(1) All 'Dark Rush' Scans and Translations! [12/14]

I'd love to build a deck around that Blaziken...'cause he's cool. :B Heaps of decent cards here, hopefully we won't be waiting too long for them to be released in English.

Psychic types have FINALLY met their match. Combine Darkness Claw + benched Aerodactyl's power + special dark energy and suddenly you're doing 40-50 extra damage a turn. That means Darkrai Ex's attack will do around 140 a turn on average. :0

Oh man, I really want to make a Heatmor deck now, if only to mess with the guys at the League who just finished their Durant decks...
Well, that, and the fact that Heatmor is amazing and awesome.

Also, the Supporter is AWESOME.

Isn't it spelled: "Klang" and "Klinklang"? :p

Anyway, these cards look great. I can't wait for the English release. :D

OMG Accelgor+Gothitelle+Darkrai EX=Locked Forever

Accelgor – Grass – HP90
Stage 1- Evolves from Shelmet

[G] Haymaker: 20 damage.
[C][C] Strike and Fade: 50 damage. The opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned and Paralyzed. Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0
7/69

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though part of me is surprised at how little Dark Pokemon and Dark Pokemon support are in a set entitlted "Dark Rush" I have to admit I'm not that surprised. I guess it wouldn't be fair to devote a whole set to one type of Pokemon, especially since Dark and Steel are more or less in the same boat (of course Dragon Selection is going to have to either completely contradict this statement or the new Dragon types will be at a severe disadvantage upon release).

First of all, may I say that it's ridiculous to have a shiny trainer! And even if they had to have one isn't there a better option than Pokemon Catcher (Gust of Wind). At least make it a decent one like Evolite or Pokemon Communicator, SOMETHING. Even having N as a full art card was easier to understand than this is.

How weird to me not have Suicune ex in a set that already had Entei and Raikou. How weird to me to not have a Thundurus or Landours ex in a set that has Tornadus. I suppose if they want to delay the release of Groudon and Kyogre ex in Next Destinies Tornadus ex gives them a replacement option on one of them.

Wow, Blaziken is going to be a killer if set up right.

Empoleon is just...I don't know whether to be happy or angry about that one. In both cases, opponents might want to consider Archeops.

I kinda like Volcarona. If you can't kill someone in one hit, the burn in between turns will most likely finish the job.

I have nothing to say about Slowbro...poor, poor pokemon.

Have you noticed that Plusle seemingly always has an ability dependant on Minun but the reverse is not always true?

That Aerodactyl is kind of neat. Any energy to do it's attack so it can go into any deck willing to stock the right card, and it's the equivalent of a free Pluspower. Boomba!

Somehow I feel that, this being Dark Rush, Umbreon should have at least been holographic. Maybe even have gotten an ex. At least Zoark got the holographic treatment. It kind of puts a damper on the chances of an Glaceon or Leafeon ex.

As a collector I have to say, yay! dark versions of Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile.

I kinda wish they had done a shiny card for another Pokemon instead of Archeops. Maybe one of the musketeer trio or ability Victini. Or the ability Conkeldurr would have been neat as well.

Wow. This set's very interesting. I'm liking the Empoleon quite a bit, and I'm enjoying the fact Espeon's in this set. :D The EXs are cool, (despite my desires to take Tornadus and throw him against a wall and pummel the snot out of this terrible Pokemon), and old generations are back. I like how Rare Candy is reprinted. Gold Pokemon Catcher. Sickness.

I'm so glad that Rare Candy is getting reprinted.... I just got another play set off of someone selling their collection :D

Funny how NOBODY comments on Venusaur. That Ability is pretty damn amazing.

And no Suicune EX = FAIL!!! but then again, in HGSS as well as Crystal you chase down Entei and Raikou and THEN go after Suicune later so I supposed it makes sense... Anybody else besides me think there's gonna be a Thunderus EX in the Dragon Set? Probably Suicune too? It's NOT gonna be all dragons, I'm almost 100% POSITIVE.

I mean, COME ON! You get to search your deck for ANY pokemon once per turn. FOR FREE!

Also, there is WAY to much discard recursion in this set. THANKFULLY most of it is one attacks. And that supporter is broken.

Gold. Pokemon. Catcher. YESSSSSSZZZZZZZZ!

The set is pretty cool. Twist mountain makes fossil pokemon more playable (though I wish it would have been a Strange Cave (legend maker) instead). Really pissed that we got a horrible Tornadus EX instead of Suicune EX. Really did not understand the logic there. There's not many game changing cards in this set like there was in the past two, but it's still really solid. Out of the new cards we hadn't seen prior to now, I'm liking Blaziken, Empoleon, Crash Hammer, and Darkness Claw.

So these are somewhat playable cards...Twist Mountain makes Archeops so much more playable, and I cant wait to see how Archeops will actually change anything since it is playable now.

Interesting...very interesting.

Empoleon is the new Jumpluff <3
(besides the retreat cost and all, made up for by much higher HP)

Liking this set. Rare Candy, golden Catcher, Raikou EX, etc. Was hoping for more dark types, since, you know, it's called Dark Rush.

That Empoleon is making me smile. Drawpower? 100+ damage (on average)? Yes please.

Wow :D some awesome cards!

I was so gutted when evolite came out, it made my zoroark deck alot less effective (harder to counter dragons)
however :D that claw will help negate the effect of evolite, and will make my zoroark alot more effective :)

Am liking alot of the cards in this set, I do agree it's weird to see there isn't that many dark pokemon =/ but still some good playable cards!

Pikachu6319 said:
Somehow I feel that, this being Dark Rush, Umbreon should have at least been holographic. Maybe even have gotten an ex. At least Zoark got the holographic treatment. It kind of puts a damper on the chances of an Glaceon or Leafeon ex.

I think we should assume from now on that Pokémon EX will always be legendaries...

Back