pokémon hasn't had a female trainer I've liked since Misty/Kasumi. They're always too girly and I don't care much for contests so Dawn/Hikari didn't appeal to me at all. I just hope they have Iris be kind of a tomboy. I don't see how they could make a jungle girl who swings through trees and carries stuff in her hair girly, but they still could. The fact Ash/Satoshi was absent from the preview gives me hope this season will shift focus to someone else for a change. But then again, maybe they just didn't show him because there's nothing new to add to his character. Well, aside from actually becoming a Pokémon Master, but that would mean the end of series so that's not happening.

Card Slinger J said:
I'm still going to miss Ash and Pikachu despite how dull Ash has gotten since the earlier seasons.

Ash isnt going anywhere and smugleaf's pose when It came out the pokeball was hilarious.

Playerking95 said:
Do you think that Iris will have Koromori or is it team rockets koromori fighting mamepato?

I have an odd feeling it belongs to Team Rocket (the Koromori). It just seems like something you would see on its team ^_^

Jessie always gets a new Pokemon like she got Arbok then she had to let it go then she had seviper, then dustox then she had to let dustox go, then she got yanmega, maybe Koromori is her new Seviper. Koromori is jame's new cacnea or Mime jr. Also has anyone noticed that mamepato has a heart on it's chest and Koromori has a heart sort of nostril on it's face??

It was kindda weird how the announcer made a move to point out how neither Ash nor Pikachu are in the Pokemon Best Wishes poster, I just wonder what that's all about....

LOL I'm really psyched if Ash is really getting retired for new blood and a girl none the less, awesome! Kibago looks so CUTE!

Man! The game looks awesome! Also anyone else noticed how the pokemon ACTUALLY move not like in previous gens where they just were stretched or something. This is so awesome.

orkoni1 said:
Man! The game looks awesome! Also anyone else noticed how the pokemon ACTUALLY move not like in previous gens where they just were stretched or something. This is so awesome.
D:
Where have you been? That's been known since months ago :p

I just watched the second video. What is that Poké Ball looking device that was on the back of the DSi that guy was playing near the end?

lotusoftheleaf said:
I just watched the second video. What is that Poké Ball looking device that was on the back of the DSi that guy was playing near the end?
I'm guessing it's a fancy cable that's attached to the DS so it won't get stolen, seeing as how they're playing the demo inside of the B&W Demo Bus and all :)

he makes announcement that there not there (ash and co) but he said this was too display new characters

thats what i mean when he says satoshi is not in the trailer he said thats because the trailer was showcasing new characters

i can't express how stupid the people who say Ash will not be in the anime sound.

WELL, it's extremely obvious the anime clips don't have Ash in it because, well, IT'S NOT ABOUT ASH. Thus Ash isn't in the clip.

when you're introducing new characters, then it will be about them, not about older characters you already know.
The fact that people do not get this, surprises me, because they sound pretty dumb.

Ash was in the character sheet, obvious proof he'll be in the anime as the main character still. and team rocket will still try to get pikachu from ash. It's a no-brainer.

Also I really like Isis. It's nice to see a character who is different from the others. So what her hair looks bad? judgmental much?

Back