(1) ‘Legendary Dragons of Unova Collection’ in November [8/7]

Since the kyurem is from noble victories this might contain the set that i hate, srewoP gnigremE (reverse the letters)

This better not contain the set that must not be named.

TPCI must hate competitive cards, because they release the Plasma Freeze Reshiram and Zekrom. Do they release the really good Plasma Kyurem because it fits perfectly in the plasma freeze theme? Lolnope.

Oh I didn't even think of that about Kyurem. lol I guess we'll be getting a card that has been rotated. That's a bit silly.

Kyurem was reprinted as BW44; it's still legal. Still, to include artwork of PLF Reshiram and Zekrom (great picture, terrible playability) with NVI Kyurem (bad picture, questionable playability), instead of just including PLF of all 3?

I'll be honest, I have been lol'ing to myself ever since I saw this article go up because of how silly this "Dragons Collection" is.

Is it just me, or do the Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem cards look like they have gold borders?

I think it's just you. That looks like the borders on the packaging.

This is just a lame money grubbing product. Trying to sell of their stock of unsold BW packs. It is a shame they sell these kinds of things.

don()shinobi said:
Yay, more bundles with low-quality figurines. Just what we need.

Did you just call the Kaiyodo figures low-quality? First I've ever heard someone say that, ever. Though the Mewtwo one I will admit is pretty bad.

I hope this mass bundle is a sign that they're making way for X/Y Merch. I'd really love to see Bottlecap figures of the starters in X/Y stuff.

What is this I don't even. This seems rather boring. Cards that already have reprints, figure's we've already gotten, packs from sets that aren't Plasma Blast (usually the newest set is the one in the front). What is even the point of making this? Just to keep Kyurem NV in the format for 1 more rotation?

Heres the changes I would make:

-Replace Kyurem NV with Kyurem PF
-Packs - 2 Plasma Blast 1 Plasma Freeze
-Add Reshiram/Zekrom Sleeves
-Price at $18.99

This won't happen because they are too cheap though. What will actually happen:

-The cards will be the same, and most likely in poor condition
-2 Plasma Freeze 1 Emerging Powers
-No Sleves
-All for $24.99

Reggie McGigas said:
Heres the changes I would make:

-Replace Kyurem NV with Kyurem PF
-Packs - 2 Plasma Blast 1 Plasma Freeze
-Add Reshiram/Zekrom Sleeves
-Price at $18.99

This won't happen because they are too cheap though. What will actually happen:

-The cards will be the same, and most likely in poor condition
-2 Plasma Freeze 1 Emerging Powers
-No Sleves
-All for $24.99

They usually keep the prices of these boxes pretty close to the price of the amount of packs in the box. At most, it's like 4 bucks extra. The exception being the Elite Trainer Boxes.

Also, I'm pretty sure we won't have to worry about having Emerging Powers packs in these boxes anymore. It's been rotated, and they reprinted Catcher, just so people don't have to buy rotated sets to get them.

These dragons better not be promos, I really don't want to waste my money on this. The borders do look gold, but that won't make me buy this.

Machamp the Champion said:
They usually keep the prices of these boxes pretty close to the price of the amount of packs in the box. At most, it's like 4 bucks extra. The exception being the Elite Trainer Boxes.

Also, I'm pretty sure we won't have to worry about having Emerging Powers packs in these boxes anymore. It's been rotated, and they reprinted Catcher, just so people don't have to buy rotated sets to get them.

1. Pokemon is very cheap. Every target and walmart I have been to has pokemon cards priced at 4.19 So 4 packs is 16.76, not including tax. Let's say they add 4 bucks on it like you said. That's 20.76, not including tax. For 3 (not confirmed, but most likely 3) packs, 3 reprints of unplayable cards (which will most likely be damaged), and 3 cheap toys.

2. I just hope you're correct, but if pokemon is reprinting NV Kyurem who knows what they'll do.

It'll probably retail for about $20. When was the last time that there was a $25 retail Pokémon product?

I actually want this, hate all you want. I think I fell for PTCI's trick. "Make the box bigger so you seem to get more for your money"

I like it, and might get it if it isn't reprints of cards and old figures that I already have. Otherwise, I will spend my money on other Pokémon cards.

If you look closely, it is a pretty good deal. It's like they're combining the Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem boxes together all in one.

Back