(1) 130+ 'Plasma Storm' Scans!

RE: (1) 115+ 'Plasma Storm' Scans!

Trying to think of what Clefable could be paired with. Hmm... Possibly just as a 1-1 line in evolution decks, or a deck with lots of stage 1 attackers.

Added more scans! Just missing whatever #14 is, #39 Jellicent, #44 Magneton, #86 Scrafty, #96 White Kyurem-EX, and #134 Lugia-EX FA.

RE: (1) 115+ 'Plasma Storm' Scans!

Still pissed by the lack of Articuno and Moltres FA's. Unless they are going to surprise us....

Water Pokémon Master said:
Added more scans! Just missing whatever #14 is, #39 Jellicent, #44 Magneton, #86 Scrafty, #96 White Kyurem-EX, and #134 Lugia-EX FA.

#14 is Moltres. I should be able to get scans of Jellicent and Lugia EX FA on Monday if you don't have them by then.

Looks like Charizard has been changed to fire/fighting. This is probably a hint that Fennekin's evolutions are going to be fire/fighting. IN FACT, ALL THE STARTERS ARE NOW FIRE/FIGHTING.

Meaty said:
Looks like Charizard has been changed to fire/fighting. This is probably a hint that Fennekin's evolutions are going to be fire/fighting. IN FACT, ALL THE STARTERS ARE NOW FIRE/FIGHTING.

Fire/Fighting is also the same type as Blazkien, one of the starters from 3rd gen. CLEAR EVIDENCE FOR RUBY/SAPPHIRE REMAKES.

Notes:
-regular Articuno EX scan is missing too.

-Seriously, wrong energy costs on Charizard again? Also,...

-...another national dex number misplace. They put Lugia after the Whismur line. What the hell? When they switched Swanna with Vanillish in Dark Explorers, I could understand, they're so close, but placing a gen 2 pokémon after a gen 3 family is ridiculous. Are they paying attention to what they're doing? That's why my tentative set list wasn't matching with the number of colorless cards...

-@Frost: When I saw Lampent I thought it was english exclusive. I wasn't aware of the newest japanese promos. Now I know where it came from. Still, I was going to say they should have included the jap promo Wartortle released in September instead because it would fit with the lonely Squirtle, plus there's also Shiny Blastoise in the set. Now that I know Lampent is also a promo, I think they should have just put both in the set, not just Lampent for Litwick...

-Three Trubbish in the set! It's been a while since we've had a set with 3 cards of the same basic pokémon (not counting legendaries), iirc.

-So, we actually got the alt artwork Eviolite, just like Rocky Helmet in the last set. It's fair. And we got some missing promos too. I guess Plasma Badge will be saved for the next set...

I'm really excited for the set now! Although they ended up reprinting eviolite, which means basics will probably still be good for awhile. Anyways I can't wait for the box I preordered to come in the mail! :D

3 Trubbish in this set? Really?
Well, I guess I know which one people are going to prefer using...

This set is awesome! :D I might actually get a booster box with some singles! But I can't stop staring at Sharpedo & Jellicent, as if I want to make a deck out of those two. XP

So will they correct Charizard & will the misprint be more valuable?
plasma RHs will look nice, however blue borders on english cards look strange.. Hopefully pokemon wont make a habit of fancy borders in future sets.

It feels to me like every other card in this set is a rare... Any way, would we happen to have the deck lists yet or do have to wait a little longer?

Back