(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

these are the worst and ugliest starters i have ever seen. and that is the nicest forumest thing i can say

i hoped this is a nasty joke.....but i know it aint

what were they thinking when they came up with these. kinda makes me shudder knowing there is still the rest of the gen 5 to be released to the world.

Oh goodness, why can't these be fake? The markings on Fire are completely drab, and the whole Water starter is hideous. It looks like a sad clown that got into a fight with a seal, bear, and otter.

Grass is nice, though. Glad it's not a peacock.

I give the water... thing... a resounding "meh".

And they better not go screwing around with the Poké-verse as we know it...

I'm actually less disappointed than I thought I would be. They look stupid, but I dunno... I guess I was expecting worse!

What are u guyz talking about!!! i think these are the best starters yet.
I can't choose which 1 i want!!!
either Water or grass
Is it me or does that city in the scan almost identical to Times Square in New York City.
Does that mean we could finally have a region for USA.
Maybe this Region is High tech as we've seen before in previous scans and their is a airplane.
Also I saw a boat in that City image.
This may be the best gen yet.
It may even beat the 3rd gen.
One more note Is that city a city or a region in the scan?
The only thing I dont like about it is the trainers being older but i can live with it.

Rayquaza808 said:
i don't know the images have some drawing flaws, such as the circle on the belly of the water starter, and the battle screen shot of the grass and fire battling, it doesn't look like the zoroark battle screen or any previous games, its kinda just all one color, like you could do in photoshop. I'm not saying they are bad, I'm sure if they are real i will eventually like them, just the hype and waiting and all the ideas, they could have done something a little more to amaze me, but they are all very cute

I do believe the battle screen is all red because of some sort of fire attack being used.

benny said:
I do believe the battle screen is all red because of some sort of fire attack being used.
yea but i feel the circle in the defending pokemon is incomplete and for being a new generation you think they would make the attack screen better then one color, but im sure its just me wishing it was a bit better but the more i look at them the more i start to accept them

-------------
well looks like WPM updated with a less chance of them being fake

I was really hoping for a bird grass starter and the water starter design is disappointing. Where's my platypus?

Pokémaniac said:
BEHOLD! The target audience!
:D I am one of the target audience then because I liked them. The water type is hypnotically cute and the other two are cute as well. The pig was a big surprise in that I never thought I would love a pig Pokemon after being traumatized by spoink and grumpig's lameness.

Xemik said:
I was really hoping for a bird grass starter and the water starter design is disappointing. Where's my platypus?

yea the water pokemon is the only one im having a hard time accepting, it just doesn't look like a starter pokemon

I like the fire starter, and will most likely choose fire if these are real.

After a film we saw in Houkenjugyou last year, I will call it Pi-chan until the name is revealed. :D

Annihilator27 said:
Fanart was close, Im liking these starters. Cant please everyone, Wonder how the final forms will look.

im sure they will all be awesome, its what makes me excited woot woot

The water type looks weird. Although the Grass type looks really cool. Yay Xousart :D.

Trainers look fine, boy is much cooler compared to diamond pearl..

What is the grass, another reptile? =S
The fire is cool if its real.

What did they do to the water type? I think if the nose were smaller and either black or blue then it would look much better than a big orange nose, makes no sense to me.

I like fire pokemon so im fine with the pig but I reeally dont think thats a deceant choice for a water type, although its the final evolutions that matter most I guess.

They look.... Weird. I guess the starters and first route pokemon are the childish pokemon that are on the front of all the childrens merchendice, but i wish they looked a bit less like cartoon characters on Nick Jr.

Back