(1) All 'EX Battle Boost' Scans and Translations!

Trainerhan1 said:
Am I the only one around here who can't tell what Samurott is fighting!?!

Thank you for saying this, I never would have noticed that Nate is actually on a card without looking again.

Heh, Plusle, Minun and Gible's arts are so freaking adorable. Would be a shame if we don't get these cards.

I can't believe they made an Imakuni? reprint. I need it! I already have the old version.

I wonder why they didn't use a photo of him in his newest long-eared costume...

It would be awesome if it got an English release, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a Japanese exclusive.

The golden cards rock, totally getting them. However, some artwork like samurott's, terrakion's, tornadus', and thundurus' look terrible. Solosis and the shadow triad looks awesome though.

Edit: deoxys, heatran, imamuni? deck.

Will we be able to bring notes or some reference to a Pokemon's height and weight?

I have a feeling that those gold cards will be fetching outrageously high prizes.
I wish that the EXs that would usually not be basic remain not basic. I think it'd be more interesting gameplay.
The artwork for the most part looks amazing, I definitely would like to collect it.

Jay said:
Will we be able to bring notes or some reference to a Pokemon's height and weight?

Teapot already asked me this question.
The answer is no.

well this definately looks good for synching the TCG worldwide! all we'd really need are maybew chandelure and excadrill ex, and honestly even if we dont get them it doesnt really matter... they won't be very playable IMO

I want all of these cards in English. Who cares if they aren't playable? There's more to a TCG than just playability.

Frost said:
I want all of these cards in English. Who cares if they aren't playable? There's more to a TCG than just playability.

I think it might actually be better for this set if they stay Japanese only. The card quality is better, and that coupled with the unique artwork and ultra rares in this set could potentially make it a very good investment from a collectors standpoint. I know Im going to at least get the 2 gold FAs just for collection purposes, and I can only imagine that because they are solid gold in color, they will go up in value in less time than some other valuable set printed UR cards.

So... is the shadow triad FA part of this set. Cause I can't find any listings for it anywhere that would indicate it is. Possibly a BW-P?

NarcoticHobo said:
So... is the shadow triad FA part of this set. Cause I can't find any listings for it anywhere that would indicate it is. Possibly a BW-P?

It's no. 100/097 from this set.

Dear PCL,

Thank you for making this set. I know I'll be buying at least 2 boxes of it. However, WHERE THE HELL ARE MY HOOLIGANS FULL ARTS!? The set would've been a 10/10 had you include them, but no. You had to leave them out. So instead it's a damn 7.5/10

-Blui

Back