(1) ‘Team Plasma Box’ to be Released on May 29th [4/1]

Suddenly having nice artwork won't be a pain. Still probably will have same values as Landorus FA. :p

Well, this mean Plasma Freeze will have 2 less FA's to collect :D If the Darkrai becomes playable, the box may be pretty sought after, and may be tough to get after a while. This isn't a April Fools joke, is it, WPM?

This means that FA Darkrai and Giratina won't appear in PF. Hope they are PF and PS packs as its "Plasma".

Well, now we know everything that's in PF. The Darkrai would only be good in Darkrai/Lugia builds, since it's otheriwse outclassed by Absol.

Thankfully these cards are promos, so that Plasma Freeze won't have 2 Non-EX FA Ultra Rares to get. Really nice box, seems like a really good value for what you get, it really doesn't matter what Plasma set it is. That was the problem with the Forces of Nature box, since it had Call of Legends and Emerging Powers boosters in it.

Oh man the box window is the shape of TP's shield. Something so many shouldn't make me so pleased.

YES ALL OF MY WANT. I was thinking for a second I'd have to pay $40 just for that darkrai from japan. This is awesome.

Water Pokémon Master said:
It's not an April Fools. My jokes are much better than that when I do them, fools.

They're going to be so good, they'll be on April 2nd and catch everyone off-guard in the process.
...wait...

That box looks really cool. I did not see a price though. How much for the box XD?:)

xxashxx said:
That box looks really cool. I did not see a price though. How much for the box XD?:)

Look right above Giratina's wing; it says $15.99 (USD).

This is going to be great! Adding two FA's to my collection for a relatively low price is always nice ;)

Also, the relese date will be convenient too since it'll be right in the middle of my seasonal job, yay!

Very nice, definetely will be getting this box! Pretty cheap consider it has 2 FA and 1 Jumbo + 3 packs!

uhh... It had already been deduced that these 2 FAs were not going to appear in Plasma Freeze, there was no space for them on the list...
And that's why this is such a relief for me... I was expecting them to release the 2 cards as promos in such a box but since TPCi is so unpredictable, I was afraid they would maybe skip them... Fortunately, they made the right decision...

PS: Why only Darkrai gets a jumbo?!?!?

Back