(1) A New Forme of Mewtwo Revealed for the 16th Movie? [4/3]

Meh, from what I see, I don't really mind it. I would have to see a clear imagine of it to have any official opinion of it. Though I rather it would be "Mewthree" than a new form for Mewtwo, but I will have egg on my face if that happens since for many year I've thought the ideal of "Mewthree" was stupid and would never happen.

Mewtwo...Critical forme? Who knows. I find it kinda stupid they're making a new forme for an old Pokemon with already GREAT stats if this turns out to be true.

One of the staff of Pokéxperto has said that the new forme IS real. And they were the ones to leak all the BW Pokémon before BW came out... so...

Mucrush said:
One of the staff of Pokéxperto has said that the new forme IS real. And they were the ones to leak all the BW Pokémon before BW came out... so...

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTT

It really doesnt bug me if its real. I just dont understand why Mewtwo would have a form. Since he is man-made, shouldnt it be known by now if he could transform or something? Wouldnt the scientists that worked on him have known he could do that? Of course, it could very well be that they did know, but the records of it were destroyed along with the rest of the mansion and scientists on Cinnabar.

Why do you touch Mewtwo!

When I saw it the first time, I couldn't see the body (as its covered by Ash and co.) and I thought it was a snake-form.

evilpacman said:
Mucrush said:

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTT

It really doesnt bug me if its real. I just dont understand why Mewtwo would have a form. Since he is man-made, shouldnt it be known by now if he could transform or something? Wouldnt the scientists that worked on him have known he could do that? Of course, it could very well be that they did know, but the records of it were destroyed along with the rest of the mansion and scientists on Cinnabar.
Or he just decided to not transform before now.

Mucrush said:

This can't be real, Sugimori's a WAY better designer than this! THIS NEW FORM LOOKS TERRIBLE! Guess we'll have to wait until Saturday/Sunday or whenever it is that the new info is supposed to show on Smash.

I think it's fake because of the blotches on the Genesect head. Looks SOOOOO shopped still.

Setosama said:
Mucrush said:

This can't be real, Sugimori's a WAY better designer than this! THIS NEW FORM LOOKS TERRIBLE! Guess we'll have to wait until Saturday/Sunday or whenever it is that the new info is supposed to show on Smash.

I think it's fake because of the blotches on the Genesect head. Looks SOOOOO shopped still.

Sugimori doesn't design every Pokemon anymore though.

rocky505 said:
Setosama said:

No, he doesn't but he approves most of them still, doesn't he? How would he approve this ugly abomination? THE FAKE JYNX EVO LOOKED MORE LEGIT THAT THIS NEW MEWTWO FORM!

Setosama said:
rocky505 said:

No, he doesn't but he approves most of them still, doesn't he? How would he approve this ugly abomination? THE FAKE JYNX EVO LOOKED MORE LEGIT THAT THIS NEW MEWTWO FORM!

Because perhaps it isn't actually an ugly abomination? Perhaps the fandom is just overreacting? Like always?

And that fake jynx evo was 10000x more horrible than this will ever be.

Personally, I'm sort of indifferent on this guy. Not a super fan, not a hater. I'll reserve stronger opinions for later.

TerminusTypeR said:
Setosama said:

Because perhaps it isn't actually an ugly abomination? Perhaps the fandom is just overreacting? Like always?

Personally, I'm sort of indifferent on this guy. Not a super fan, not a hater. I'll reserve stronger opinions for later.

Ok, HOW did the fake jynx evo look "10000x more horrible"? I mean I know that's your opinion but, really? Granted we don't really have a full body for the Mewtwo yet but... It just looks... Alien. And wrong. Not sure what it is maybe the alien like appearance from what we've seen so far but this just looks wrong on so many levels to me.

If the new form increases the stats though, I might allow the god awful design if it's real.

Setosama said:
TerminusTypeR said:

Ok, HOW did the fake jynx evo look "10000x more horrible"? I mean I know that's your opinion but, really? Granted we don't really have a full body for the Mewtwo yet but... It just looks... Alien. And wrong. Not sure what it is maybe the alien like appearance from what we've seen so far but this just looks wrong on so many levels to me.

If the new form increases the stats though, I might allow the god awful design if it's real.

Because it took Jynx and made it into a generic "attractive" thing? Jynx becoming THAT is WAY more wrong than Mewtwo becoming this new form.

TerminusTypeR said:
Setosama said:

Because it took Jynx and made it into a generic "attractive" thing? Jynx becoming THAT is WAY more wrong than Mewtwo becoming this new form.

So, a humanshape pokemon looking human shape is wrong? You must hate Gardevoir and Meloetta then. XD lol jk jk

Seriously though, taking jynx and making look good is wrong?! o_O (just a note, I was VERY disappointed when Jynx didn't get an Evo along with Magmar and Electabuzz. They all got baby versions together, why did Jynx not get an evolution? The whole black face resemblance? They already re-designed her to be purple! Moot-point!)

Setosama said:
TerminusTypeR said:

So, a humanshape pokemon looking human shape is wrong? You must hate Gardevoir and Meloetta then. XD lol jk jk

Seriously though, taking jynx and making look good is wrong?! o_O

For the record, I like Gardevoir and Meloetta a lot. But I'm of the opinion Jynx looks FINE being fat, crazy, and weird. It doesn't HAVE to be something people will draw questionable artwork of to look cool. Besides, we already have several "attractive thin woman" Pokemon, as you noted.

Anyways, that's getting off topic. To be on topic, if this form is legit I'm really wondering just how it'll be achieved. Perhaps some sort of "DNA purification" item to sort of bring out the Mew in it? But if that happens...then I want a non tampered with Genesect form too!~ That would be the best.

Why is it when obviously fake scans pop up that people praise the designs but when confirmed or unconfirmed(That end up being real) ones pop up people moan and complain about them? I've noticed this since being around since DP was announced on forums.

BTW Mewtwo form is fake and guess who did it?
http://i.imgur.com/PMBlWeb.png

rocky505 said:
Why is it when obviously fake scans pop up that people praise the designs but when confirmed or unconfirmed(That end up being real) ones pop up people moan and complain about them? I've noticed this since being around since DP was announced on forums.

not entirely sure... Although, if this Mewtwo form is real, it's the first Gen VI design I've seen mostly negative comments about. I'm one of a a small handful of fans that thinks Froakie and Chespin are over designed because most people like them from what I've seen.

Also, yes, I'm also curious how this form will come about if it is real.

Back