(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

rocky505 said:
She has a pony tail exactly like Zoroarks 0_o
As rocky505 pointed out (and I noticed as soon as I saw it) Iris has a ponytail exactly like Zoroark.
Mucrush said:
Kibago is hiding in Iris hair, JUST LIKE ZORUA DOES IN ZOROARKS HAIR IN THE MOVIE!! Uhhh myserius... XD
There seems to be a lot of evidence showing that Iris is like Zoroark. And, she's very Pokemony-like, just further proving the theory. I mean, she's swinging from vines!

The clip at 0:35 just added Pokabu to the list of starters I might choose. (Great, now I want all of them. Now what will I do?)

Actually what with the whole team rocket and ash interaction making pikachu fly away and ash catching a starly ash had more screen-time then you think.

This pic. So EPIC cute. It just screams PICK ME PLEASE

pickme.png

Therefore... now i'm using it as avatar!! :3

Grass Pokemon Master said:
wow, i wonder who is the lady swinging on the vines..

*Round of applause*
*Balloons drop from the ceiling*
*A Clown Skydives into the room*
*Iris gives him a high five*
Where have you been for the past two months? It's Iris, we've known for a while!

OfftopicL It's iris? Also dark lucario he's knew. Ontopic: I'm happy dr. araragi is in it i completely forget about proffesors being in the anime im i was too caught up in the games.

I might be the first to say this but since i saw the anime clip it makes me actually like Iris. i honestly think the idea of her being a jungle like girl is awesome. She is at least better than dawn IMO. Tsutaja is so cool in its video, it makes me want it so much more, and mijumaru is growing on me a lot.

Playerking95 said:
OfftopicL It's iris? Also dark lucario he's knew. Ontopic: I'm happy dr. araragi is in it i completely forget about proffesors being in the anime im i was too caught up in the games.

Knew? You must mean new. And I'm glad she's in the anime too :D

We'll miss you Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, despite his flaws in the series he was one of those characters you grew up with knowing especially his Pikachu and new Anime evidence is pointing out that he has achieved his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master.

Ash wins the Pokemon League in Sinnoh, defeats Paul and the Darkrai Trainer somehow via power hax, beats the Elite Four and gets replaced by a female protagonist known as Iris. Brock is replaced by the new male companion.

In Diamond and Pearl Nintendo and Game Freak sort of tried to replace Pikachu as the mascot of the franchise with Piplup and now they seem to be doing it again with that green Pokemon.

Despite the possibility of Ash leaving the series for good, questions still remain about who his father is (it's not Mr. Mime), when Team Rocket's plot in the series and Giovanni get deeper which it doesn't unfortunately.

Card Slinger J said:
We'll miss you Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, despite his flaws in the series he was one of those characters you grew up with knowing especially his Pikachu and new Anime evidence is pointing out that he has achieved his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master.

Ash wins the Pokemon League in Sinnoh, defeats Paul and the Darkrai Trainer somehow via power hax, beats the Elite Four and gets replaced by a female protagonist known as Iris. Brock is replaced by the new male companion.

In Diamond and Pearl Nintendo and Game Freak sort of tried to replace Pikachu as the mascot of the franchise with Piplup and now they seem to be doing it again with that green Pokemon.

Despite the possibility of Ash leaving the series for good, questions still remain about who his father is (it's not Mr. Mime), when Team Rocket's plot in the series and Giovanni get deeper which it doesn't unfortunately.
We know that Ash is going to Isshu, because we saw him in the concept art dude.. xD

Iris can go after team rocket without ash resorting to Pikachu. I can imagine ash talking to the character of the day and the character ask what iris's problem is because iris is eating bananas from a tree. Then ash says "We think that she might be half human half monkey."

Could Iris replace Ash in the cartoon when the sixth generation comes out?

When would GF retire Ash? I like Ash and all but I think he's run his course LOL

And Iris sort of looks like Ash in the shape of her head and her face, maybe they have the same father or she's related to Ash through his father
s family somehow but he wont know until close to the end of Best Wishes and she takes on his spot :D Would love that.

The series is called BEST WISHES, goodbye Ash, adieu, au revoir, ciao, adios, aloha.

This may be where the series reinvigorates its self, I really would like that.

And OMG Kibago will prolly remain in its first stage like Pikachu has, maybe Pikachu'll go along with Iris too and we'll get to meet Ash's dad :)

Playerking95 said:
Ash will not leave deal with it.

I don't know for sure, and to be frank niether do you so deal with it.

Maybe he'll make cameos in the future but who knows.

Maybe it won't happen in this gen, but we can't say for sure that it will NEVER happen.

It's obvious he was been with the show from the start and the show is about him being a Pokemon master and if they have new characters without ash that would just be a spinoff and avid fans wont enjoy that.

Playerking95 said:
It's obvious he was been with the show from the start and the show is about him being a Pokemon master and if they have new characters without ash that would just be a spinoff and avid fans wont enjoy that.

A spin-off would do :D

I really wished they'd do a spin-off of Pokemon Dungeon :(

I already like Iris over Dawn lol, but will miss piplup a lot, however Kibago looks like a great pokemon companion.

Ash is just as iconic as Pikachu is. If he ever left, Pokemon wouldn't be the same. I doubt they'd do it if they want their franchise to live on for much longer. You can take an example from certain other popular franchises as well. >.> I won't name any names. YU GI OH

But anyway, I don't see that happening anytime soon. *shrug*

You guys make a lot of sense.

I however am ready for another lead character other than Ash (I know most ppl arent), Pikachu can stay LOL.

I truly don't think that Ash will leave the series, mainly because he and Pikachu are the icons of Pokemon itself. However, the news we've been getting lately has been making me nervous >_> (Edit, then again we've seen barely enough footage/pictures to know about who's returning...)

Dento looks alright, probably will be big on those Pokemon musicals. Iris looks horrible with that hairdo, I mean- she got Kibago inside of it -__- And although we haven't exactly seen much, this show looks somewhat different from the current show.. interesting.

Back